~Teen Titans~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:32 pm
ravyn_wilson
Ravyn looks at Ame, the Tabby cat purrs at Ame and it pads back to Ravyn, it leans against Ravyn's legs, Ravyn does not hate the tabby for that, it did it for a good reason. "I steal because it is the only thing I can do and I know how to do it," Ravyn replies, she bent down and picks the tabby up in her arms, "I too need money to feed my friends as well," she adds.

"Just because your good at stealing doesn't meen that's the only thing your good at," she smiled softly at the kitten "Your very good with animals, that counts for something, you probably have many things that you could be good at." she said softly. "If you want I'll help you out.." she said even more quieter..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:02 pm
Ravyn holds the tabby cat close as if her life depend on it, Ravyn wants to ask for Ame's help, she put the tabby on the ground. "If I don't steal, someone else will do it for them, I have step too deep into the dark side, I am afraid that it is too late for me to start all over again," Ravyn says. The tabby purrs at her, it then looks at Ame,"I am neither good or evil, I just do whatever my client wants me to do and give whatever they ask from me," Ravyn says.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 12:12 pm
ravyn_wilson
Ravyn holds the tabby cat close as if her life depend on it, Ravyn wants to ask for Ame's help, she put the tabby on the ground. "If I don't steal, someone else will do it for them, I have step too deep into the dark side, I am afraid that it is too late for me to start all over again," Ravyn says. The tabby purrs at her, it then looks at Ame,"I am neither good or evil, I just do whatever my client wants me to do and give whatever they ask from me," Ravyn says.

Ameko knodded softly "I understand.." she sighed "But if you ever do change your mind you know that i'm in this park." she turned around and softly said "Be safe.." and she began to walk away quietly, her light soft blue hair blowing in the wind as she put her hat on to cover her eyes, and she buttoned up her long coat. She turned around and smiled softly then waved and turned back around and walked away..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:24 pm
Ravyn watches Ame walking off, she holds her head slightly and she nods slightly, she then walks back to the alley with the Tabby cat padding next to her. Once back in the alley, Ravyn looks at her stray cat friends, seeing that they are finish eating, she smiles slightly, "May be, I am good at something else, like taking care of animals..." she mutters.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:01 am
Ameko sighed softly, she really didn't want to leave her but she had to so that ravyn would figure out what she was good at. Ameko looked up at the clouds they were white a fluffy. She found a spot by a tree and sat down and softly began to sing to herself..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:23 pm
Just then the beeper starts to beep again, "Darn," Ravyn mutters, she spreads her wings and flies off back to her apartment, she flips her laptop on to see what is her next job on. "If I am going to change...I must well start now," she mutters, she sits down before her laptop and shut her website and e-mail down, she the takes off her beeper and switch off.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:22 am
Ameko smiled softly as she new that ravyn was doing the right thing right now.. She got up, and began to walk around the park quietly humming a song to herself..  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:42 pm
Ravyn the flops down on her couch, "Now what?" she asks, she then looks over at her laptop, "Let's see is there any decent job, I can hook up on...like a empty slot for an animal shelter...here like I was hoping for," she mutters. She shadows herself the cordless phone to her, she then dails the number, "Good evening, I know I called at a very bad timing but I came across a ad that you are looking for an someone to fill as a animal keeper?" Ravyn nods, "Yes, yes, I am a trained animal keeper, I can handle dogs and cat, okay, thank you," when she hangs up, "Now I get a nice job..." she mutters.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:22 pm
Ameko sighs after a while of walking she was getting tired, she began to walk towards a bunch of trees. She put her hand up on one of the bigger trees and softly said some words and the tree turned into a door. Ameko smiled softly and walked threw the door. Once she walked threw the door the door turned back into a tree. Even if you'd look everywhere around the tree you wouldn't see a house or anything.

Once Ameko was inside her house she sat down on her couch and slowly closed her eyes as she quietly sang to herself..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:38 pm
Ravyn stands up and looks at her messy apartment, she sighs and scartch her head, "Well, let's start cleaning up," she says, she grabs a black bag, and picks up all the trash, she then picks up all her dirty clothes putting them into the dirty clothes basket. She then mops the floor, wipes the table, chairs and the closet, after that she start washing her clothes, she then hangs them out to dry, she looks at her apartment once more, "Now this is all clean," she says. She then goes for a quick bath and change into a clean set, she washes her last set of dirty clothes and hang it up, "All done..." she looks at the clock, "...and it is about time I go for my first interview," she adds.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:40 am
Ameko looked around, "I wonder what job the girl took, probably something with animals, it'll do her good since she's very good with animal." she then smiled...

A little white kitten padded around the city and stopped when she saw an appartment, she looked up and tilted her head slightly..

((Oh and happy st. patricks day!! *Hugglez*!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:45 pm
((Huggless back))
Ravyn spreads her wings, she then steps out of her apartment's window, she then flies off heading to the animal shelter down town, she lands and she hides her wings. She then makes her way into the animal shelter, she can hear the barking of dogs rather clearly, she goes to the counter, "I am Ravyn Wilson, I called earlier, I am interested in the empty slot here," she says. The clerk nods, she hands Ravyn a piece of paper, "Please fill them in," she says, Ravyn nods and she then starts filling in the paper.  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:51 pm
The white kitten saw ravyn fly off. She began to run and follow her until she reached the animal shelter. With a purr of happyness, the white kitten sat down by the door behind a bush to wait for ravyn to come out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:53 pm
Ravyn hands the paper back to the clerk, the clerk smiles at her, "Miss Wilson, you are a rather very trained animal handler," she remarks, Ravyn nods and smiles back. The clerk then goes to the office and talk to the director of the animal shelter, the dircetor reads through Ravyn's particulars, he then nods and says,"Ask Miss Wilson, when can she start and have Kole to brief her," the clerk nods. The clerk goes back to Ravyn, "Miss Wilson when can you start?" Ravyn then answers, " Right away," the clerk nods and says, "Give me a minute."  

Rodo Kamelot

Crystal Guardian Girl

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:34 am
The white kitten purred happily as she heard ravyn getting the job. She then turned and began to walk back toward the park..  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff