Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Nobody Within Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were in the Keyblade War, what side?
  Light
  Dark
  Twilight
  Dusk
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:02 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
SilenceXBlackNwhite
FallenLight262

Xeggr grabbed her hand. "Let's go see her." They both disappeared in a dark portal and appeared by her. "Hi."
* bixyll followed

"where are we?"

"Poineer Two, Rangol I believe."
Kiki was shocked."how did you find me? and you need to leave. i going to get in trouble."

"Gotta tell us what's going on/"

killux falls to the floorholding her head" no it cant be my sister is no his brother wont do that!" she sounded crazy then her eyes glowed ornge and she has a fixed tanse at the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:11 pm
"am can't tell you guys anything. am all ready in trouble, i don't need anymore." kiki got up and walked away fom then.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:35 pm
"Kiki, you my friend!" He looked down and saw Killux on the ground looking hurt. "You gonna be ok?" He put his hand on the her back.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:20 pm
FallenLight262
"Kiki, you my friend!" He looked down and saw Killux on the ground looking hurt. "You gonna be ok?" He put his hand on the her back.

she didnt answer then she fell to the side on his feet her face was pale and she looked dead black blood was comming out of her mouth.  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:28 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

she didnt answer then she fell to the side on his feet her face was pale and she looked dead black blood was comming out of her mouth.

"Killux! No...." He knelt down and lifted up her upper body. "What's going on? Don't leave me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:30 pm
bixyll walked up to xeggr Killux " whats happeing?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:36 pm
SilenceXBlackNwhite
bixyll walked up to xeggr Killux " whats happeing?"

"I don't know, but think shes dying....." He looked at her and her shed a tear.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:36 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"Killux! No...." He knelt down and lifted up her upper body. "What's going on? Don't leave me..."

her breaths in deep gasping her face turns back to normal "he said you were ..going to to ....kill me?!"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:38 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

her breaths in deep gasping her face turns back to normal "he said you were ..going to to ....kill me?!"

He smiled and continued to cry. "I'd never kill you. I.....I love you...."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:41 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

she hugs him "i know you wouldnt ever do that its just my sister sends me messages of me dying in your arms or being killed by you" she puses" but she was very vege on the subject she also said something about your brother"  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:43 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

she hugs him "i know you wouldnt ever do that its just my sister sends me messages of me dying in your arms or being killed by you" she puses" but she was very vege on the subject she also said something about your brother"

He hugged her back. "My brother? I don't have a brother, but I do know my true. That's my only relation I have."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:44 pm
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

He hugged her back. "My brother? I don't have a brother, but I do know my true. That's my only relation I have."

"wasnt it greg or somt thing?  

romantic~slut~want~some

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:46 pm
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262
Axels_girlfriend
FallenLight262

"wasnt it greg or somt thing?

"Ya. What's your sister like?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:46 pm
bixyll watched them  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:54 pm
Spartan-622
Name: Vexxion
Sex: Male
Eyes Color: Red
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 215
Hair Color: Red
Hobbies: Playing Guitar, Video Games, Doing Nothing, Fighting, Lighting stuff on fire for the heck of it, and cooking.
Element: Fire
Weapon: Twin Flaming Katanas
Nobody: Seeking
Background: Unknown
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alias: Flame of Darkness

((I just noticed this......those r my Nobodies....))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games