Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Guild News/Requests:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:24 am
Is there any Resident Evil you had in mind?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:05 pm
I made a quick one, I can revise it if you want.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[Le S h i t]

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:23 pm
Ohh man, what happened to the text? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:15 am
I took the liberty of demoting several mods who haven't been active for a while. I mean, I understand that they're veterans and everything, but in their absence, it's pretty much just a waste of a mod status, I think.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:38 am
Good thinking...That decision past my attention several times, but either they change usernames or I was going to piss off several mods in the guild. Plus internet time has drastically decline over that past months.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:41 am
ATTENTION ALL!!!

I am starting a writing contest in the Fan Fiction sub-forum!

The prize is 5,000 gold, and there's no admission fee! So, you have nothing to lose!

I'm hoping to see lots of entries!

Contest details and admissions, here!  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:37 am
May 24, 2008

Hello guild members, I know my presence has been limited my the very busy schedule of my life, but I think the mods are doing a great job keeping everything under control. I plan on putting up a new banner real soon...as possible a new homepage also. I got some ideas flowing in my head.

Until then...

-MM-212 Beta  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:40 am
Hello Everyone!

I started an ongoing, collaborative fic in the Fanfiction section of our lovely Guild!

What are you waiting for? Go over and help shape the destiny of Robert J. Black, a man living near Raccoon Forest in the summer of 1998!

Any questions, feel free to PM me. wink  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:44 am
June 8, 2008

Attention, new banner. YaH!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:07 am
So, I've been thinking of getting rid of a couple of sticky threads, such as the "How To Guide" thread, and maybe even the Cheat Vault.. They're kinda sitting there, and they don't say anything that can't be found on Gamefaqs or some such. So they're pretty much taking up room on the forum.
Let me know what you guys think.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:38 pm
If you want...You can get rid of "A How to Guide". I really gave up on that. I want to keep the Cheat Vault thread. Its convenient for looking up RE cheats for each game instead of finding different versions of the cheat on multiple websites.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:53 am
I was thinking of moving the Fan Made Movies to the Raccoon Cinema sub-forum since I think it'd be more appropriate there. Any naysayers?  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:07 am
Well, it doesn't necessarily pertain to noninteractive Resident Evil media. That subforum is for discussing the movies, books, soundtracks. The stuff from Resident Evil that isn't interactive. But fan made movies aren't really considered a noninteractive Resident Evil media, since they're tributes fromf fans, and mostly about the GAMES, which means it still pertains to the games.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:18 am
Fair enough. I tried. :XP:  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:26 am
Hey, I fought hard to keep that thread where it is. You're not the first one who wanted to move it. But the point of that subforum is to discuss stuff that (obviously inspired by, but) doesn't have anything to do with the games themselves. Strictly speaking, the Degeneration Thread shouldn't be there either. But I'm not gonna fight for that.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff