Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BabyOil

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:00 pm

Waah D: I'll never be able to play D: I'm saving for a 360 already... I couldn't get a Wii. ;3; WRYYYYYYYYYY gonk
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:50 pm

Yay Umbrella Chronicles finally came out! But.. I don't have any money to buy it.. crying

Kishiru324

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:05 pm

Apparently it isn't going on sale till tomorrow. The "shipping" date was the 13th...

Somebody messed up, bigtime.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:39 pm

Yeah.. thats happened to me when I went to buy Persona 3... ended up having to wait an extra month... ugh

TheOnlySpongeman

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:58 pm

Noooooo crying I have to wait until tomorrow... Went to pick it up (since I'd paid it off when I preordered it) along with Super Mario Galaxy (which I had also preordered) and they're like "lol 2moro". I was like "....WAHHHH D:" But SMG is a ton of fun. Yes, submaching guns and Super Mario Galaxy are both tonsssss of fun. xd
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:15 pm

Biohazard EXTREME
I think it's pretty safe to say that during the next few days while I'm beating Umbrella Chronicles, I'm not gonna be around this guild, period. So I'll probably be on next sometime this weekend. I'll let you know how awesome it is after I beat it.
Well since your taking the week off, I hope you don't mind not giving you vacation pay. razz

-Its kinda funny, no matter what release date is giving for any game, UPS/FedEx they seem to slack on the shipment. Seems like the ultra-popular titles get to the retailers just in time. Hmmmm.....Don't they know players are urging for blood quenching zombified horror. Not to forget the playable Albert Wesker.

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:02 pm

Yeah, I'm totally secluding myself (save for school. xd ) until I beat it. And I missed something. When did Bio get a Wii and start being so enthused for the game as to predict its awesomeness? o_o;
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:36 am

Not being released in the UK until the 30th so i'll have to live off of gamplay videos on youtube and the sad fact is that my parents say they will get it me for Christmas crying

Although i'm pissed off i am sorry for anyone who can't buy this because of living expences.

Although i love Resi i love eating and heating as wll sweatdrop

So my advice is to put a pot or jar or anything which can hold money in your bedroom and every night before you go to bed put spare change into it and soon enough you will have enough for the game biggrin

A5116278

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:39 am

I don't have it either, guys! crying I have to wait til I get paid next week to go out and buy a Wii as well as the game. >_< I hope I'll survive the long wait. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:34 am

The game is ******** awesome.

I do however have the problem of managing my time between UC, Assassin's Creed, and Super Mario Galaxy now. xD

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

miabyte

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:25 am

Gah! gonk I want it so bad, but I have to wait till the 30th. Damn PAL area coding!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:20 pm

The game is beaten as of about 20 minutes ago, adding up to about 7.5 hours of gameplay.

Still need to beat 4th Survivor, though.

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:48 am

Well, I said I'd leave and not come back until I beat UC, and I'm back. Aside from the bonus scenario which has no storyline whatsoever, I beat the entire game.

And aside from completely butchering the storyline, it was a decent game. But it doesn't bother me, I did say that I wasn't going to consider RE0, 1 and 3 scenarios as Canon, and it would be stupid to consider them canon. I mean, there's no Enrico or Edward in the RE0 scenario. There's no BARRY in the RE1 scenario??? Come on!!!
And RE3 scenario was just butchered. I mean, they were recycling backgrounds from Outbreaks, but seriously, not even the hospital? No Nicholai. It's a transgression. But I guess it just proves my point about the original games being the REAL canon.
I did enjoy the gameplay though, Nemesis was just beautiful. And the new scenarios were pretty awesome. In fact, the only remade scenario that I'm considering Canon is 4th Survivor.
Bottom line is, it was a kick a** experience. And I'll keep replaying it to get all the files.
It also helped prove my theory about Ada.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:15 am

whos the fourth survivor

jmfactor

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:27 am

jmfactor
whos the fourth survivor

The fourth survivor is Hunk, an Umbrella agent sent to recover the G-Virus from William Birkin. He had a minigame in RE2 which was about him escaping the RPD.

Look him up on youtube for the mingame i mentioned. He was also in RE4 in the mercianries.
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games