Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:01 pm
Welcome everyone!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:23 pm
Aló Everyone... mmm i have play all the resident evil's games inclusive the GBcolor game XD... love the game, the movies, the soundtrack ALL. =3 i love the roleplay from re4!  

Haruka_Mistress

500 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rubypet_girl

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:01 pm
Hi.I'm Ruby Resident Evil is my faverate game to play.I've read all the game based books.I've seen both movies.Pm me if you want to be my friend or talk about Resident evil.kk biggrin I've plyed the playstation and gamecube games.I have the first sound track.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:44 pm
Welcome all.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

underweargnome

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:41 pm
Hi everyone,
I've read the books, seen the movies, played REmake, RE2, RE3, RE4, and RE:O (not file 2). Never played any of the gameboy games, or the one with the light gun.

To my eternal shame, crimson heads scare me too much to beat REmake ^^;

Every other game, I've beaten too many times to count.

Out of the games i've listed, I own all except REmake... <.< *shivvers*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:17 pm
Hello! I am a big fan of resident evil, and have been since I was younger. It was the first video game I was actually scared of playing at first, but in time it became one of my top favorite games mrgreen I am in love with the characters in the games. Each one has their own coolness to them mrgreen I've done school book reposts since elementary school on the resident evil books. Thou my teacher said the books would friten me, I still did the reports and got good grades for them. My personal favorite game is resident evil 2 (resident evil 1 for a CLOSE second).
I've seen both movies, and disliked them. Because not only did they change the story, they left out all the awesome characters and replaced them with people whom we did not know about. Plus..I nearly went insane after they killed off Nemisis when he a helecopter fell on him! I stood up in the theater and said "WTF! HE COULD SO SURVIVE THAT!". But I think the only thing that came from the resident evil movies was the soundtracks, i play them while playing the games mrgreen

I own ALL the games except for resident evil Gaiden xp  

ZITCKOE 2

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:26 pm
Welcome to the guild.
But to be fair, Nemesis would not survive a helicopter crashing into him then exploding.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:08 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Welcome to the guild.
But to be fair, Nemesis would not survive a helicopter crashing into him then exploding.
ARRG! NOOO! LIES I TELL YOU! LIES!.. I just think he is strong enough to survive that...Sorry but im some what biased xp  

ZITCKOE 2

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:09 pm
PELLOW HEAD
ARRG! NOOO! LIES I TELL YOU! LIES!.. I just think he is strong enough to survive that...Sorry but im some what biased xp
Oh, I think he'd survive the helicopter crash and the explosion, maybe barely. But then he'd be trapped under the burning wreck which would leave him a burning carcass of flesh.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:47 am
Biohazard EXTREME
PELLOW HEAD
Oh, I think he'd survive the helicopter crash and the explosion, maybe barely. But then he'd be trapped under the burning wreck which would leave him a burning carcass of flesh.
But isn't he already a carcass of flesh?.. domokun  

ZITCKOE 2

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:07 am
PELLOW HEAD
I thought technically carcasses are dead, as in inactive cells... Point isif he survived the helicopter crashing into him and the explosion, he'd end up trapped under the wreck and burn to death.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
PELLOW HEAD
I thought technically carcasses are dead, as in inactive cells... Point isif he survived the helicopter crashing into him and the explosion, he'd end up trapped under the wreck and burn to death.
..touche'  

ZITCKOE 2

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:33 pm
hi i am In-Umbrella-We-Trust and i am afan of the RE series. um...yeah. i am Leon. i am trying to go for a Wesker look now, so if you'll excuse me, i have gold that i need to get ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:01 pm
Totally dig the name. 3nodding Welcome to the Guild.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:01 pm
Weskers on my sig.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games