Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Ninja Acadamy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like ninjas?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  GIMME A COOKIE!!!
View Results

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:08 pm
Haru Hiroshi
sighs. looks away "nothing" still a little worried Haru tries to pull out a smile.
walks over to u an puts fingers on each side of ur mouth"SMILE!" pushes fingers up to help u smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:10 pm
mumbles "ah, ok ok im happy!" smiles big for leo. "there you happy, but thanks i kinda needed that"  

Haru Hiroshi

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:14 pm
sits on the ground and thinks for awhile as the sun moves away from the clouds  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:15 pm
Haru Hiroshi
mumbles "ah, ok ok im happy!" smiles big for leo. "there you happy, but thanks i kinda needed that"
ground caves in and leo falls though "AHHH" disapears  

Spazzy The Pwner

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:18 pm
"LEO!" sally runs over to were he is and jumps in the hole after him and hugs him  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:19 pm
"whew! nice catch sally! that sure was a close one!" sighs in relief  

Haru Hiroshi

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:20 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"LEO!" sally runs over to were he is and jumps in the hole after him and hugs him
"y did u do that we r gonna die now" keeps falling then falls faster and hits metal ground "OWWWWWW" look around "were r we?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:20 pm
"how are you guys gonna get back up here anyways?!" stares down into hole  

Haru Hiroshi

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:21 pm
"i bet they cant hear me..figures. well, now what?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:23 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"y did u do that we r gonna die now" keeps falling then falls faster and hits metal ground "OWWWWWW" look around "were r we?"
"leo i love you i go where ever you go. and i dont know where we are at" sally hugs leo"you ok? your not hurt right?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:24 pm
pulls out kuni and cuts finger. places hand on ground and summons a huge toad "hopefully they aren't dead yet"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"leo i love you i go where ever you go. and i dont know where we are at" sally hugs leo"you ok? your not hurt right?"

"baby, i love u to, the only way i can hurt is for u to get hurt, and if we ever get out of this dark place, i will show u me house" leo makes out with sally  

Spazzy The Pwner

Haru Hiroshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:25 pm
"hold on you guys!!" jumps down hole with frog. "i cant believe i'm doing this, knowing them they're talking about love"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:26 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

"baby, i love u to, the only way i can hurt is for u to get hurt, and if we ever get out of this dark place, i will show u me house" leo makes out with sally
"ok. " Sally makeouts out with leo.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games