Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Library of Fandom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:34 am
"I am sorry, my friends, but this is the end. No more library, no more librarians, no more Afos. I have found these conditions unbearable and cannot continue to work under such oppression. There will be fighting, there will be strife, but I ask you only to follow me if you truly believe in doing so. The library is disbanded."
Afos stooped and strode from the building.
"Allen, if you would, please destroy the Plushie Palace. After that, you need not return unless you find you are more willing than that."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:37 pm
After a minute, Afos strode back into the library, a large grin on his face.
"Sorry about that. But now that every bug ever planted in the library has just scurried off with that news, I can tell you our true next step."
He spread his arms out in an encompassing gesture.
"This library is far too confining and steady to allow us to make any real change, and believe me, change is needed in Byako. If you choose to stay, we will enact that change, but we will do in in a manner unexpected."
Afos chuckled.
"We will work as small groups and individuals but remain a strong team. We will have the advantage when all our adversaries believe us gone."
He returned his hands to his sides in a smooth motion.
"What change, you may ask? Why, the city has grown corrupt and complacent. We need to stir things up and create real justice."
He inclined his head towards Allen.
"Allen, your orders remain to go to the Plushie Palace with the intent to destroy, but your real targets are two Alternates from a separate timeline. The alternate Danish and the alternate Jack LeRoux. If resistance arises, deal with the original Danish as he has tried to harbor such dangerous criminals."
His head inclined towards Shroud.
"Shroud, should you choose to remain, I have a special mission for you. I have received notice from my copy of the Jarian door essence that Lutia has recovered the second half. This means that the Jarians will soon recover their base, and if they are allowed to recover their lost power, they will prove meddlesome."
His head inclined towards Leeshay.
"Leeshay, I would ask that you accompany Shroud in creating trouble for the Jarians. I also suggest that you return to work on your creature creation studies. I have heard of your success with a hommunculus, so I am hoping that we will soon have access to disposable soldiers such as soulless golems.
His head tipped in Unruly's direction.
"Unruly, I would like it if you would cause some trouble for the newly reformed Bunny Pirates. I hear that they may be found in Dungeon Square or the DMRDC. I trust that you can be creative."
Finally, he gestured to Alabaster.
"Alabaster, you will remain behind to protect the library and act as a central relay station."
Afos turned back to the group, expectant.
"Are you all still with me?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:44 pm
Unruly glanced up. "Did someone say my name?"
The shelf she was sitting before was nearly empty of literature.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:43 am
"Yes. I Will Not Allow The Jarians To Survive!" The sentient cloak gathered alot of energy into himself as he prepared powerful summons to take care of the pesky Jarians.  

Blight_of_Luca

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:06 pm
Afos raised a finger.
"Your orders were not to destroy them, merely act as a pest. In fact, I am refusing to allow you authorization of force. For this mission, you are forbidden from any act of violence."

Afos made a quick look around at all the others still standing around.
"Allen? Are you still here? I have given you orders. You are to go to the Plushie Palace and retrieve the one known as doppleDanish. Appear as if you are there to destroy, but do no more collateral damage than necessary."

He reached over and gently removed the book from Unruly's hands.
"Please go pay the Bunny Pirates a little visit. I have a book that I know you'll love waiting for you if you do."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:52 pm
"What should I do when I get there?"
She asked, eying the book Afos held like a cat would eye a canary. Unruly had some self control but would not be able to keep herself out of a book before her literary addiction became to much for her to stave off.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:25 pm
"You should find out exactly what the Bunny Pirates are up to, and make sure that they do not pose an uncontainable threat to the city."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:51 pm
The dark magical aura that surounded him sputtered before dying out, leaving a greasy smoke in the air. "No....Violence? But There The Jarians I Must Destroy Them!"  

Blight_of_Luca

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:15 pm
"And you may do that on your own time. According to the calendar, you'll have enough vacation time in about 600 years. So let's focus on the task at hand, eh?"
Afos looked down at the animate cloak, somewhat condescending.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:38 pm
"What Do You Expect Me To Do Without Harming Them? Tickle Them To Death?!?" The cloak asked, flabbergasted. With Jarian destruction as his high priority he was having trouble adjusting from this new requirement.  

Blight_of_Luca

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:07 pm
"If that suits your fancy." The corner of his mouth curled upwards slightly. "But I am sure that you can come up with a more creative way to pester them." Afos extended his hand as though to teach. "Consider this. Which has greater possibilities of satisfaction, an immediate end to the Jarians, or prolonging their suffering to the point that they can no longer bear it? Even if you are taken off this mission in the future, your absence will be a cause for them to be alarmed, and if you do well, they will always be paranoid."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:32 pm
"I See.....That Has Potential But It Would Not Free My Brothers From Their Foul Prison..." The Shroud was beginning to bend to Afos's line of thinking, considering the possibilities.  

Blight_of_Luca

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:05 pm
"Alright then. Can I have the book to read along the way?......."
The book in question that Afos was holding was a collection of M.C. Escher's works and his reasoning for those famous masterpieces.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:21 pm
"Are you all still here? There's business to be done!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

kuro-sora-doragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:32 am
"acuse me but can you help me i'm looking for infomation on a pertecualer person" asked Sasori as he step though the door and reached the reception desk  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games