Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Grant a Wish! Be a genie, a naughty one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love to be evil?
Yesh! *nods*
66%
 66%  [ 33 ]
Nope *walks away*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 50

Harlequin Hisakata

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:14 am

Wish granted.

But your car isn't happy with you (for overusing it), comes alive, and eats you. The end...

I wish... that I had Alichino vol 4 translated, in my hands, and ready for me to read! ^-^
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:02 am

~Wish granted.

However, the one in your hands is stolen. You stole it from a very very very wealthy person who got Alchino 4 translated for himself. So it's not supposed to be in stores yet. He hires the number one best hit men in the world and orders them to kill you. Their mission was successful. =[

I wish... when I sleep on a book [like a pillow] all the information in that book goes to my brain so I don't have to study for exams! =D

Night Rain55

Harlequin Hisakata

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:11 pm

Wish granted, but by acciden you sleep on the wrong book and answer all the questions on you english exam as "pi".

I wish I had a cow named Fred.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:42 pm

~Wish granted.

But your cow leaves you for me! twisted

I wish I don't wish for something so no bad wishes would occurr. =D

Night Rain55

Harlequin Hisakata

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:20 pm

Granted.

But everyone gets so happy and perky because all good things are happening that they annoy you to death.

I wish for tiny feet
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:45 pm

~Wish granted.

Your feet are so tiny that it can't support the weight of your body, therefore it's impossible for you to ever walk or stand again. You must crawl. Also, there are no shoes that fit your size. Not even baby shoes! D=

I wish my head ache would disappear.

Night Rain55

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:12 pm

Wish granted.

You're headache is connected to your brain so I had to make your brain disappear as well. You're now cursed to live without brain and be stupid. >D

I wish the one I hate would die.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:15 pm

~Wish granted

It turns out your brother died. Because of this, your parents became so emotionally sadened and can't continue on in their lives. They decided to suicide and now you're left alone with all of their insurance money. You got the money, but now you're ALONE.

I wish the one I like would talk to me because he's "interested". [Now, what bad could happen? cool ]

Night Rain55

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:41 pm

Wish granted.

Your crush started to talk to you but before he could finish his sentence, the one you hate pushed him accidently, which made him hit his head against the wall. After a few days in the hospital, your crush lost his memory. He did remember he a girl's face and it was the one you hate. He fell in love with her. He doesn't remember seeing you.

I wish I would drop the school I am in right now.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:48 pm

O_O How can you do this to me...?! crying Okay, revenge time! twisted

~Wish granted
You dropped out of school and no other school would want to accept you anymore. All the schools are too full. So you become a street beggar and vagabond for the rest of your life. Your career = Waitress. =3

I wish my soulmate would love me forever. [Haha, try this!]

Night Rain55

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:10 pm

[Hey! I wasn't done with the little story with your crush! I could have continue it but it would take too much place... xP]

Wish granted.

Your soulmate loved you untill you found out he was a clone. The real one is in love with another girl. The real one killed the cloned one. You = ALONE now.

I wish people would stop staring at me.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:37 pm

It's all right as long as the clone loved me... ='] And it's all right if he's a clone because it's like the same person but in a different body which is like the same body... xD But he loved in the end even though he died. Such a sad and happy ending no?

~Wish granted

Everybody stopped staring at you. So your soulmate never had a chance in meeting you. rofl

I wish I wasn't sick anymore.

Night Rain55

Tokioka

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:36 pm

Granted! You're not sick any more, you just become extremely ugly overnight.

I wish for a cheese manwich... that's right, manwich. xd
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:54 pm

~Wish granted.

Once you took a bite of the manwich, your skin became wrinkly and saggy, your hair turned white and your teeth are rotten! D=

I wish to have enough money to study in New York. =3

Night Rain55

Tokioka

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:07 pm

Granted! You go to NY to study but whilst you're there the whole city gets destroyed by Godzilla. And then you pee your pants.

I wish for tickets to go see the Mad Caddies! YAROO!! blaugh
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games