Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
1st posts here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweety0471

4,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:37 am
i am Samantha AKA sweety
err i dunno what to say?  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:18 pm
Hello. I am Zach, please call me Kamoku. I turn 16 in a week, I live in Ohio, I love to skateboard, BMX, play guitar , RolePlay, and I love being me.

And I am super happy right now, cause about three hours ago, I became the half owner of a car! (My bud Tyler's dad gave it to him, but since I am older then Tyler and like his best friend, we half the car is mine.)

...ANywyas, I am up for chatting, RPing, stuff like that, if ya' want...

Kamoku Hayate

jarrad148

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:18 pm
You can call me Jarrad, I'm 15, I play guitar, I love emo music bu there is no way I will go emo/goth (the girl I like probably wont like it), I love sitting with my cards doing a one handed cut and riffle shuffling and I love reading books.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:13 pm
name:federico
writes from:italy
birthdate:13th july 91'
i go to school,this summer i'll work sad
i love:listen music,goin out with friends,know new ppl,summer,skating,going on the internet
dislikes:liars,racists,winter,rain,school,ppl who judge others
fav groups:sum 41,blink 182,angels and airwawes,him,+44,kill hannah,hawthorne heights,good charlotte,pink floyd,gun's n'roses,paramore  

blackswan91

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:56 pm
Name: Kakei.
Dislikes: Stupidity, immaturity, stalkers.
Best band ever: Green Day. heart

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:27 am
Kakei Setsunai
Name: Kakei.
Dislikes: Stupidity, immaturity, stalkers.
Best band ever: Green Day. heart

Ah like yu too.  

Rellik San
Captain

Nymyera

Adorable Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:28 pm
Name: Katalyst
Likes: Music, Art, Driving, Piercings, Tattoos, Shopping, and Internet/Computers
Dislikes: Storms, Heartbreak, you (probably. Hah. JK), liars, harassment, and heights
Favorite Band: Hm... CURRENTLY: Armor For Sleep  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:55 pm
Name: Amber

Miscellanious: I'm emo and well... a little suicidal... vegan... pretty depressed... etc  

bloodandviolence49

DarkFairy003

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:38 am
Hello, my name is Ashley. But please just call me Ash or Scarlet, either one of those is fine. 3nodding .

I will be nice to you if you're nice to me wink

I lik dark chocolate, video games, Youtube, music, and cream soda xp

My favourite bands are, Rammstein, and e Nomine (anything German really...) emo blaugh emo  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:40 pm
blaugh mi name is maggie. im 16 (i turn 17 on july 30th! YES!!!) its sad but i love math, im the tech/photofixer/editor of mi highschool yearbook, and the mebmaster/photographer/graphic designer om mi school website... (geeky i kno XD) i dont drink coka-cola products and i havent 4 about 2 and a half yrs and mi hand hurt so ya... lol  

pnkrathrt

Chronic Fox

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:44 pm
Let's see here.....My name is Alec D. Harriss and I'm 18. I live in Independence, KS and I am attending classes at ICC (Independence community college) I am staying at the dorms there so if you want to send me a mail bomb just look up the adress and do it cause it might be fun. Hmmm I love lots of different kinds of music but Punk would be my favorite mainly cause Travis Barker keeps amazing me with his drumming. I'm gonna start learning drums before too long if my plans go right and I'm majoring in Art. I love to draw and i write peotry and rant alot on paper.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:17 am
Hello.... you can call me Marko or Suzume or Nikolina, I'm whatever gender you wish me to be.

I'm 15.
I'm something like a metal emo. Yes those two can go together. It's basicaly an emo that acts but doesn't dress strictly stereotypical emo and listens to metal alongside with screamo/emo stuff. I'm kinda in the middle of metal and emo, slowly transitioning from one to the other.

I don't like life, I am depressed most of the time, I sometimes write poems that are sad, rare people understand me, I hate my reflection in the mirror, I used to cut myself, I am very sensitive and I tend to cry a lot but I can still break your face if you are mean to me. I have a very short temper. So it's either I break or cry.

Well what should I say, I do laugh and smile sometimes though. Nice to join the guild. 'Later...  

Syllis

Univaga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:02 pm
The names Akeem.....I am not muslim
Ethnicity:Hispanic, Black
NOT a cutter
Don't do drugz and loves to drown sorrow in pain
Emo as u mite of guessed........label me wat u want, i don't really care
I write poetry, U could say im luvable(only like 1% of the time), i morely depressed at times but try to be happy as much as possible enenthough sumthin always spoils it 4 me

Loves:SOAD, Hawthorne Heights
Hates razz eople who wont shut up, those who tell me don't be emo, those who say ur gay with no proof, and Hip-Hop

P.S. Im American  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:03 pm
Univaga
The names Akeem.....I am not muslim
Ethnicity:Hispanic, Black
NOT a cutter
Don't do drugz and loves to drown sorrow in pain
Emo as u mite of guessed........label me wat u want, i don't really care
I write poetry, U could say im luvable(only like 1% of the time), i morely depressed at times but try to be happy as much as possible enenthough sumthin always spoils it 4 me

Loves:SOAD, Hawthorne Heights
Hates razz eople who wont shut up, those who tell me don't be emo, those who say ur gay with no proof, and Hip-Hop

P.S. Im American

I LOVE TO DROWN SORROW WITH MUSIC  

Univaga

XxlostXxinXxdarknessXx

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:21 pm
welllll ummmmm i used to cut until i got caught and my parents mad me stop. I love music some of my fave bands are green day, MCR, Madina Lake, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and papa roach I love wearing black i almost always were black  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games