Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:44 pm
Hogua raised an eyebrow quite high while the rest of his face saw no change after a moment though his eyes lowered and resumed their sleepy looking state he stared for a moment and scratched his lower back.

"...me to..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:48 pm
Richard blinked, and shook his head. This statement baffled him for a moment. "Wh...what? No. You can't do that, I asked for answers first." he said in an exasperated tone.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:52 pm
"I can't?"

Hogua said now somewhat baffled as well

"diddent know conversation had rules to it"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:58 pm
Richard growled a little. "Stop trying to switch things around, you're hurting my brain. I wanna know why you followed me." he insisted, pointing an accusatory finger at Hogua.  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:02 am
Hogua moaned with discontent

hate explaining things...

"you mean besides you being an evil zombie mage that I can control?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:06 am
"Control? You can't control me. You caught me off guard is all." Richard said. "I'm not sure what you did, but I'm sure I felt a touch of divinity eminate off of whatever it was. But you don't look like much of a God to me. And you can't be a cleric."  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:11 am
swing and a miss

"to the best of my knowledge I'm just insane,everything may be in my head for all I know,but I'd like to be around you for a while...might get some answers that way...i mean,how many undead have I seen?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:16 am
Richard paused, then shook his head. "All in your head. If you truly think that, perhaps you are insane. Allow me to disprove that with a rather famous saying." He cleared his throat and struck a dignified pose. "'I think, therefore I am'. See? Were I not real, I could not ponder my own existence. It's that simple. If I can wonder if I exist, I do."  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:19 am
Hogua eyes slowly closed as Richard was speaking as he began to fall asleep they jerked open about 10 seconds after Richard had finished.

"umm...yeah ok dood,we gooin now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:24 am
"Going? I think you're a bit confused." Richard said, a little amused. "I just signed up to work for a Lich King, because that's how I roll. And even if that also happened to be how you rolled, I doubt they'd let anyone remotely God-esque into their club. So looks like we'll be parting ways. And I cannot begin to describe how broken up I am about it."  

Tarrant le Sorcier

Gihn_the_wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:30 am
"really?"

Hogua asked now standing right next to Richard.

"I don't really know how I go about doing any of this mess but you seam to be a clue,play with your Zombie friends later"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:40 am
"Umm...okay, but...remember that conversation we had not two minutes ago about you not controlling me? Yeah, that's still in effect." Richard replied, trying to be as clear as possible. "I mean, I don't know who you are, for starters. You've already prevented me doing what I like doing once. And I like my zombie friends more than you...so there's really no reason for me to assist you in any endeavour you may have."  

Tarrant le Sorcier

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:41 am
THomas had taken the papers back when the undead man had finsihed with them, "Because frogs can't keep there mouths shut..."

He turned around and had begun walking out of the district, "I'll submit this to grey tower, as wel;las inform them that you don't know where lady Kalyn is..."

((To the grey tower))

Hermit was scutling off, humming the tune to "its not easy to have gangreen" to himself as he went.

"I swear, the master is always certain to leave at the worst possible moments... Nows not the time to be sitting on our laursl, we have to beggin expanding our power..."

The skull had climbed on top of a large pile of inert ash, which flaired once then began to rise. Cu had managed to regather himself while sleeping and seemed tired, even though such a thing was not truely possible for the aswhen dog.

"Cu, would you be kind as to dig up-"

The dog gave a soft bark in recognitionas it rose fully from the ground, teen feet high at the shoulder.

"Sheley should be recovered by now..." echoed a voice from deep within it as it began to stalk slowly out of the area...

((TO the northern range))

Vitriol walked off, steeping so lightly it seemed he was closer to dancing. "You know" he siad, sitting on a monument which had been shaped into a bench, "I supose they were right, my tender lumplings..." he held out one metalic grey arm, and snaped his fingers.

The was a slight pause in which nothing seemed to happen, and a frown began to apear at the far back corners of Vitriol's mouth, "That octogenerian beter not have thrown out MY experiment..." he said, his voice rising slightly in iritation. Nothing hapened, untill the frown was begging to turn into a scowl, and Vitriol was about to rise from the bench.

Suddenly a group of rather outlandishly dressed skeleton's burst onto the scene. "Sorry Mr. Mann, we just had to get out of that treasure box...." said one of the members of what soon became clear was a bone band (as indeed, they all had intstruments with them)

Vitriol fell back into his chair, smiling again, "Yes yes, lust and mortal sin..." he cleared his throat, speaking up now, "I supose its true what they say though, isn't it.... Its a DEAD MAN'S PARTY!"

And sure enough, the skeletons began to play the song "dead man's party"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:44 am
Hogua diddent really feel like doing anything again so he compromised.

"eh this will do for now then"

Hogua merely stood close to Richard  

Gihn_the_wolf

Tarrant le Sorcier

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:49 am
Richard kind of inched away. "I am quite of a different opinion." he said. "If I have a holy human kid following me around, it's gonna cramp my style. And I gotta make a good impression on my new supreme overlord. Go find someone else who helps you figure things out."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games