Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:30 am
Kraid spun quickly on his heel, lunging his hand towards the rushing human, He brought hsi fingers together as to make a point with the broken bones. "Go ahead, Destroy this body," He screamed out, crazed. "I've a back up standing by!" He laughed glancing back to the dead elf.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:06 pm
.:Everyone, please. Run. Leave Kraid and go.:.  

Mitsuharu Saito

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:51 pm
Contuining his rush forward Seg began to realize even more then before that no one here could fight. He couldn't defend them all....

"All of you! Retreat! I'll hold him off!" Seg skidded to a halt near Kraid and saying quickly, "Sorry!" shoved Witium hard with his shoulder away before spinning and turning his blade to the shadowed.

His eyes spun around the room at the injured party, and once again to the dragon and the two near it..to the wounded human..to the elf he had just shoved...and back to Kraid. "You will not get away with this, I'll destroy you and any backup bodies you have." He paused before adding. "Including my old boss!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:38 pm
Stormelle’s eyes where wide as she watched the events unfold around her, realizing she wouldn’t be needed for any fighting she quickly let her sword shrink down to its’ normal form. Her eyes fixed on the dragon as it attempted to move, “Don’t move! The wounds may heal quickly but if you move too much it’ll just make them open again!” she shouted as she moved swiftly away from the shadowed.
Oh how she wished she wasn’t involved in this battle. She wished that she had remained hidden until there was a chance for her to leave. Of course, that would have been against all her morals. To stand, and do nothing, while innocent people where killed before her very eyes while she sat by doing nothing. She would have broken down mentally and so would have ended her quest to find Pip. Then her dragon, no, her friend would have been lost to some strange person among the traders.

Stormelle

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:42 pm
Witium staggered some, not expecting the sudden shove, "Gah!" He brushed off his shoulder and shook his head, "You can only defend agianst him human, killing just his body does ntohing." The elf bent down quickly to pick up Camthalions body and he walked over to Karasu, "I'm hope you don't need too much time to heal, I think it's time we make our leave." The situation had become extremly dangerous and unfit for seeking revenge, "We'll get our revenge on our way out possibly, but as of now we have to leave." While kneeling down next to Karasu and ahving Camthalion in hand he kept on eye on Kraid and his new human foe, "This is getting too complicated for my taste."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:53 pm
~Kill the elf child, Kraid. She is the only one who will fulfill your destiny and rid us of this prophecy!~

.:WITIUM! MILES! KARASU! YOUSEI! RUN!:.  

Mitsuharu Saito

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:50 am
Yousei looked at Miles to see if her healing him had helped him to regain consciousness. Alas, he merely lay there, motionless. Suddenly, something caught her eye. It was a small dart which seemed to be made of bone... She plucked it from his leg and tossed it aside. Afterward, she waited for a few moments to see if his current state would improve, but it did not.
The hopelessness and shock that Yousei had felt caused her eyes to glisten. She looked up at the corridor ceiling, partially to assist her in holding back tears, but mostly, to pray. The sound of clashing metal inclined her to turn around. Kraid was swinging his scythe mercilessly at Witium. Her gaze then fell on two newcomers that had become mixed up in the battle. This was too much... Something had to be done. Yousei got to her feet and was about to step toward Kraid and Witium, but froze upon hearing a familiar voice call out to her. She apprehensively scanned the area.. but could not find the source of the mysterious voice. She heard it again. This time, a bit louder. It seemed to come from all sides, and yet, from nowhere at all. Once more, the voice called out. This time, louder than ever. Yousei frantically took a step back. She could not believe the voice to be real.. but something inside of her assured her that it was. Fear instantly gripped her, and she scanned the corridor for an escape route, but could find none. That left her one option: she had to help the others. She broke off running toward Witium and Kraid...

Karasu watched the young girl curiously as she tended to her. She was so kind and good-natured. Immediately, she was reminded of Yousei, and her senses returned to her. She quickly scanned the corridor for her master. Almost instantly, she caught sight of her, and gave a sigh of relief. Soon afterward, she was made aware of the events taking place around her...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:03 am
Seg glanced back at the elf and the wounded again. "I'll live, I won't allow this shadowed to harm any of you!"

In his mind a firm decision entered his conscious, he had to use some magic..buy some time for the group to leave. Sheathing his blade he tucked his arms close to his sides then held then them forward drawing quick little symbols in the air with his hands.

Around his body, reddish silver streams of smoke begin to leak from his pores. His eyes turning completely red before returning to normal...or were they? His green eyes now dark blue and slitted he swung his arms open red light covering his body and launching out to the sides and above him and pushing the shadowed away. He now stood holding a barrier to let the others leave.

"Hurry! I can't hold this kind of thing very long! Run damn you!" His eyes caught Witium's. "Please"  

Raniak

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:34 am
Witium blinked a couple times at the sight, "Uhh..right, well thanks...who ever you are." He turned back with Camthalion's body in hand. With a simple shaking of his head to Yousei he walked in front of her, "Time to leave Yousei." With his free hand he took hold of Miles shirt and began dragging him. Once he made it too the doorway he looked back at Karasu, "Alright, ready or not Karasu we have to leave. Try your best to walk." So now Witium was carrying Camthalion over his shoulder and dragging Miles body along with him. It was time for them all to leave.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:04 am
((Hello all and thank you for accepting me into your role-play. I believe that I know where you are, but if I make any mistakes please let me know and I shall correct them.))

Pulling the thin black scarf from his eyes, Tobias stepped into the dark corridor. Although it was a far cry from the underworld, he felt more at home in this underground passage. He made his way deeper into the passage, the only sound he could hear was the faint clicking of his boots on the stone floor.

He ran a hand along the wall of the passage, the stone was warmer then he would have thought it would be. He found himself wondering who had made this place and for what purpose. If he were lucky then perhaps the creators were long gone and this place could become his lair. As he continued to mull over the possibilities, a muffled sound came from deep within the passage. Startled, Tobias quickly wound the scarf around his face to conceal his red eyes and placed a hand to the hilt of the sword he carried slung across his back. Whatever was up ahead wasn’t necessarily hostile and the young demon had learned to conceal his identity for as long as possible. People are more trusting when they think you are but a poor traveler, not to mention they made easier victims.

Wiping the evil grin from his face, he continued on his way. He was now more alert for anything which may be lurking in the darkness. Stopping for a moment, he grinned yet again. Unsheathing his sword, he made a shallow cut across his knee. Returning his sword to its sheath he fell to the floor and a look of agony came across his face. ‘If they are helpful, they will take me for an injured traveler,’ he thought. ‘And if not . . . ’ He chuckled as his bleeding wound shot forth with tendrils before melting back into normal blood. ‘If not, they’ll soon learn that even an injured demon is a force to be reckoned with.’  

Batman125

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:09 pm
Yousei watched as Witium made for the exit, then quickly called after him, "We can't leave! The door is sealed shut!!"
She then remembered where it was that she stood, and turned to face Kraid.. Gripping her chainblade tightly, Yousei pulled a scroll from one of her many pockets and held it out before her. Remembering all of the damage that he had caused, her hands began to shake, but she quickly steadied them. After a moment or two of staring into his cold, lifeless eye sockets, she took a deep breath and uttered a prayer which made the scroll's text shine brightly. It then released a powerful jet of Holy water, aimed directly for Kraid.

Karasu stood up as Yousei neared Kraid. After seeing what she was about to attempt, the dragon broke off after her, her claws extended and teeth bared.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:11 pm
((I'm not entirely sure where to come in, is this an okay time?))  

Bunnyhiphophip

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:19 pm
Bunnyhiphophip
((I'm not entirely sure where to come in, is this an okay time?))
[Sure! It doesn't really matter! Did you need an update first or did I already show you the RP Guide?]

Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games