Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Would you slit your wrists? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you cut yourself?
Only emos do that crap
5%
 5%  [ 26 ]
Why? Are you going to call the cops on me?
25%
 25%  [ 113 ]
... no comment...
40%
 40%  [ 178 ]
I'm a poll whore so I really don't care
7%
 7%  [ 34 ]
I like pie.
21%
 21%  [ 94 ]
Total Votes : 445

xXwe_dance_for_tearsXx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:43 pm
i cut for a very long time and like one a day
but not only like one a month mabye like 3 time is it wwas a bad month  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:16 am
Yeah. I want to try to give my wrists a few little cuts when I'm depressed or bored. Unfortunately there are thing s in the way.

1. too many veins on show so I'm scared I'll damage them badly. confused
2. Nothing sharp enough except knives and razors wich I'm too scared to use. whee
3. Paper doesn't work. stare
4. If my mum found out she'd freak. sad  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:48 pm
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Yeah. I want to try to give my wrists a few little cuts when I'm depressed or bored. Unfortunately there are thing s in the way.

2. Nothing sharp enough except knives and razors wich I'm too scared to use. whee
where's the i'm not selfish and i'm smart reason?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:35 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Hosoi-Chan_Angel

stare ... that is so mean... anyway, I'm wondering if anyone could suggest something for me to do to solve those problems (and sum1 to tell me what the heck this picture means)

User Image  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:37 pm
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Soviet Mudkipz
Hosoi-Chan_Angel

stare ... that is so mean... anyway, I'm wondering if anyone could suggest something for me to do to solve those problems (and sum1 to tell me what the heck this picture means)

User Image
if you go up your arm you'll most likely die...very likely to
and im' not being mean it's the truth  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:34 pm
Hosoi-Chan_Angel
Soviet Mudkipz
Hosoi-Chan_Angel

User Image

"Down the road" = Digging razor under skin & everything else & cutting it toward your forearm. <----VERY high chance of dieing

"Across the street" = Just going across the wrist. <----still a chance of dieing, but it's less likely

Candy Fornication

ryozo125

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:07 pm
I once cut my wristbut one day i forgot and took off my hoodie and this one kid saw and i got in trouble....I will not say my age at that time....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:03 pm
I started hurting myself alot last school year, because someone threatened the innocence of my little brother (Who was only 6 at the time this "thing" happened). And, I was so overwelmed by the angry, hatred, sadness, and depression. That I hurt myself severely.
Every since then, I've had the hardest time coping with ANY of my sadness when it overwelms me, because when that happens I hurt myself. Whether it's cutting, bruising, or biting myself. But, recently after attempting 3 times of suicide I've figured how selfich and uncaring I was being to the people I love, my friends, my family, and my boyfriend. Sad thing was, no one but my closest friends and my boyfriend knew I was doing this. The teachers never found out, my parents never found out. No one but those very select few people knew.

But....now, I've been sober from cutting for 3 or 4 months and I am so proud of myself. :] It's all thanks to my friends and boyfriend who literally talk to me everyday to make sure I'm okay.  

Knighting-gale

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:52 am
If I felt like it, I would do that. But I don't.
And no, I don't find your friend creepy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:17 am
ty for the advice guys. and no, i'm not offended by the meaning. i was just confused at what it meant and I will never cut "down the road" ever in my life.  

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

Kirika_35

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:20 pm
I used to cut for a very long time but then I realized that the only reason I did was because I would get so mad at someone and the I would cut myself because I thought I was proving something but then I would just end up hiding it and felling like a coward and hating my self and feeling weak so I stopped. I still do it every now and then but it's very rare only when I'm really mad.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:05 pm
yeah i do but ive been beaten raped cheated on millions of times so i have a good reason  

Shika.X

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:30 am
Shika.X
yeah i do but ive been beaten raped cheated on millions of times so i have a good reason
so you're saying that those things that've happened to you are justifiable reasons to be selfish?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:49 am
emore reason to rise and over come...and beat the odds.
You can use those things to be stronger.
Dont let them hold you back. Look forward.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games