Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:17 pm
Xirius smiled at Kitsuna; at least he could trust her. "Thanks." He looked over at Xyukotsu and sighed. "I thought he was on our side," he said to Kitsuna. "But now he's making a pact with that shady Imasu character, I just don't know if I can trust him anymore."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:43 pm
Kitsuna looked over toward xyukotsu and isamu trying to hear their conversation. "Hmm, I don't think we have to worry about xyukotsu. I don't sense anything wrong about him yet. it's isamu that brings concern to me." said kitsuna as she turned away from them " We'll just have to keep our wits about."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Okamikiba

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:12 am
(sorry I haven't been very active my internet crashed)

Kiba looks up to see and hear very disturbing images. he sits bolt right and growls,"I'm gonna kill him!" kiba grasps the timeline back to where he screwed up,he dodges."XALDIN BE CAREFUL HE IS GONNA SUMMON SOME ODD DARK TENTACLES!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:24 am
"Xyu, when we are finished with this mission, I shall show you to her lair. but after that, you are on your own. She isn't someone that i like to be around." I whisper to Xyukotsu. "Now, Let's take care of the task at hand."  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:14 pm
"On second thought I change my mind. The reward is just not worth it and I see no profit for me. To lose something and gain something in return, huh? Sorry, but I perfer Ayame more then anything else." said Xyukotsu as he declined from Isamu's offer all in a quick sudden. "I think I'll acquire this power in a whole different method....my methods to be correct. But thank you for showing me who this works, Isamu. Now I can do this without any second thoughts." said Xyukotsu as he pulled out a black scroll from his coat pocket and revealed it to Isamu and then placing it safely deeply back in his coat, smirking at Isamu at his own pleasure. Walking away from Isamu and stepping next to Kitsuna, whispering in her ear "Did you really think I'd stoop so low to ask something from him? Course, I had to make sure on something...had to make sure my calculations were correct." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:00 am
"You Snakes are All the Same. You think I told you everything about her? She will smell your filth." I stare at Xyukotsu as I Shout this at him, "If You try what i think you will, then your death is assured. The only way she will see you is if one of her kind is with you, but dragons will never help a snake like you. Even in Radient Gardens, You were Heartless even before they removed your Heart." then turn my attention towards Kitsuna, and walk slowly toward her, "Don't let him be alone with him. The Demon's evil has returned, but not like before, Xyu is in full control of it. That makes him more of a threat to the oragnization then I." I whisper to her  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:31 am
"Come now, Isamu. You really think I'd turn on the organization when I am one and there are so many. I'm not a fool unlike you. Besides, I like these guys. They make me feel as if I had friends. Though I may appear to be snake, but my loyalties are true and clear. I live for only purpose and one purpose only. To serve and die for the organization. That is my existiance." said Xyukotsu. "And if my word isn't good enough, I'll oath it in my blood. But tell me Isamu, would you ever go as far to do this?" asked Xyukotsu as he stabbed his left palm with his blade and formed his oath, "I Xyukotsu The Bladed Manipulator, Number 21 of Organization XIII, will serve his existiance, loyalites and his life to the organization. To only this, this oath will only be broken by betrayal or even death. That is my oath, do you accept Kitsuna?" asked Xyukotsu as he kneeled before her, showing his gratitude as he finished his blood oath toward everyone in the room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:43 am
"hmm, You are cunning, but words of honor or worthless from a snake. You seek only to use the organization, not to benefit it. You use people, not befriend them. Kitsuna, he will use you, just like he used his sun in Radient Gardens. He is only amused at you, he will throw you away, just as he has done everyone before"  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:50 am
"You're not a saint yourself dragon! I don't need to take this crap from someone who sold his heart away to the darkness!! You're nothing but a coward!!" yelled out Xyukotsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:09 pm
"but At least I never sold another's sole for my power, unlike you. You prefer to make others sacrifice for your gain, then sacrifice of yourself. You only wish to sacrifice your arm because you know the increase in power will more then compensate. I care for power to protect those who can't protect themselves, just as my master had done before me. For that reason i sacrificed my own heart to the black flame. You were a coward following cowards. That is the only reason you are one of us" I say very hostile  

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ryuho Kitsune

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:17 pm
"How dare you.....I never wanted this. I did it for them, I tired to save them, but....there was so much blood. They're eye shinning in darkness....I chose this to save them.... AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE ME!!!" screamed out Xyukotsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:47 pm
"STOP IT!." yelled Kitsuna as she stepped in between them."Stop bickering and save your energy or the task at hand. None of you has done anything fully distrusting that could harm the organization and I trust both of you. We need to work together."  

shadekitsune

Savage Genius

4,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:56 pm
"You are right, Kitsuna. I should never waist my breath on that filth snake. I should stay around those whom have made pacts with honorable creatures, such as yourself" I sneer at Xyukotsu  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:17 pm
Knowing Kitsuna was right, her words true spoken, but..... "Damn it all, what the hell is he doing here? I don't know why but, I hate him so much." thought Xyukotsu as he greeted his teeth hard. Flexing his fingers behind his back, thinking "I should kill him now...but he'll be expecting that I'm sure. Yes....that's what I'll do." grinned Xyukotsu. "Though you may be a dragon, Isamu. I do know you're just a foul as rotten blood." grinned Xyukotsu. "I don't know why I waste my time on someone as pathetic as you. You depend so much on that black flame that in the end its utterly pathetic, just like it's master." sneered Xyukotsu as walked away from Isamu and stood next to Kitsuna, upon giving her an apology for having her see a darker side of him and meaning no harm to her and everyone....well, except Isamu.  

Ryuho Kitsune

Isamu Dragon

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:23 pm
Ryuho Kitsune
Knowing Kitsuna was right, her words true spoken, but..... "Damn it all, what the hell is he doing here? I don't know why but, I hate him so much." thought Xyukotsu as he greeted his teeth hard. Flexing his fingers behind his back, thinking "I should kill him now...but he'll be expecting that I'm sure. Yes....that's what I'll do." grinned Xyukotsu. "Though you may be a dragon, Isamu. I do know you're just a foul as rotten blood." grinned Xyukotsu. "I don't know why I waste my time on someone as pathetic as you. You depend so much on that black flame that in the end its utterly pathetic, just like it's master." sneered Xyukotsu as walked away from Isamu and stood next to Kitsuna, upon giving her an apology for having her see a darker side of him and meaning no harm to her and everyone....well, except Isamu.

My Hands started to shake with anger, the sound of my knuckles cracking filled the air, "You Filthy snake, If it wasn't for the fact that you late-wife asked me to keep you alive, both me and Axel would kill you with pleasure. For insulting our master is insulting all that wield the flame"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff