Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:14 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
ruxia: "kiyoshi you must finish me before it gets loose" takes out a dagger "use this it will seal him away"

kiyoshi: "no brother please dont do this dont die please dont make me do it" refuses to take the knife

"then......................................." in a different voice "THEN RUN!!!" gets up changes User Image
what are you going to do know little kiyoshi i have you big brother now and to think you could have saved him using this" holds up the dagger then snapping it in half
((used that pic before or at least i know i saw it before. its a cool pic))
Rikku attacks Ruxia. "whats happening to you? Stop changing!"

stops her with his mind and walks to her while she is still in mid air "no.....it is you who changed"
*Jack walks in from the dark.*

"Put her down."
"How did i change? i havent done anything different than i normally do. Your the one who keeps changing your form and with that now this time you changed your personatily. and if you want to prove me wrong then prove me wrong!" Rikku was in mid air still staring at Ruxia. "Jack i can handle this myself"
"Calculating chances of survival if fighting alone............. Chancses of survival: 1 to 1,000,000,000."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:18 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
ruxia: "kiyoshi you must finish me before it gets loose" takes out a dagger "use this it will seal him away"

kiyoshi: "no brother please dont do this dont die please dont make me do it" refuses to take the knife

"then......................................." in a different voice "THEN RUN!!!" gets up changes User Image
what are you going to do know little kiyoshi i have you big brother now and to think you could have saved him using this" holds up the dagger then snapping it in half
((used that pic before or at least i know i saw it before. its a cool pic))
Rikku attacks Ruxia. "whats happening to you? Stop changing!"

stops her with his mind and walks to her while she is still in mid air "no.....it is you who changed"

"Put her down."
"How did i change? i havent done anything different than i normally do. Your the one who keeps changing your form and with that now this time you changed your personatily. and if you want to prove me wrong then prove me wrong!" Rikku was in mid air still staring at Ruxia. "Jack i can handle this myself"
"Calculating chances of survival if fighting alone............. Chancses of survival: 1 to 1,000,000,000."
"Leave Jack out of this!!! I dont care about the odds or anything! this is between me and Ruxia!"Rikku looks at Ruxia."And you changed as well, wheteher you want ot admitted or not."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:20 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
hydra4

"Put her down."
"Leave Jack out of this!!! I dont care about the odds or anything! this is between me and Ruxia!"Rikku looks at Ruxia."And you changed as well, wheteher you want ot admitted or not."
"I apologize Rikku, but if I let you fight on your own you will die. You would have no chance of living."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:28 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
hydra4

"Put her down."
"I apolagize Rikku, but if I let you fight on your own you will die. You would have no chance of living."
"I DO HAVE A CHANCE!!!! WHY WONT ANYONE LET ME PROVE MYSELF!!!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:30 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"I apolagize Rikku, but if I let you fight on your own you will die. You would have no chance of living."
"Very well. If you think you will survive. I will let you try. But if you show any signs of failure I will be forced to step in."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:31 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Very well. If you think you will survive. I will let you try. But if you show any signs of failure I will be forced to step in."
"whatever"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:35 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"whatever"
"and here ill give you a handycap" puts down his weapon and ties both hands behind his back  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:37 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"whatever"
"and here ill give you a handycap" puts down his weapon and ties both hands behind his back
"i dont know if this will work. but it worked before."Rikku ran up to Ruxia and kisses him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:43 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"whatever"
"i dont know if this will work. but it worked before."Rikku ran up to Ruxia and kisses him.
((Wasn't he holding you in the air?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:52 am
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"whatever"
((Wasn't he holding you in the air?))
((Well she escaped sweatdrop ))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:40 am
Xia watched with amazement, none of this seemed to make sense to her. "What in the world is going on?" she shouted in frustration, her vines crawling and shrinking back to her, almost in fear.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:45 pm
Rixia turned to Xia. "I'm not sure I get it either...but I don't want to just stand here and watch." She shrugged. "But Rikku seems to know what she's doing."  

Akira Shinji

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:15 pm
Xeviance turned to Xia and Rixia, wanting to do something. "Well, this is boring..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:41 pm
Rixia sighed. She might as well rest while she could.  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:55 pm
Xia snickered to Xeviance's comment. "Yes, but stay on guard, something's not right here.." she said, trying to figure out who was speaking to her before by the brother's voices.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games