Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RengKu

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:19 pm

I'm RengKu,
I like cookies,
I like chocolate,
I like video games,
I like RPG games a lot,
I like many fighting games,
I like many action games too,
I like Dance Dance Revolution,
I love anime, manga and AMVs,
I like hanging out with my friends,
I like going on trips with my 'rents,
I dislike smokers, and drug addicts,
I dislike racists, sexists, and haters,
I hate people who think they are all that.

If I get the 1 MIL Prize, I'm going to buy what I need for my dream avi, then help my friends acquire their items.
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:23 pm

Welcome new members.

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:36 pm

loving_sorrow
Welcome new members.

whee
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:04 pm

I am Kitty_boom. I refuse to reveal my real world name. I am a complete popcorn addict and I am also addicted to running. Yes I love running with passion. I hate overconfident people and comercials where the guy speaking sounds waaaayyy too enthusiastic for what's being advertized.

Kitty_boom

Atstarsend

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 8:40 pm

Hello, I'm Atstarsend which should tell you an author I'm fond of and I'm also fond of Godzilla movies.
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:24 pm

Hello! Just like my avatar, I am a girl. I'm 17 years old, an honor roll student, and a total band nerd. In the time that I've been in band, I've played flute, trumpet, mellophone (A marching equivalent of the French horn), and French horn. I've even done color guard! I'm planning on being a drum major or playing in the pit this season.

As for stuff outside of school and band, I love video games, reading manga, and Gaia, just to name a few interests. I've been on Gaia since 2005 and have made 54,000+ posts on this account alone. It'll be a scream to see how many I have by my third Gaiaversary. XD

If I did win a million gold, some of it would definitely go towards helping others, since the prize money is a very generous gift and not a right.

T i f a

Omnipresent Entrepreneur

10,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

calcifer9

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:36 pm

welcome mrgreen
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:30 am

Well this is just fun. wink

I'm Shy. I'm 26 already and I work full time at a bank. I also sing all the time. User ImageI'm in my college choir and I love it!

I'm kinda new to Gaia but I'm addicted already! I just started saving up for a breedable pet and I already have my eye on two of them. I'm excited about this guild and I hope to bring something to it.

ShyBFly

Ze_Mole

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:56 am

Hi, I'm Ze.
I'm 16, turning 17 in August.
I've been a member of Gaia for almost 3 years, and wouldn't change my time here for the world.
I'm a video game nerd; I'm addicted to Ragnarok Online, as well as plenty of Playstation games that I've been amassing over the years.
I also like to draw and do dolls of people, but I don't usually put my drawings on the computer. Too much hassle with a scanner I don't know how to work. D:
I'm on a quest for an OMG, which I'm hoping won't be impossible for me, since I have no drawings to sell, and I'm unable to vend because of very low speed internet. ^^;;;
So if I win the money from this giveaway, I would put it toward buying an OMG, the item I've wanted during all my time on Gaia, but just now got the nerve to quest for it.
~Ze <3
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:14 am

Hello ^^ I'm Arya Haruno. I'm from Spain, and i love Gaia, it's fantastic, i stay here for play but for learning english too biggrin I like the english language ^^. I'm 15 years old. I love Anime and Manga and i like draw it.

Bye ^^!

Goddess Arya

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:22 pm

Welcome to the guild everyone!
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:28 pm

Thanks heart =333

Goddess Arya

Raw Emotions

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 2:33 pm

Hey, people call me Rem on here. I'm 17 and I work construction in the real world. I live on the west coast. I don't watch anime but I've read the comics a couple of times. I haven't really made time for it though. I'm usually busy RPing in a few military guilds so I don't know how much I can be over here, but I'll check in every once in a while.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:27 pm

Name: Ezela
Birthday: June 23
Job: Sales
Fav colors: lime green and black
"If you wish to inquire any other information about me just ask.."

~Ezela~

Chocobo Remix

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 4:38 pm

I'm Chocobo. I may or may not be female. In the Pirates vs. Ninjas debate, I side with Zombies. I am planning on going to AX, so if Peasant makes it, someone remind me to bring him cookies or something. Cookies are nice. 4laugh

Ummm, I've seen the banners for this place flying around for the last week or so, and figured it was probably too good to be true. Well, then the dice contest I'd been involved in fell through, so now I'm bored out of my exoskeleton, so...here I am. Hi.
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games