Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:31 pm
Suddenly the screams stop. Come out to play! Daughter of the Parris. There was malice in the voice. A malice not seen by many. Dante had awakened and was out for blood. He leaps into the air and flames propel him along. Landing on Nikki's doorstep he burnt the surrounding area and scorched her door. Come now. Don't hide Daughter of the Parris. Come out come out where ever you are. The flames ceased and Dante beat down the door to Nikki's house.

Dante

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:34 pm
Nikki heard the voice and shivered. It sent horrible chills down her spine. Walking to her door she opened it. Looking up she set her face stone cold. "I was not hiding."  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:38 pm
Don't play with me girl. You can't hide your true feelings. Dante slowly grasped her neck. Your crimes will not go unpunished girl. You will die for the pain you set into the heart of the one you love. Dante began to squeze slowly but tightly. He set his hand on fire and slowly began to squeeze Nikki to death.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:41 pm
"I deserve it all." trying not to cry out Nikki winced. She didn't try and pull his hands away. It would be useless.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:46 pm
Dante slowly brings Nikki to his face. Still choking the life out of her he kisses her passionately but with hate and malice. Dante lifts her above his head and drops her to the floor. Foolish Girl. You don't know what you truly have. Dante sneers at her. Hate filling his eyes. I am the avenging angle of his clan. Outcast and killed for unfair reasons I became the angel of death sealed within a tattoo on each male of the later generations. I am the very fire of which you control. Feel his pain as you laughed in his face. The joke is on you foolish little girl. Feel your life die away as you realize you have ruined what little you have.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:51 pm
Nikki glared up at him. "You think i do not know? YOU THINK I DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT?" hate filling her eyes she clutched her hands to her chest. Closing her eyes she waited.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:56 pm
Dante laughed in her face. You know nothing. You are as foolish as the rest of your pathetic little clan. Focused on what you think you want when truly what you want is right in front of your face the whole time. Dante crouches and peers into her face. What do you truly want. . . Nikki Parris?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:59 pm
"I want to have never said that to him." Glaring at him she resists the urge to smash his face ih.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:05 pm
Do you feel the hate. I can see it rising off of you girl. Don't let it consume you as it did I. Dante slowly rises on his heals. I will be giving you one more chance foolish child. What do you think of this. To reverse what you have done wrong and right that which has been ruined. Now is that all you want in the world Nikki Parris??  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:07 pm
"Yes all I want his him." Nikki looked up at him and let her hate start to fade.  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:15 pm
Second chances don't come often you foolish little girl. Don't mess up again. Dante slowly walks to the couch and sits. When my little nephew awakens here he will have forgotten about your little fight. The memory willl stay strong in your mind though my little fool. You won't forget the pain you caused him. You will marry him now I suppose. It would be good if you move along with your lifes and speed it up. Second chances can be retaken. Dante shakes his head of white hair and slowly lays backwards. As he does the flame overtakes him and when it clears there lays Ozzy. Asleep and unharmed. No memory of the past day. He slowly wakes up and looks at Nikki laying on the floor tears covering her face. Her neck is scorched and burnt. "Nikki..." Ozzy says alarmed. "What happened. Are you ok." He rises and clutches her close to him gently stroking her cheek. "Please don't tell me someone hurt you. I couldn't bare the thought. I love you Nikki."

((lol what do you think bout all my posts??))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:19 pm
Nikki clutched and clung to Ozzy. Burrying her face in his neck she smiled. "No one hurt me i hurt myself i made a big mistake." Trying not to sob she wiped away her tears and smiled. "I'll be fine."

((they were awesome!))  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:27 pm
Ozzy looked to Nikki's neck. As he puts his hand near it he hears a voice in his head. Now is the time. Marriage is right the path is long. Don't miss it. "Can I heal it." He says gesturing to her neck. "I don't want you to suffer." He kisses her lightly.

((thanks))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:30 pm
Nikki smiles up at him. "I don't know i think i should keep it." touching her neck tenderly she sighes. "Would you like to heal it?"  

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

riotb0y

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:34 pm
Ozzy gently lays his hand across her neck. "I love you Nikki. I want to ask for the last time for your hand in marriage. I need you Nikki. I don't want another." Ozzy lets the healing chakra flow successfully healing her neck and relieving any pain. Oddly enough there was a mark left over. It formed what looked like a giant D.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff