Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
The Art of Ria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WinterFault

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:11 pm
*Squeak!* Joy is far too cute!, i cant wait to draw her, i cant resist i must sketch her NOW!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:24 pm
User Image

There...got that out of my system... XD  

WinterFault

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:29 pm
::dies::  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:30 pm
Try now wink (photobucket was bieng an arse) xd  

WinterFault

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:41 pm
OMG that is so adorable!!!! LOL I love Ella's expression rofl

*sigh* can't wait till summer rears its head. Once it hits, I am going drawing crazy!  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:44 pm
Im on exam leave now so technically im out of school because im never going to a lesson ever again, just to go back for exams (so im scribbling in between revision) xd  

WinterFault

JuiCe22

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:12 am
Yayyy I'm just done with changing my art gallery layout!! Check it out? *_*

www.geocities.com/vk_juice22

It'll really help if you'd visit. I need people to help me spot the errors that may be there... I had a hundred hyperlinks to change so right now I'm too beat to open the pics one by one to see... XP

Oh and can anyone make me a nice button for it? With bright colours and stuff ^_^ Please? =(

...Help?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:47 am
Hmm I checked it ((left another little comment XD)) And I don't see nay problems. I SIMPLY ADORE the new layot,its so nice and soft and virbant all the same time. hahah I love the picture..XD forced smile too funny ><  

JoY_AnGel

JuiCe22

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:33 pm
I heart the layout too ^_^ anime rain's a genius! ninja Thnk god theres no prob x_x  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:18 pm
Man Winter... I hate you so much, you're way too good!!! It's hard to take the competition... and how do you clean up your drawings anyway? crying *sooooo jealous.... * (BTW: There's a kwikskech update for you in the Android Repair Labe wink So go and check it !!!! whee How old are you anyway, just out of curiosity? *And I need to know that you're not younger...

*Hey, we match!*

Sorry if I haven't posted anything here lately... but I'm going to spill a few now:

User Image My crappy try at realism... I did the sketch in math class last month, of a random pretty student to my left.

User Image Quick, badly done drawing of Rivera in her alternate entity form, for light. (It'll probably half kill her to transform back and forth once... xd I rarely use it, but it's highly effective)

User ImageHikari! It's one of my first RP characters... my second one, in fact. She has distant ties with Riyoku (as in the android girl below). I missed very obvious spots cleaning it sweatdrop

User Image Here's a Chibi Riyoku android whee I love this thing to death! ^^

Okay, I'm done...  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:35 pm
::dies::

OMG Riyoku your drawings are so good that it almost gave me a heart attack!! Oh man, I love the last drawing whee you should so go professional!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:16 am
Riyoku- Im far too old for gaia, at the ancient age of 18 XD, *scoots to android lab*

ps. those drawings are the bees-knees heart domokun  

WinterFault

JuiCe22

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:34 am
Ugyaa domokun I love Rivera's alternate costume!! And the android thing is ADORABLE! like those robotic arms biggrin ..and that picture of d girl... she's purty.. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:25 am
WaHHH!!! THank yOu EveRybODy!!!  

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:51 am
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/18fan/Tiff_Coll.jpg

((did this because it might stretch the page out))

anyways, I needed something to do so I wouldn't think about my moving drama, and this is what came out! All I did was take some of my old Tiffany drawings and make a collage. I really must do it again, it really did take my mind off my moving situation 3nodding

Oh and if you can't read it (the font I used was like some japanese/robot font) it says:

Tiffany Savior
"Blondes do have more fun!"
...Are you ready for this!
Ria High...  
Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games