Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:16 pm
Blaize paused to look the main gate over. Her hair was up in a loose fountain, the color of her trench coat turned up and her hands in her pocket. Her Kusarigama were in hanging off her back, the trench coat hiding them. "So... This is the chaotic city.. Byako.... Looks like fun..." She grinned, deciding to hang out at the front gate awhile.
But it wasn't long before she changed her mind and headed inside, following the stench of death that brought her closer to what she hoped was a good job.

{Exits to Little Necropolis}  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:38 am
dragondancer123
Ravyn strolled down the pathway leading into the city. She looked around, seemingly disinterested in her surroundings. I've never been to the city before...I've heard it's really...different. It'll be interesting to see what I run into if that's true. As she was thinking, she witnessed a portal opening before one of the strangest creatures she had ever seen fell out of it. Well, you don't see that everyday... She continued to stare, watching as the white furry creature dusted himself off, muttering all the while. She stood there, transfixed while assessing his ability and possible motives for attacking her. When she reached, 'because I can't stop staring at him' in her mental list, she shook her head and silently followed him down the path that lead to the city. Nothing ventured nothing gained...

Upon reaching the city, the furry creature stopped and took in the view. Ravyn took it in in a glance, the creature before her was way more interesting to her at the moment. Maybe I should just go talk to him...it's not like he'll bit my head off or anything...right? She silently took that into account while making sure that her blades were tightly succured to her forearms. "Here goes nothing..." She muttered to herself as the creature wandered into the city. She stepped forward and into the city, quickly catching up with the furry being.

"Um..." She couldn't figure out how to address him, so she left it to him to fill in the blanks.
The moogle's ears twitch as he hears someone's voice behind him. Turning around, he sees the girl behind him. His head tilts a bit, wondering what she would want with him.

"'Oy," he says finally, his manner of greeting. "What is it, kupo?" he adds.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:31 pm
Ravyn started at the strange word at the end of his greeting. She clicked her blades together in a nervous habit. "Um...kupo?" She asked with a slight smile. "Is that a name? I've never heard that before." She shifted her feet uncomfortably. I hope I didn't offend him. I really don't need another enemy. Maybe if I show some kind of...I don't know...friendliness, he won't be too upset. Ravyn moved to stick her hand out in a gesture of brotherhood, before remembering that with the blades on her arms that could be taken hostility, and quickly put her hand back at her side. "My name's Ravyn, what's yours?" She smiled sheepishly, trying and failing to look innocent.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:36 am
dragondancer123
Ravyn started at the strange word at the end of his greeting. She clicked her blades together in a nervous habit. "Um...kupo?" She asked with a slight smile. "Is that a name? I've never heard that before." She shifted her feet uncomfortably. I hope I didn't offend him. I really don't need another enemy. Maybe if I show some kind of...I don't know...friendliness, he won't be too upset. Ravyn moved to stick her hand out in a gesture of brotherhood, before remembering that with the blades on her arms that could be taken hostility, and quickly put her hand back at her side. "My name's Ravyn, what's yours?" She smiled sheepishly, trying and failing to look innocent.
The moogle, who's eyes are squinted, raises an eyelid slightly at the strange woman. "Of course not. It's just what moogles say, kupo." He then notices how she slowly extends her hand, then quickly pulls it back, almost not seeing the blade on her arm. "Alexander Kupel," he says in response to her third question. He was a little too weirded out to say anything else at the moment.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:05 pm
"A...moogle? I've heard stories...but I never thought that they, uh, I mean you, were real?" She shifted her feet nervously. "So what brings you to Byako?" She shifted back a few inches, in case she did offend him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:15 pm
dragondancer123
"A...moogle? I've heard stories...but I never thought that they, uh, I mean you, were real?" She shifted her feet nervously. "So what brings you to Byako?" She shifted back a few inches, in case she did offend him.
"I tend to get warped into worlds that are lacking in moogle population, so I'm not really surprised, kupo," Alex says. "Which answers your next question, really. I dunno what brought me here, but I rarely ever find about these sorts of things. I'm prone to rifts for some reason. Kinda annoying, really, kupo. But at least it makes finding work a little easier."

Alex shifts his weight, then looks up at Ravyn. "How about you, kupo? What brought you here?"  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:31 pm
Blaize walked around for a few, people watching for the most part. She paused, not far away from where Alex and Ravyn where talking, turning to look at them. Well.... Might as well try it.... Blaize smiled, and walked towards them. "Yo! You guys new to?" She asked, stopping at just the right distance to make it look like she wasn't trying to butt in, but close enough for them to hear her clearly..... Not that that was hard. Blaize could be pretty loud when she wanted to be.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:31 pm
Ravyn started at the sound of a new voice. She looked wide-eyed at the newcomer, and tried to decide if she was a threat or not. Deciding that she was mostly harmless for the moment, Ravyn decided to make an ally, albeit temporarily. Clicking her blades unconsciously, she turned halfway to face this girl. "Yeah, I'm new. I'm Ravyn, who're you?"  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:24 am
"I'm Blaize..... Nice to meet you Ravyn." Blaize grinned, before looking at the other person there. "Eh.... I'd never thought I'd get to see a moogle. How did you come to be in Byako, my furry friend." Blaize grinned. Though it seemed unusual.... The Assassin Training camp had a very good library, with books on all kinds of people and creatures, behavioral habits, and places of living.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:42 pm
"Like I just said," Alex says to this new person. "I don't know. Something warped me here from where I was before, but I have no idea what that could've been, kupo. This has happened to me before, though, so I'm not worried about it too much. I'll just hafta find more work soon, kupo."

Alex takes a slightly closer look at this new girl. It's a shame that there don't seem to be many moogles in Byako, but at least the strange city isn't lacking in the cute girl department, even if he only gets to look. "So you're Blaize, eh? I'm Alex. Nice to meet ya, kupo."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:48 pm
"Nice to meet you too Alex." She smiled, before blinking as if a thought had just occurred to her. "You need work....? I might know someone.... You'd be surprised on how easy it is to find a job here if you know where to look...." Blaize winked. "Actually.... I'm supposed to be finding people in the first place...." She had a disappointed look, like she wanted to go and explore but couldn't.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:43 pm
Ravyn was a little put off at not getting a chance to speak, but quickly got over it. I'm here to make allies, not enemies. She thought to herself forcefully. "Who...who are you trying to find?" She asked. She was glad for a change in topic, she didn't think she would like discussing about how she left her own city. She looked curiously at Blaize. Why would she be disappointed for finding people? For what exactly?  

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:09 pm
"My boss.... He's looking for more employees. So I got sent on recruiting duty.... And I haven't even gotten the chance to decently explore Byako..... though i don't think anyone in town really has..." Blaize sighed regrettably once more. "I have to go to Mecha Main Street after this... and go pick up something form the Jarian Head quarters.... I think he ordered something from them..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:11 pm
Kali's job has finally finish, early than before. She decides to go on a walk. With nothing much to do she watches the humans interact with one another.  

Disnanie

6,700 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200

dragondancer123

5,050 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:14 pm
"What kind of jobs?" Ravyn asked warily. She didn't want to get between Blaize and her job, that could get messy. "What exactly are you looking for?" She glared softly and clicked her blades again. I seem to be doing that a lot around her...  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff