Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild Photo Album (post your pics!) Alphabetical Order! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenshinoHikari

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:12 pm
Well here's the only picture of me I could find (mind you I don't usually dress up or curl my hair. It was prom and I was going with my best friend).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:34 pm
Lorien Luinwe
xp Gah, i'll post one soon.

good.

Did you have a good night, Tenshi? You look very cute.  

Thaxul

TenshinoHikari

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:36 pm
Thanks. I had a blast, even though my date has a way of saying things in the wrong way (example: he came into my house and the first thing he said was "Wow...I wasn't expecting that" LOL) but since he's my best friend I was used to it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:39 pm
aww. hehe It's good you had a good time though. 3nodding  

Lorien Luinwe

Tipsy Genius

Nimbrethil

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:59 pm
curumo
thaxul
you have the same type of glasses as Nimby! heart

And I can see a huge resemblance between you and her, face feature-wise. You just have longer hair.

They're not the exact same... hers are square. xp

Yeah... the general consensus is that we look a lot alike. Her hair is also darker, but you can't really tell by the pictures.

I'm also prettier and smarterer and betterer. Because I'm older and I took all the best chromosomes. Because that's how it works. For true. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:39 pm
Look everyone! It's Aragorn!

User Image

He was my favouritest baby horsey on the farm I lived at when I was in South Africa. Now of course he's probably nearly full grown now, the picture was from a little less than a year ago. But still... isn't he cute? 3nodding  

Glorfirith Annun
Crew

Onoj

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:44 pm
curumo
Zurgi: I want your books.
Nienna: *cowers*

Yay for new pictures. My eyes are really wide in that picture for some reason. xp

And I like Photopaint. whee

Wow you are giving off one of those "I'm going to kill you." kind of looks. Lol

In a good way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:47 pm
Aw, he's so cute, Glorfirith! whee  

Nimbrethil

Serni

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:08 pm
Nimbrethil
curumo
thaxul
you have the same type of glasses as Nimby! heart

And I can see a huge resemblance between you and her, face feature-wise. You just have longer hair.

They're not the exact same... hers are square. xp

Yeah... the general consensus is that we look a lot alike. Her hair is also darker, but you can't really tell by the pictures.

I'm also prettier and smarterer and betterer. Because I'm older and I took all the best chromosomes. Because that's how it works. For true. 3nodding

No way! The best chromosomes are saved for the grande finale! And there is no such word as 'betterer', everyone knows that! xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:50 am
Everyone's so pretty. XD

And sooo cute, Glorfirith. XD

And guess who has another bad picture of herself? XD I love my digital camera. XD

-picture removed because it streches the board-

Not my fault if you burn your eyes...  

treythea

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:18 am
lol, your top is weird, Russandol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:30 pm
My eyes are not burning Russandol! Thats a compliment by the way!

Hey look it's me!
User Image  

Serni

Luth!en

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:29 pm
Well due to my extreme lack of self-confidence...I will not post my pictures. Ah Screw it, I guess you guys wont mind.

User Image
^^^ Me and my friend Jes being very ghetto. Dayum We be thuggz lol [I am the one one without le skater bangs...damit!]

User Image
^^^ That is eye in my catholic school girl uniform, as my friend likes to call it. You cannot seeee but I am wearing plaid pants. And so she thinks it looks like a school girl uniform with my button up top sweatdrop

User Image
^^^ Ooo black and white...shexshy. lol Um, this pic was taken at me friends house because...i was bored?

page stretching picture removed by Thaxul
^^^^ Me and my friend Jes once again. On our way home from edmonton, it was a band trip. We are so tired because we just got back from a Canucks vs Oilers game. GO CANUCKS GO!

Edit Ya in all these pics i dont have any piercings but right now I have my nose pierced and i am getting my lebret done. So I will send pics of that. And in these pics my hair is like an orangy brown, its now currently black.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:44 pm
Everyone is so pretty (and handsome). I love seeing the faces behind the names, it's really nice 3nodding  

TenshinoHikari

Zach McClure

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:54 pm
((Elly speaking...))

Hey! I just got a letter from Zach last week and he gave me a website to go to to see his picture. I guess some really cool women came to boot camp, gave out stockings and took everyone's pictures. I've edited the one of him because someone else was in it with him and I didn't want to put him up on our forum as nobody here really knows him, and I don't know how much he'd like it.

User Image  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games