Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:04 pm
Tokuno stood suddenly and walked to where Miharu stood. He did some simple handsigns and watched as she formed back to her normal self. "That may help you." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:11 pm
"Thanks! Hi Ozzy!!"

"LADY MIHARU!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I'VE BEEN ALWAYS HERE DUMMIE!! Anyway you can do whatever you want Noa! I'll let you!" Miharu said while going away! She walked in the way to the castle but when she saw that Tokuno couldn't see her she ran to Kohona

"Th-thanks! I LOVE YOU PRINCESS MIHARU!!!" yelled Noa happily  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:13 pm
Tokuno left quickly in search of Gohma. He was in a fragile state right now and lord knew what would happen to him. He quickly used the same handsigns Gohma did and sped off even faster than Gohma. He quickly reached his side. "Stop! Slow down cousin before you kill yourself." Tokuno yelled over the wind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:16 pm
'And if I die." He yelled back. "What then. The world is good." He sped up even more slowly losing control. With all of the trees around he would surely die if he crashed.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:16 pm
Miharu didn't know how to use those signs but she was smart!! Instead she turned back and throwed a wind shot making her "fly" quickly

"he left me here...how can he... WAAAAAAAA crying crying !!" yelled Noa crying and walking slowly to Kohona  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:19 pm
"If you die you fool then you rip your family apart." Tokuno yelled angrily.

"They would recover. They did when Father was paralyzed." Gohma yelled increasing his speed even more. "I would be happy Tokuno. The happiest I have been in a long time. A new world to explore think of it."  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:20 pm
ozzy followed miharu  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:22 pm
"You would be dead." Tokuno yelled bluntly.

"I would be dead..." Gohma repeated quietly. His words lost in the wind.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:23 pm
Miharu as a Conshell member of the royal family had the greatest wind powers so she just increased the power and passed them! She them grabbed Gohma from his front "If you die I die too!" she said hugging him

Noa walked slowly and crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:23 pm
ozzy wacthed from a tree  

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:26 pm
Gohma looked at her. He felt his heart breaking and looked away. He increased his speed even more and felt himself losing control.

"Don't you fool!" Tokuno yelled tears in his eyes. "Who am I suppose to bug when you are gone. Who will live with me?" He was crying freely now. "Don't do this! Please. Not over her. She isn't worth it!" He yelled his tears wiped away by the wind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:31 pm
((I just wanted so much to do it!! hahahaha))  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:37 pm
Gohma looked to Miharu. His love covered by hatred. "I hate you Miharu. Get off of me I hate you." He screamed over the wind. "I hate you." He began whispering it over and over again.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff