Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:33 pm
Ezio "The Eagle" Zantendo
Kumogakure-nin
User Image
They used to say lightning never
strikes the same spot
Twice.

Ezio would return to a standing stance, looking over at fenrir, "So your the teacher i've been assigned..." he would say, his body side on to fenrir, but his head looking at him.

That was, until they met ME!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:34 pm
silverJack0987
Rahenno
Rahenno thought for abit, "You should know wind AND water to learn either Snow or Ice." He said putting out both hands. In his right, he formed a simple sphere of ice and in his left, snow. "Like this for example." He said showing his new student.

GAi Kou laughed "ok so where should we start?"He then look alittle lost in his thoughts

Rahenno thought. "Hmmm, well since your Genin we can start with a Genin Jutsu. How about this one." He formed handseals and took a small breath. Turned to a nearby tree and spit out a pellet of water, the tiny pellet hit the tree and it pierced a hole through it. "For starters try that."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:38 pm
Rahenno
silverJack0987
Rahenno
Rahenno thought for abit, "You should know wind AND water to learn either Snow or Ice." He said putting out both hands. In his right, he formed a simple sphere of ice and in his left, snow. "Like this for example." He said showing his new student.

GAi Kou laughed "ok so where should we start?"He then look alittle lost in his thoughts

Rahenno thought. "Hmmm, well since your Genin we can start with a Genin Jutsu. How about this one." He formed handseals and took a small breath. Turned to a nearby tree and spit out a pellet of water, the tiny pellet hit the tree and it pierced a hole through it. "For starters try that."

Gai KOu turned made the same signs and then took a deep breath and spit 3 pellets of water making small holes around the hole Rahenno made."I got that down already whats next?"
((i already learned this, look at my profile and see what you can teach.....http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17448911))

Gai Kou lifted the right side of his headband and reveled his Seki-Reigan making sure that his other eye was still covered ,at that moment he moved at great speeds leaving an after image behind."I said not now go away".  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:39 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Yes, but how long it stays that way is up to you." Fenrir crossed the distance to Ezio. "Students who don't follow my precise instruction, or those who don't live up to my expectations, usually don't last long in this village. If you want to turn back now, this is the only chance I'm giving you."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:40 pm
Kumogakure-nin
User Image
strikes the same spot
Twice.

Ezio just shrugged, "I've survive in this village till now, so i'll be good to stay," He would say, turning to face his body at fenrir also.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:46 pm
"Ok lets try this one." He said forming handseals. The air formed about serveral drills of water. Rahenno aimed out towards the tree he had hit earlier. The drills slashed through the tree and brought it down. "Abit more difficult but useful."

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Ice-White-Polar-Bear rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:49 pm
Gai KOu lifted up his head band completely and it reveled his sharigan."Ok lets try this". Gai Kou tried to copy the jutsu with his sharigan.

((i will edit after i see what the number i roll is))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:52 pm
Gai KOu copied the jutsu succesfully with his sharigan and then performed it using the same hand signs Rahenno used. After it made the same water drills and they quickly followed Rahennos drills headed towards the tree."Yea i got it".

((whats this called?))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:54 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"As you wish." Fenrir growled as he made a handseal. "Normally the procedure is I get to know you by asking questions like what your hobbies are, or what are you dreams for the future, but to be honest I don't give a s**t about wasting time like that, so let's get on to training shall we? I noticed you have a talent with lightning, so we'll start there." Fenrir used his lightning chakra to create a perfect lightning clone at his side. He then shattered it, giving Fenrir a brief electric shock, but it didn't seem to phase him. "First let's give you a clone that is actually useful. What I just produced is called the "Lightning Clone" try making one yourself."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:00 pm
Kumogakure-nin
User Image
strikes the same spot
Twice.

Ezio's Body would Spark for a second, before reducing down to nothing. Ezio was just checking he was making the right amount of chakra first.
1/2

Ezio would then surge with lightning, as a lightning clone appeared next to him. The clone would look at ezio, as ezio would look back at it. It would then puff away, as the elctricity that would seem to harm ezio would be blocked.
2/2
Lightning clone learned.

((-1 for ninjutsu, and the bloodline says learns lightning jutsu easier. BB's thing said 4 for genin, so now its 2))

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:03 pm
silverJack0987
Gai KOu copied the jutsu succesfully with his sharigan and then performed it using the same hand signs Rahenno used. After it made the same water drills and they quickly followed Rahennos drills headed towards the tree."Yea i got it".

((whats this called?))

((suiton teppoudama (water bullet)))

Rahenno thought of another justu. "Ok try the suiton mizurappa (violet water wave)." He said forming seals. This time, Rahenno took a deep breath and spit out a large wave of water. Rahenno used this jutsu in a different form but he want to show the kid how it is originally done. the wave crashed down on the distant forest and exploded. The wave caused some trees to be uprooted.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:07 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan smiled and unsheathed Jinsoku Yaiba. "Your death will soon follow" Ryugan said as his body swayed back and forth until he disappeared from sight.

Gennin Can perform:15 + 5
30 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:10 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"He picked up on that pretty quick." Fenrir muttered amusingly. "Tch, not quick enough in my opinion." Yajuu muttered. "Your next jutsu is the Static Strings technique." Fenrir growled as several long, near-invisible strings shot from his fingers to wrap around Ezio. "They can deliver a distracting shock when you need them to, but the voltage is never very high." Fenrir noted how the strings weren't shocking Ezio and pulled them back. "Let's see you try."

Ice-White-Polar-Bear rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:12 pm
Rahenno
silverJack0987

((whats this called?))

((suiton teppoudama (water bullet)))

Rahenno thought of another justu. "Ok try the suiton mizurappa (violet water wave)." He said forming seals. This time, Rahenno took a deep breath and spit out a large wave of water. Rahenno used this jutsu in a different form but he want to show the kid how it is originally done. the wave crashed down on the distant forest and exploded. The wave caused some trees to be uprooted.

((Dizzle hold up real quick, and what is "jinsoku yaiba"))

Gai KOu tired to copy the jutsu once more."Ha".It failed but Gai was determined not to stop.

((also rahenno what rank are these jutsu and where can i see there descriptions?))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games