Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:17 pm
*hugs heather.* Its ok we all have our vents. He doesn't seem to care about you at all. I mean if he gets mad at you for you telling him what things upset then maybe you don't need him. You can do better. I know how you kinda feel. I say let him go, no girl desves that.

i agree with lunar...

And Heather One more question... which head do we cut off??? Or Can we Cut both?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:39 pm
woah woah woah
why cut someones head off thats just mean I mean if you want to make sure they can't have any more pleasure go for both the head and it's limbs... cause i mean you can always reattach the main one... it's partners in crime go bye bye....

....we are talking about man parts right?  

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:48 pm
I dont care lets rock
woah woah woah
why cut someones head off thats just mean I mean if you want to make sure they can't have any more pleasure go for both the head and it's limbs... cause i mean you can always reattach the main one... it's partners in crime go bye bye....

....we are talking about man parts right?

I was. I don't know about them. ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:18 pm
It seems to me that if you can't really be yourself around him, that you always have to put on an act, he's not worth it. You can't go your whole life with a plastic smile or you'll explode...believe me I know.
Does he even know the real you? Or does he know the person you pretend to be?  

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:40 pm
Firelightpixie
It seems to me that if you can't really be yourself around him, that you always have to put on an act, he's not worth it. You can't go your whole life with a plastic smile or you'll explode...believe me I know.

what she said sounds better then what I say  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:00 pm
Izzy Rawr Danny
Firelightpixie

I don't know... I've heard the "believe me I know" way to much... heres my approach eh,

It sucks to brake up after a few years of dating, My last ex broke up with me cause I was being myself and thats what made me laugh... that and she turned around and started dating girls but hey what can ya do to stop the others thoughts? I've learned from past mistakes that being yourself is best when your trying to get the one and not to act like something just to get someone and then be yourself after it.. sometimes you think she may be the one but once it starts getting sincere and serious it's over and both are left with a broken heart the only thing to lift your spirits up is
not to quickly find a new love for one would be blind with remorse or whatever word I was thinking of... and pick someone not set... but to look back sigh and say if it wasn't meant to be it wasn't meant to be... also helps to think of all the bad things....  

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:22 pm
what happened to gaia towns?
Used to be easy to find friends but
Now
It's become a free cybernetic version of the cheap motel 6/8 and like the hotel by the movies made specially to have less sex in the movies...
aren't there supposed to be mods? can't they just delete the unnecessary names  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:08 pm
heheheheheheh... the page number is 4/20... heheheheheh...
tomorrow is 4/20... HITLERS B-DAY
dads watching how to golf crap... so I'm bored ... just put up with me please...

buffalo soldier... in the heart of america
XP

did I mention I got sucker punched ... my glasses cut into my nose and now it's broke... but it's strange my glasses didn't break or scratch Oo'  

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:34 pm
wow! lmao. YAY Hitler! Jk I'm bored too!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:27 am
XD WOW XD  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:55 am
I dont care lets rock
Izzy Rawr Danny
Firelightpixie

I don't know... I've heard the "believe me I know" way to much... heres my approach eh,

It sucks to brake up after a few years of dating, My last ex broke up with me cause I was being myself and thats what made me laugh... that and she turned around and started dating girls but hey what can ya do to stop the others thoughts? I've learned from past mistakes that being yourself is best when your trying to get the one and not to act like something just to get someone and then be yourself after it.. sometimes you think she may be the one but once it starts getting sincere and serious it's over and both are left with a broken heart the only thing to lift your spirits up is
not to quickly find a new love for one would be blind with remorse or whatever word I was thinking of... and pick someone not set... but to look back sigh and say if it wasn't meant to be it wasn't meant to be... also helps to think of all the bad things....

I didn't mean "believe me I know" as in "I know exactly what you're going through" I meant I know what it's like to put on an act in front of people, to pretend your not hurting, when you are.
I have no idea what she's going through with her boyfriend. I wasn't there. I'm not in her shoes, but I do know that pretending to be happy all the time and putting on this fake mask for the sake of someone else is damaging.
I've done it nearly all my life, mostly with my father. It's hard to act all happy and ok when your with people and then to go home and feel like s**t. And it takes it toll on you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:34 pm
@ Kourtni - yea acting happy does take a toll on you. ((not saying you in general but saying that form exprince.))  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:50 pm
@ everyone - i love you

@ lunar - i'm not tied down to him emotionally/mentally. its... like emotionally/physically. we don't know the real each others. i've tried over this past year to get to know the deep down real him but he just doesn't know how to open up that way. that's why i'm not in love with him. but being physically tied is still hard. its like he wants to cut off one of my limbs.

@ liz - sure. go ahead and cut off both heads. the southern one needs to get its mind in the right place too.

@ kourtni - i'm myself for the most part. i'm generally a happy person, its just that when i'm sad... well... i'm sad. lol and he doesn't like it so i tried suppressing it. and over the year it's gotten bad. i gotta watch a s**t load of what i say and feel around him (cos i wear my emotions). i don't like having a mask. it hurts thinking i can't talk to him (which i can't)

@ rock - i agree its important to be yourself. i have someone where i can be myself around easily. we were kinda suppose to date but he moved... but he still wants to marry me and i believe he can be the one. he's my best friend and knows me inside and out and loves me for exactly who i am. i just can't do another long distance relationship.

@everyone - i'm not up for change. i freak out at the thought of it. (one of the things that make me an extremist). i'm about to graduate high school. I've been to secondary school for 13 years. changing to college is not a transition i'm looking fwd to. with that change, i'm gunna be loosing a s**t load of friends. and technically my childhood. i REALLY needed him to be with me this first year to get through this change but now i'm loosing him too.
god i'm depressed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:15 pm
Firelightpixie
I dont care lets rock
Izzy Rawr Danny
Firelightpixie

I didn't mean "believe me I know" as in "I know exactly what you're going through" I meant I know what it's like to put on an act in front of people, to pretend your not hurting, when you are.
I have no idea what she's going through with her boyfriend. I wasn't there. I'm not in her shoes, but I do know that pretending to be happy all the time and putting on this fake mask for the sake of someone else is damaging.
I've done it nearly all my life, mostly with my father. It's hard to act all happy and ok when your with people and then to go home and feel like s**t. And it takes it toll on you.

I didn't say that you didn't just said that I'm tired of seeing and hearing people say the line "believe me I know".... that line is used too much in todays society...  

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:19 pm
crying what good is having g4 on one tv when you can't ever watch it since the self proclaimed man of the house wont let you watch it... T T so wanna see the dazed and confused/half baked marathon today I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA!!!!  
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games