Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:51 pm
"I would have been fine and you know it!!"

Satisfied with Rud's answer, HK nodded back to him as he continued to watch and listen ahead. He could make out one figure, though assumptions always lead to trouble so he wasn't going to say if there was only one person or not. He couldn't find any though..

His attention and senses heightened when he heard three sharp whistles. The language of the trader and Wastelanders, at least how he saw it. Only those with their mentality knew the language, which automatically scratched out the idea this stranger was a Wolf or a Raider or Slaver.

HK then began to think... Three whistles.. Friend of Foe. Friend or Foe?

"Easy, Rud." He said softly, waving his hand down. "We're not sure what we're dealing with. Yet."

Then, HK whistle back, using an old recording he had saved while listening to the traders speak with Alex's father when he was around. His whistle was very long, starting off immediately low before very quickly going high, then slowly going back down. If he remembered correctly, it would mean three people (there was no whistle for friendly Deathclaw, and the fact he was whistling back would show they were friendly... in their own way).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:16 am
"OH BULLSHIT! YOU BARELY PASS FOR A BAR MAID AT THE TAVERN!!" Brad barked, poking Alex on the forehead.

Rud's posture loosened up, but kept his eyes on where the noise and smell was coming from.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:14 am

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:16 am
Brad then bopped her on the head with the shield.
"STOP LYIN'!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:56 am
Jake's eyebrow shot up when he heard a response, listening carefully. Three?...that would explain the loud voices.... He winced some at the sound of more yelling in the distance and shook his head. "The hell is going on?" He made the same whistle to say that he was alone as he jogs further down the road, jogging off the road to a small hill. He huffs ups the hill and stops at the top, seeing the others and sighs, since the yelling was almost becoming clear. He makes another sharp whistle at them and holds his Rifle up, showing he meant no harm. His Pip-poy would become noticeable as they got closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:39 pm
"I AIN'T LYING! YOU'RE JUST BEING PISSY!" Alex barked, glaring more intensely at Brad.

"A Vault Dweller." HK mused, noticing the Pip-Boy, which was a rarity on the Wastelands.

"You two." He snapped at Alex and Brad, turning around to face Brad (making Alex slightly dizzy as she was whipped around). "Shut it. We have company." He said, pointing to Jake.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:03 pm
As they drew closer, Jake's outfit became more visible. A duster, headband and his Vault jumpsuit under it with his weapons on his sides. Jake was surprised when he looked over the group and shook his head. A robot....some wastelanders.....and a....Deathclaw?!?... He was gonna take aim, but figured that if it didn't rip them to pieces by now, they have performed a miracle. Sighing, he jogs down the hill, walking up to the group as he shouldered his rifle. "I swear I can hear ya guys half a mile up the damn road. You the ones making all the racket farther down?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 pm
Brad was about to continue before he saw Jake.
He blinked a few times, not sure what to say.
"...Well, it's HER fault. But no, it's my brother and the Wolves making the noise.."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 pm
"IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!"

HK gave a tired sigh, before looking to Jake.

"As you can hear, the shouting was us. The shooting is another companion of our's holding off the Wolves to ensure my Master, the one I'm carrying, survives as she is a VIP."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:16 pm
Jake's eyebrow stayed raised as he listened, obviously trying to absorb everything that he saw as he kept a careful eye on the Deathclaw. "Uh, okay?....Thought the albinos back home were odd." He scratches his head as he looks up at the sky, almost as if gauging the time of day before snorting. "Well, whoever or whatever the 'Wolves' are. Think we better get a move on to somewhere safe before dusk. So that means no bickering, no more yelling or anything of the sort unless ya wanna get tracked. I'll ask about everything else later." He glared at both Brad and Alex as he spoke before looking back up the road and started jogging, becoming point as he looked around. Wolves?...Maybe the animal but, then again I didn't know what a Super Mutant was till I came across them....  

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:11 am
"Slade has them handled. But as you wish." HK grunted before his hand swung back, smacking Brad in the face.

"Be silent." He ordered as he started to follow Jake.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:47 am
Brad's eye twitched, but he followed, silently.

The gunfire in the distance began to die down as they got further and further away.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:51 pm
"Best we find a place to camp out, when dusk rolls around, some animals get abit restless." Jake responded as he looks around, shouldering his rifle. He knew there had to be a place of rest somewhere. He brought up his Pip-boy that was currently showing the map, trying to spot what could look like a building. "Right now a gas station would be an ideal place to stay, just to make sure no one else is trailing ya guys."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:01 pm
"The town's a mile or two away from here, kid. And I DON'T think any animals are going to mess with us, seeing as Rud would just eat them..." Brad sighed, looking over at him.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:55 pm
"Staying somewhere would be bad anyhow." HK pitched in as well as he continued to travel.

"A moment we stop is a moment the Wolves gain on us. And judging by your lack of knowledge of this land, I'll let you in the biggest known fact of these parts." He looked back at Jake, his eyes looking dully at him.

"The Wolves make Deathclaws look like dogs."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games