Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:18 pm
silverJack0987
Rahenno
silverJack0987
Gai KOu copied the jutsu succesfully with his sharigan and then performed it using the same hand signs Rahenno used. After it made the same water drills and they quickly followed Rahennos drills headed towards the tree."Yea i got it".

((whats this called?))

((suiton teppoudama (water bullet)))

Rahenno thought of another justu. "Ok try the suiton mizurappa (violet water wave)." He said forming seals. This time, Rahenno took a deep breath and spit out a large wave of water. Rahenno used this jutsu in a different form but he want to show the kid how it is originally done. the wave crashed down on the distant forest and exploded. The wave caused some trees to be uprooted.

((Dizzle hold up real quick, and what is "jinsoku yaiba"))

Gai KOu tired to copy the jutsu once more."Ha".

i will repost when i see the number rolled

((also rahenno what rank are these jutsu and where can i see there descriptions?))

((1. My custom blade that increases my speed with that of a Jonin assasin
2. Shuurai Tekkan doe makes me fast as a Taijutsu jonin, not counting me without my 1 ton weights on...
3. Too late you wnted to die...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:20 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
silverJack0987
Rahenno
silverJack0987
Gai KOu copied the jutsu succesfully with his sharigan and then performed it using the same hand signs Rahenno used. After it made the same water drills and they quickly followed Rahennos drills headed towards the tree."Yea i got it".

((whats this called?))

((suiton teppoudama (water bullet)))

Rahenno thought of another justu. "Ok try the suiton mizurappa (violet water wave)." He said forming seals. This time, Rahenno took a deep breath and spit out a large wave of water. Rahenno used this jutsu in a different form but he want to show the kid how it is originally done. the wave crashed down on the distant forest and exploded. The wave caused some trees to be uprooted.

((Dizzle hold up real quick, and what is "jinsoku yaiba"))

Gai KOu tired to copy the jutsu once more."Ha".

i will repost when i see the number rolled

((also rahenno what rank are these jutsu and where can i see there descriptions?))

((1. My custom blade that increases my speed with that of a Jonin assasin
2. Shuurai Tekkan doe makes me fast as a Taijutsu jonin, not counting me without my 1 ton weights on...
3. Too late you wnted to die...))

((i wear 1 ton weigths too and they dont increase your speen,thats what one of the kages or crew members told me))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:26 pm
Gai KOu made two sets of signs, first "Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique), mist began to cover the training grounds.Second, "Kirigakure: Shunshin no Jutsu (Hidden Mist: Instantaneous Body Skill) ",Gai KOu then disappeared in the cover of the mist, leaving the grounds."Bye maybe next time."Gai Kou yelled as he disappeared  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:31 pm
silverJack0987
Gai KOu made two sets of signs, first "Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique), mist began to cover the training grounds.Second, "Kirigakure: Shunshin no Jutsu (Hidden Mist: Instantaneous Body Skill) ",Gai KOu then disappeared in the cover of the mist, leaving the grounds."Bye maybe next time."Gai Kou yelled as he disappeared

((So i guess reality set in huh??))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:34 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
silverJack0987

((no i saw you had high ranked jutsu))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:37 pm
silverJack0987
xXlildizzle1516Xx
silverJack0987

((so you metta games =/ you would hae no idea how strong he is. and your personality would make you want to kill him if you stayed consistant.))  

Sindenky

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:39 pm
Sindenky
silverJack0987
xXlildizzle1516Xx
silverJack0987

((so you metta games =/ you would hae no idea how strong he is. and your personality would make you want to kill him if you stayed consistant.))

((whatever sin))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:42 pm
((No, he has a point silver. Plus, you can't use the instantaneous body skill while someone is trying to attack you. It's in the rules.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:43 pm
((he wasnt attacking he was prepaaring to attack))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:44 pm
silverJack0987
((he wasnt attacking he was prepaaring to attack))

((META GAMING!!!!!! ALERT BB!!! ALERT BB!!!!)))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:56 pm
((Yes, but you can't post two moves before dizzle can attack. Your first was trying to copy with the sharingan, so now it should be dizzle's turn to attack. Instead, you posted again to escape.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:01 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Yes, but you can't post two moves before dizzle can attack. Your first was trying to copy with the sharingan, so now it should be dizzle's turn to attack. Instead, you posted again to escape.))

((no i tried to copy rahennos jutsu vus he was teaching me))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:04 pm
silverJack0987
Fenrir Graveheart

((no i tried to copy rahennos jutsu vus he was teaching me))

((Guys forget it, He's Terrified of me now..Now let him be..))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:05 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
((I guess its fine then.))

Yajuu glanced at Ryugan. "Hey, bonehead is over there." Fenrir didn't take his eyes off of Ezio's training. "I know. RYUGAN!" he barked. "Let him go. I want you to fetch your team mate, Quan, in the hospital and bring him here. I have the next stage of your training ready for you."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games