Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:59 pm
Well... those are some very tough transitions and changes. College was, for me, scary as s**t xd . However, it does get better with time as you make new friends etc. You will also be exposed/introduced to a lot more guys in college than in high school. I understand how attached you are and how scary it is when faced with the possibility of been torn away from him (or her xd ). I think it would be hurtful, going to school and seeing him everyday, knowing you are not together. However, in the long run, I think it will be more painful and stressful if you stay together until the summer because you will know that the relationship is ending and you might just cling tighter (which is what I would do... I am a clinger). I think that, if breaking up in inevitable, I would do it as soon as possible so you have time to heal before college. (There is no use having multiple stressful things all at once).
From what I have read so far, he does not want to grow up. If he does not want to commit and just wants to stay friends with benefits, that is one of the worst kind of men. They are wishy-washy, weak, and afraid, regardless of the many redeeming qualities he may have. There are just somethings that are unforgivable. Now, he might start growing up and maturing as he gets older, but it is your call if you want to stick with it. Those situations are dangerous since they open the people up to a lot of pain.

That is all I have right now (besides my chainsaw), but I will read the other's and your response to this.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 pm
I GOT ACCEPTED INTO OGLETHORPE UNIVERSITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....
but I need alot of grants and scholarships to pay for it T T  

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:49 pm
LuvTyler13
Well... those are some very tough transitions and changes. College was, for me, scary as s**t xd . However, it does get better with time as you make new friends etc. You will also be exposed/introduced to a lot more guys in college than in high school. I understand how attached you are and how scary it is when faced with the possibility of been torn away from him (or her xd ). I think it would be hurtful, going to school and seeing him everyday, knowing you are not together. However, in the long run, I think it will be more painful and stressful if you stay together until the summer because you will know that the relationship is ending and you might just cling tighter (which is what I would do... I am a clinger). I think that, if breaking up in inevitable, I would do it as soon as possible so you have time to heal before college. (There is no use having multiple stressful things all at once).
From what I have read so far, he does not want to grow up. If he does not want to commit and just wants to stay friends with benefits, that is one of the worst kind of men. They are wishy-washy, weak, and afraid, regardless of the many redeeming qualities he may have. There are just somethings that are unforgivable. Now, he might start growing up and maturing as he gets older, but it is your call if you want to stick with it. Those situations are dangerous since they open the people up to a lot of pain.

That is all I have right now (besides my chainsaw), but I will read the other's and your response to this.

wow. thank you emma. best advice yet. i gotta sleep on it though. big decision.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:23 pm
thats cool rocky!  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:30 pm
Oo the first recorded use of marijuana as a medicinal was in 2272 BC  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:45 pm
Congrats rock!! biggrin

And do not rush into a decision, I do not expect you to make a decision right away, no one does. I thought I could just give you some things to things about. It takes a while to make a decision, but I hope you are happy with whatever decision you come to. I wish you the best of luck!

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 pm
toured oglethorpe university today... pretty nice and castle..y...
guess I am gonna go there... I like small schools...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:03 pm
Thats cool to.. ((I don't know much about collages and sstuff much.))  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Verya Sylvani
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:18 pm
Thats cool blaugh i got accepted into northern michigan if anyone cares  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:37 pm
@ Casey-*hugs* Thats awsome! ((Still no idea about collages.))  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:47 pm
I have a band name YES... and if anyone steals it I shall hunt you down and gut you like a lil fish and feed you to the maggots

let me say ahead of time
sorry for the innapproppiate nature

As the cougar bends over we are the masturbating monkeys watching the procrastabating ***** watch the cougars childs  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:00 pm
i got accepted in everywhere i applied but i only have money to go to the junior college. getting accepted is easy. actually paying to go is the hard part

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:52 pm
HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:16 pm
YAY! Earth Day  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:17 pm
Hug A tree day ^>^ ! Hey guys you should try this online game its called Wonderland Online  
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games