Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:56 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a white ghostly figure flew into bixylls body bixyll sat up quickly " NO NOT AGAIN!!!" bixyll grabbed his chest and the color went back into his eyes he stepped out side next to berry "..........."
((double negative))berry attacked bixyll."surprise to see the real me?"
"....." bixyll fell to his knees and screamed in pain he forced the phantom out of his body he stood up his eyes were blank his body floated like a puppet and the voice was coming from a different place again " and its time you meet the real me...... you see i leave my heart always open im just a ticket for the dead to live again and when they get bored they leave my body and other takes over..... im a nobody im an empy shell... i have no feeling and i dont care for you...."
"what do you think i am?" berry smirked"am a nobody as well but my heart was destory..... sonia knows where my heart is and is trying to get me to accept it......but i won't....it only slows you down. so i still a connect with my heart and it hurts. when i find my heart am destorying it for good."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a white ghostly figure flew into bixylls body bixyll sat up quickly " NO NOT AGAIN!!!" bixyll grabbed his chest and the color went back into his eyes he stepped out side next to berry "..........."
"....." bixyll fell to his knees and screamed in pain he forced the phantom out of his body he stood up his eyes were blank his body floated like a puppet and the voice was coming from a different place again " and its time you meet the real me...... you see i leave my heart always open im just a ticket for the dead to live again and when they get bored they leave my body and other takes over..... im a nobody im an empy shell... i have no feeling and i dont care for you...."
"what do you think i am?" berry smirked"am a nobody as well but my heart was destory..... sonia knows where my heart is and is trying to get me to accept it......but i won't....it only slows you down. so i still a connect with my heart and it hurts. when i find my heart am destorying it for good."
"... do with it what you want" bixyll walked away"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:09 pm
*A dark portal appears beneath her and she drops threw. Finding herself face to face with The Wishmaster, a Djinn or in other words, an evil genie that makes wishes come true.*

Djinn: *he eyed alita with a look that could not be discribed* Alita...

Alita: Who? Who are you?

Djinn: I am the pain of your soul, I am of that what is whipped, I am that of agony and anger, Alita, I am dispair.

Alita: Right, your the Djinn...

Djinn: Yes.

Alita: What do you ask of me?

Djinn: To bring my Queen to death in my presence.

Alita: You mean. Berry?

Djinn: Yes. Now go. *he raised one hand and alita found herself looking at berry from a distance*

BERRY!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:14 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"... do with it what you want" bixyll walked away"
berry grabed his arm"but i can't go by my heart or my body will accept it so i have a favor to ask?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:18 pm
bixyll turned around "and what do i get in return?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:19 pm
*Vexxion watches cautiously from above.*  

Huggable Band Nerd

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:22 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll turned around "and what do i get in return?"
"what do you want?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:23 pm
Spartan-622

*sees vexxion and attacks (her or she???) knocking 'im down* GRRRR!!! PYRO HITMASPHERE!!!! *large rings of fire volcanic acid lodge around 'im and tighten, burning 'is clothes* Die...* I say in a low growl tone*  

MizNaughty520

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:39 pm
GothicLonelyGurl520
Spartan-622

*sees vexxion and attacks (her or she???) knocking 'im down* GRRRR!!! PYRO HITMASPHERE!!!! *large rings of fire volcanic acid lodge around 'im and tighten, burning 'is clothes* Die...* I say in a low growl tone*
*Breaks the rings and rises from the ground.*"Why do you attack me?((I'm a boy, not a girl))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:40 pm
Spartan-622
GothicLonelyGurl520
Spartan-622

*Breaks the rings and rises from the ground.*"Why do you attack me?((I'm a boy, not a girl))

*eyes blackin* GARRRRRR *attacks again with a fire fist*  

MizNaughty520

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:43 pm
GothicLonelyGurl520
Spartan-622
GothicLonelyGurl520
Spartan-622

*Disappears right before he hits her. His voice sounds in her head.*"Pitiful. How can expect to amount to anything if you can't even hit a demon?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:48 pm
Spartan-622
GothicLonelyGurl520
Spartan-622
GothicLonelyGurl520
Spartan-622

*Disappears right before he hits her. His voice sounds in her head.*"Pitiful. How can expect to amount to anything if you can't even hit a demon?"

*growls and looks around, then eyes berry and goes after her, hitting her from behined*  

MizNaughty520

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 5:57 pm
bixyll raised his hands and unbreakable binds snapped around the things arms and legs " its not nice to intervene...."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:00 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll raised his hands and unbreakable binds snapped around the things arms and legs " its not nice to intervene...."
*Vexxion appeared next to him, his clothes completely restored.*"Do you know this person?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games