Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:32 pm
Yeah I'll agree with the first part. Just makes sense.
Strange, most reviews gave it a bad, bad review. I can't try it myself since I have no PSP.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:35 pm
Well, let's just pretend I've never played FF7 and I could care less about how they bastardize the storyline. Bar gameplay system, and a game that takes less than 6 hours to beat vs. God of War, which was challenging as always and took me at LEAST 6 hours to beat. Though I didn't exactly time myself. I mean, just from the technical point of view, God of War deserves a higher rank than Crisis Core. But with Gamespot, I think it's about who buys more ad space, or something.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:19 pm
No. To have a good game at Gamespot, you need one or more of these things:

A. Guns.
B. Legacy (FF is revered, so everything FF is automatically good according to them).
C. Regenerative health.
D. Fast-paced action with no story. Remember, Gamespot is HARDCORE!!!!1!11!! Stories are for bookworms!
E. HD graphixxx! If it isn't in high definition, you'd have to be high to play it! Wii?! Lol!!! Screw the good games, they're not in HD! lololol nubz xddddd

...Wow... my head hurts really bad from that. *takes Tylenol for headache*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:27 pm
It's good for news and pictures, that's about it.

You know, this is kind of surprising, but IGN actually gave God of War a 9.4, and Crisis Core an 8.5.
Weird.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:47 pm
You know what, I still have CC somewhere around here. When I get a chance I'll replay it and come back with how long it took.

Anyway, that goes to show, that IGN actually has alittle more common sense than Gamespot.

No matter who's review it is, I don't personally trust it, unless it is directly from a fellow gamer that I've known for awhile.
That's actually how I found a few games, like Chromehounds and Ninety-Nine Nights.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:54 pm
Well, technically speaking, that God of War review above there is by my former instructor, who is a fellow gamer that I've known for a while. So I guess that applies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:01 pm
RE2 on the N64! It's so exciting! I didn't get to play it yet because my bro had taken my N64 over to his friend's house and left it there (that's where everyone went to play Super Smash Bros.) and his friend was in Texas until today. I can't wait to play the game that introduced me to RE before I even realized it! xd

'Cause when I was 8 (8 years ago as of this coming Sunday!! whee ) my friend had it on his N64 and I watched him play for a while. Didn't play though. But now I can! *is ready for yayness* Plus Banjo Kazooie is coming either tomorrow or Wednesday. I lost that game like four years ago and I was so sad until I got it on Ebay for 12 bucks two days ago. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:12 pm
Well, it's the same game as RE2 or PSX essentially, except it's got extra files and terrible quality pre-rendered cutscenes. I mean, it's a good collector's item, but I wouldn't be THAT giddy.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:23 pm
Yeah, I can't wait to see the ugly FMVs... xd And I get that giddy about some things. razz Especially now. I have to get really happy to get some RE stuff, because the future of RE is no longer bringing me giddiness.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:26 pm
Well, Paul Anderson MIGHT make another sequel, rejoice for that, at least.

Banjo Kazooie is something I'd get more giddy about than RE2, though. I miss that game.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:36 pm
It's a shame that the series looks like it's going in a bad direction with Nuts and Bolts... D: And trust me, I'm super-happy to be getting it again. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:39 pm
Well, I dunno what direction it's heading in, but I saw "Mumbo's Nuts" and I laughed my a** off.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:56 pm
Banjo Kazooie was an excellent game, and I actually enjoyed Banjo Tooie as well. Too bad I don't know where either of them are. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:41 pm
Same problem I had, except I never played Banjo Tooie. And the FMVs for RE2 aren't actually too bad. I mean for the N64... xd  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:34 pm
I watched my friend play Banjo Tooie, it looked like a real pain in the a**. Like, you get some parts of a level solved, but some you can't, so you move onto the next level to learn some new moves or something, then you have to go back to the previous level to solve the rest of the puzzles, and it's like that with every level. I dunno, it looked somewhat overwhelming.

Wait, you mean there was actually a game other than RE2 that had FMVs on N64?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games