Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 4219 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:10 pm

TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone is a kid on the inside some just show it more then others COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! ^-^

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ethal Okami
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Ethal Okami
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Ethal Okami
rusbob13
Nope, they can't anymore =/

But I want to see the pic too, I always wanted to do archery 3nodding

lol i sent it to naito? yea naito ^_^

I want the pic so im not left out.Whats the pic of?

0.o;;;; NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Just cus im black you leave me out crying

huh??

Don't worry, I thought he acted pretty white too >.>
lol just kidding kai xD
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Chilling2

but what if i dont wana click it o.0;;;;;;;;;;; ITS NOT THE STEAL YOUR SOUL WEB SITE IS IT

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:12 pm

rusbob13
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
rusbob13
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
rusbob13

It really depends on what your preference are =/
Suzuka and ichigo 100% are pretty good though

Well so far iver finished Love Hina and nagasarete Airantou (Spelling) i liked them cus i was laughing alot so anything like that

Well I don't any that were as good as funny as love hina =/
to love ru was pretty good though, and Mahou Sensei Negima had a love hina feel at the beginning. But it switched to being a magic and fighting manga after a little while

To love ru i might read it later on idk im sad cus love hina ended

at least it ended kinda nicely
I think Mahou Sensei Negima was made by the same people who made love hina

Whats Mahou Sensei Negima about?And whats To love ru about?
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:13 pm

Alicia Joana
Naito_Arekkusu7
Alicia Joana
Naito_Arekkusu7
Alicia Joana
Naito_Arekkusu7
Yup now no one can go to Arizona sorry rofl

hey what you wanted to ask me hentai? it was a while back but I still remember

Do you hate me or something? Cause im already Hispanic and i currently live in Arizona, so wtf.

Nope cause I'm hispanic I just live in Texas
also I'm talking about the immigration law that they just put up you should know that no?
so where do I hate you? I mean if anything I'm just talking about the law so now shush xp

Its funny how every other state is getting into Arizona's affairs. Let the people of Arizona deal with it. Why? ITS AN ARIZONA STATE LAW. Not a US Fed Law, interfering by other states are screwing everything up and making everything harder. Yeah im Hispanic, but im not going crazy about it, and i truly hate Brewer for doing it, but the federal government hasn't done anything to help secure the border, so that means the state has to do something. And how much i wish Janette would have finished securing our border, it pisses me off that she is in charge of securing the US, while she couldn't even do it to her own state.

See right there is an ignorant statement right there
not everyone can have there papers right away I go running with no wallet then what?
though I'm in texas and there thinking of the same thing which is a bunch of bull really just cause you look like hispanic wtf it's not right no matter what way your trying to look at it
there is more an effing chance of people crossing from Canada ready to do terrorist acts than mexico I just see this as clear racism so whatever

Well, there isn't much racism right where i live, since most of the police are hispanic, just like the border patrol, though there are whites here. But our county might set an example for others since our Sheriff, he knows what he is talking about. And you know, with interference, its making Arizona look bad and seem racists, even though our border is the one that has illegals crossing, and passing drugs, so its just how it is. Life is always unfair, and even if cops pull me over because of that, then i will talk crap to them. Besides, they have to have strong evidence to do that. And i know in Texas its going to be bad, cause if im right, there are a lot of Caucasians there that are pretty mean.

You got no idea how bad it could be and where there crossing now do you your just going with what your told really. I got cartel in the city next to me we become so freaking desensitize that now 6 killing is just not too bad really. Where I live yeah we got a higher variety of Hispanic cops and border patrol, but have you heard of psychology it happens a lot when it comes to a court where it's a same race judge they feel like the person in front of him is a disgrace to there race that's just an example and really I seen it with cops and border patrol. That's why I see what Arizona is doing is horrible and trying to justify it with natural security is a bunch of bull crap and your choice of reasons is even more. I live in a border town outside my window I could see that stupid waste of money fence.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:13 pm

rusbob13
Ethal Okami
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Ethal Okami
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

huh??

lol just kidding kai xD

haha lol ok who doesnt think this is cute
my little brother has accurate aim ^-^
User Image
2nd time taking him out to the indoor range he learns quick
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Ethal Okami
Chilling2

but what if i dont wana click it o.0;;;;;;;;;;; ITS NOT THE STEAL YOUR SOUL WEB SITE IS IT

Awww... you got me X P

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:14 pm

rusbob13
Ethal Okami
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Ethal Okami
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

huh??

lol just kidding kai xD

Its fine.My friends call me the whitest black guy they ever met.I have so many nicknames with my friends:
Blackie
Blackman
Brown Bear
La Cueva
Half-Breed
Baby
Honey
Love
Sexy Chocolate
Milk Chocolate
Chocolate Bear
Jerry Curl
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:15 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
rusbob13
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
rusbob13
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
rusbob13

It really depends on what your preference are =/
Suzuka and ichigo 100% are pretty good though

Well so far iver finished Love Hina and nagasarete Airantou (Spelling) i liked them cus i was laughing alot so anything like that

to love ru was pretty good though, and Mahou Sensei Negima had a love hina feel at the beginning. But it switched to being a magic and fighting manga after a little while

>.>
Mahou:
Ten-year-old prodigy Negi Springfield, has just graduated from magic academy. He dreams of becoming a master wizard. Instead he's sent to Japan to teach English... at an all - girls high school! All the students are delighted with their cute new teacher- except for Asuna, who resents Negi for replacing the teacher she secretly has a crush on.

to-love-ru:
Rito is a high-school boy who just can't confess to the girl of his dreams, Haruna-chan. One day when coming home and sulking in the bath-tub a mysterious, and barely clothed girl, appears out of nowhere. Her name is Lala and she comes from another planet...

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Chilling2
Ethal Okami
Chilling2

Awww... you got me X P

HA I KNEW IT i got mine stolen too many times stare
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Ethal Okami
rusbob13
Ethal Okami
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Ethal Okami
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

huh??

lol just kidding kai xD

haha lol ok who doesnt think this is cute
my little brother has accurate aim ^-^
User Image
2nd time taking him out to the indoor range he learns quick

lol nice, now put up your archery picture whee

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
rusbob13
Ethal Okami
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
Ethal Okami
Ice-White-Polar-Bear

huh??

lol just kidding kai xD

Its fine.My friends call me the whitest black guy they ever met.I have so many nicknames with my friends:
Blackie
Blackman
Brown Bear
La Cueva
Half-Breed
Baby
Honey
Love
Sexy Chocolate
Milk Chocolate
Chocolate Bear
Jerry Curl

lol jerry curls and brown bear is my favorite xD
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:19 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Alicia Joana
Naito_Arekkusu7
Alicia Joana
Naito_Arekkusu7

Nope cause I'm hispanic I just live in Texas
also I'm talking about the immigration law that they just put up you should know that no?
so where do I hate you? I mean if anything I'm just talking about the law so now shush xp

Its funny how every other state is getting into Arizona's affairs. Let the people of Arizona deal with it. Why? ITS AN ARIZONA STATE LAW. Not a US Fed Law, interfering by other states are screwing everything up and making everything harder. Yeah im Hispanic, but im not going crazy about it, and i truly hate Brewer for doing it, but the federal government hasn't done anything to help secure the border, so that means the state has to do something. And how much i wish Janette would have finished securing our border, it pisses me off that she is in charge of securing the US, while she couldn't even do it to her own state.

See right there is an ignorant statement right there
not everyone can have there papers right away I go running with no wallet then what?
though I'm in texas and there thinking of the same thing which is a bunch of bull really just cause you look like hispanic wtf it's not right no matter what way your trying to look at it
there is more an effing chance of people crossing from Canada ready to do terrorist acts than mexico I just see this as clear racism so whatever

Well, there isn't much racism right where i live, since most of the police are hispanic, just like the border patrol, though there are whites here. But our county might set an example for others since our Sheriff, he knows what he is talking about. And you know, with interference, its making Arizona look bad and seem racists, even though our border is the one that has illegals crossing, and passing drugs, so its just how it is. Life is always unfair, and even if cops pull me over because of that, then i will talk crap to them. Besides, they have to have strong evidence to do that. And i know in Texas its going to be bad, cause if im right, there are a lot of Caucasians there that are pretty mean.

You got no idea how bad it could be and where there crossing now do you your just going with what your told really. I got cartel in the city next to me we become so freaking desensitize that now 6 killing is just not too bad really. Where I live yeah we got a higher variety of Hispanic cops and border patrol, but have you heard of psychology it happens a lot when it comes to a court where it's a same race judge they feel like the person in front of him is a disgrace to there race that's just an example and really I seen it with cops and border patrol. That's why I see what Arizona is doing is horrible and trying to justify it with natural security is a bunch of bull crap and your choice of reasons is even more. I live in a border town outside my window I could see that stupid waste of money fence.

I don't want to talk about this anymore, it just makes me mad, but you do realize that there is another reason other than racism right? Cause Texas is dealing with Juarez, while Arizona is dealing with immigration and drug smuggling. But yeah, i don't want to talk about it anymore, and now i shall go to my pokemon guild and mess around.

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:20 pm

rusbob13
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
rusbob13
Ice-White-Polar-Bear
rusbob13

>.>
Mahou:
Ten-year-old prodigy Negi Springfield, has just graduated from magic academy. He dreams of becoming a master wizard. Instead he's sent to Japan to teach English... at an all - girls high school! All the students are delighted with their cute new teacher- except for Asuna, who resents Negi for replacing the teacher she secretly has a crush on.

to-love-ru:
Rito is a high-school boy who just can't confess to the girl of his dreams, Haruna-chan. One day when coming home and sulking in the bath-tub a mysterious, and barely clothed girl, appears out of nowhere. Her name is Lala and she comes from another planet...

Oh the first is a bit not my style.I was watching this anime that sounds exactly like that.The first day he was on his way to the school and had to use magic and a girl saw him and the girl had like bells in her hair or something ha ha

I like the who cant confess his feelings cus thats the opposite of me and i find it funny so i might read it.I will read the first chapter either tonight or tomorrow
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4214 4215 4216 4217 4218 4219 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games