Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:57 am

User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Cool your jets." Jack said grinning. "It is me." Jack said showing Blood one thing that may strike familiar, a scroll labeled with the kanji for puppets.

Jack glanced around making sure no one could see. He thought he spotted someone familiar. "No time to break the Ice give me what I want."

(( Yes when I use Jack my hyoton human puppet I will make horrible ice puns. Like CHILL out, or how nICE to see you. Stupid psychiatrist xd ))

(( Hey fenrir I was the first one to vouch for you ... Well it did eventually work out XD))
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Hiro had took one last glimpse of his village....... "As much as this village has helped me out in my state of lack of defense, I have bigger things to do now......Abyss here I come....." Hiro turned around with his dark black cloak and as the wind blew the cloak lightly he just kept walking slowly to the hide out.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:13 pm

Pyro arrived to the gates and looked around "good to be home" he said heading to the training ground wit mizu
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:19 pm

The black cloud hoever into the cloud village, the crows separated searching the village in order to locate tehir target.

xLytez

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:21 pm

A figure wiht a signature of dark chakra followed the crows into the village.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:10 pm

((seems like right after havock got back alot of people went back as well...))

Blood extended his hand and showed Zeramaru his original body, "Took it from your children just in case, how many of them know you are jack?" Blood then said "I cant hold it with both hands or I would die, now get it..."

Bloodfang23

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Bankotsu followed the boy to the training grounds.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:19 pm

When Hiro had found out that he was not yet allowed to go into the base, he came back "Damn it!.....I had that little speech done and everything! Oh well"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:44 pm

Tatsuki walked to the village gates and gaped in awe at the size of the gates "Wow those are big" He stood by one of the beam poles not knowing where to go or what to do he just sat there
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Hiro saw the kid, and walked up to him "Whats your reason for coming to cloud....unless you want to attack it, I'll have to stop you by force.... Hiro looked at the boy and thought he must be at least a genin or so

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:51 pm

Tatsuki looked at the man standing before him "I'm new here i came from a small village south of here to train to be a ninja..oh where are my manners i'm Tatsuki Oni Nice to meet you" He said carefree
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:53 pm

Hiro looked relieved....he didn't feel like fighting "I'm Hiro Uzaki of the Cloud......I'll teach you myself"

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:55 pm

Tatsuki tilted his head slightly at what hiro had said "Teach me? As in train me to be a ninja?" He looked somewhat happy and somewhat plain
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:58 pm

"Yes......" Hiro reached int his bag and pulled out some genin level fire and lightning jutsus and handed it to the boy Practice these first, I will help you in your training"

((Go to the Jutsu list forum and go to Katon and Raiton))

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:01 pm

((Alright how many can i chose?)) Tatsuki looked at the scrolls then at hiro "These are really for me to learn?" His exspression changed from happy to very happy he jumped around in circles "My very first ninja scroll's" He soon regained his mind and stopped
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games