Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:13 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan appeared behind Fenrir, about two feet away from him. He slowy sheathed his blade and then glanced at Yajuu. Ryugan face was soon overcome with a wide grin as he remebered kicking yajuu out his dojo. "Man do you Travel!!" Ryugan says as he falls on the ground and begins rolling with laughter. "I didn't even kick you hard!!" He managed to squeeze out while laughing uncontrolably.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:20 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Yajuu's eye twitched, but before he could even say something Fenrir flipped around and kicked Ryugan hard in the stomach, punting him far into the air and through a hospital window. "I SAID FETCH!" he barked angrily.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:31 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan absorbed the kick, taking little damage and soared about 4 feet in the air until he did 3 full twisting backflips in the air to regain his balence. "You dont give me enough credit, youngblood" Ryugan says while he elegantly landed on his feet from the series of flips he just did in the air. "I'll get Blindy, just dont go havin' a stroke" Ryugan then croutched down and then bursted from the ground,causing pebbles and rock chunks to fly around the grounds, as he sped off towards the hospital to fetch Quan.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:00 pm
((Fenrir is 18, five years younger than Ryugan.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:15 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Fenrir is 18, five years younger than Ryugan.))

Der capt. obvious, Thatz why i edited XD  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:19 pm
((Try looking at the pics next time. They usually hint at what the character looks like, and how young they are. That way you won't have to edit, dumbass.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:24 pm
((Hey douche calm the f** down, simple mistake..God you guy's are so freiken touchy, act like freaken females rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:28 pm
((Look who's talking. stare ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:36 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
((Look who's talking. stare ))

((Master D-mac the 4th, imp king of doom 3, that's who's talking, Capt.Obvious))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:59 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir decided to get back to his own training while he waited for his students. He moved on to the next clan technique, called the "Tsuuga."

[1/5] Fenrir began by practicing his fast rotations. In a way it was like one of his kaguya spinning dances, so he was already fairly accustomed to it. However, his spin still inferior to the Tsuuga.

[2/5] Fenrir picked the technique up again, this time forming a powerful tornado in his step. It even levitated him a few inches off of the ground, but it was still not as powerful as it should be.

[3/5] On his next try Fenrir's figure was blurred entirely as he became a tornado of sharp cutting blades. Unfortunately this power was very difficult to control, and he couldn't even properly aim it yet. More training was required.

[4/5] Fenrir practiced his control on a training dummy. His figure blurred from side to side with his speed before he jumped into the air and unleashed the Tsuuga, becoming a small but deadly powerful tornado of spinning claws and blades as he came down on the target. When it was finished Fenrir rolled out of the tornado-like technique on all fours, but looked in surprise when he noticed that he had missed the training dummy entirely, though only by a couple of inches. His control still wasn't perfected yet.

[5/5] The next try was finally a success as Fenrir learned to use his other senses of sound and smell to guide his control of the Tsuuga. Sniffing the distinct smell of the dummy, Fenrir came down on it with full force, blowing it away into tiny pieces so suddenly that it looked like the dummy itself had exploded. Fenrir wondered how much damage it would cause if he used it on a human target, or if he combined it with his kaguya dance.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:09 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir left the his clan jutsus for a while to try a universal jutsu he'd been looking forward to learning for a while. The scroll for it read...

Tessayose no Jutsu (Iron Chain Calling Technique)
Description: With a range of the user’s sight in a general given area, the user slams their hand against a surface. Anywhere on the surface in plain sight for the user calls five separate chains to tie down a target. The chains are made of simple iron but are extremely thick and heavy, but dispel once the target is completely free. This jutsu was designed mainly to fight Taijutsu Human Tank users. The chains are helpless against Ninjutsu techniques. These chains are completely normal save that the user can control their movement.

[1/5] Fenrir started training for the jutsu by slamming his hand on the ground and trying to make chains form up around a second stage Yajuu in an attempt to bind him down. On the first try though, the chains barely appeared at all.

[2/5] Fenrir tried again, this time picturing how he wanted the five chains to move. This seemed to work to some degree, as a few inches of chain out towards Yajuu. It was still far from being able to quickly capture an opponent though.

[3/5] On his next try the chains shot out to wrap around Yajuu, but the quick beast zipped away before the chains could get a hole of him. The jutsu needed to be quickened and be made more adaptable for combat.

[4/5] Fenrir slapped his hand on the ground and called the chains out directly below Yajuu to capture him. Even with Yajuu knowing it was coming, the chains were too quick to latch onto his feet for him to break away. He was quickly subdued and brought crashing to the ground.

[5/5] For a final test, Fenrir let Yajuu escape from the chains. However, he then used the jutsu again to gain specific control of how he wanted each chain to move and appear anywhere in the area he wanted. Somehow, he felt like this would be a good capturing technique he could add to his arsenal should it be required of him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:55 am
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxseexxyourxxface
xxxxxxxxWhy does no one understand me?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxChen Quanx
xxxxxxxxAm I destined to be all alone?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX陈权
xxxx⇄ ⇒xxxxCannotxxhearxxyourxxvoice
GeninxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxx

xxŦɦɨʂ Ħell ȋʂ ɱʏ ʀeɑlɱxx

User Image

Distant barking could be heard, and a small brown pup dashed into the training grounds, followed by a young boy. The pup stopped in front of Yajuu, yapping and barking at him since he had never liked cats and thought of them as annoying furballs. Quan ran up behind Zhao, looking back to see where the bone boy was, before turning to Fenrir.

((LOL I completely missed dizzle's post in the hospital...oh well.))

User Image

iZann

Kimimarokilla7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:25 pm
Raiken simply smiled and answered "Yes" Suddenly a thought struck his head. "I gotta head to the hospital" Raiken said as he ran off the grounds, heading towards the hospital.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan appears sprinting onto the training grounds with tarnished wraps covering his right hand. " Fenrir, Quan, whats up??" Ryugan then wipes the crusted blood from under his left eye, caucing his eye to ter up. "So what we got planed??" Ryugan said as he placed his hands in his pocket's and smiled mischeviously.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:46 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir glanced at Quan and Ryugan. "I am going to teach you your "ace in the hole" for the exams. It's one of the last things I have left to teach you, so pay attention." Fenrir crossed his arms over his face in an X-shape. "It's called the 8 Celestial Gates."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games