Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:37 pm
eek eek eek eek

I fell asleep around 5-6'o'clock ... I just got up around 1 Oo... wtf... mate I thought It was 6 am... but it's not T T for another 5 hours  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:12 am
ok. current game plan:

Me and my bf are gunna take a break. reunite in 2 weeks on prom. break. reunite again on graduation.

He's free to do whatever he wants in this break.

But i told him the consequences. If he does "stuff" with other girls then i'm not accepting him back. (cos he planned to get back with me after some "fun")
Stuff includes (its white incase people don't wanna hear graphic words. i remember y'all having on jordan for it)>>
making out, hickies, sex (vaginal, a**l, oral, dry), fingering, handjob, humping. << But i'm cool if he kisses a girl. flirts. cuddles. but pecks for kisses. nothing open mouth.

He doesn't like that there are consequences. Too bad for him. i'm not going to be a safe harbor that he can break up with, fool around then come back to me. thats just a sicker way of cheating.

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

violinest637
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:33 pm
hi everyone  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:42 am
Lunar-Tyrant
Hug A tree day ^>^ ! Hey guys you should try this online game its called Wonderland Online

I used to play it back when I had my old pc.  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:46 am
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
ok. current game plan:

Me and my bf are gunna take a break. reunite in 2 weeks on prom. break. reunite again on graduation.

He's free to do whatever he wants in this break.

But i told him the consequences. If he does "stuff" with other girls then i'm not accepting him back. (cos he planned to get back with me after some "fun")
Stuff includes (its white incase people don't wanna hear graphic words. i remember y'all having on jordan for it)>>
making out, hickies, sex (vaginal, a**l, oral, dry), fingering, handjob, humping. << But i'm cool if he kisses a girl. flirts. cuddles. but pecks for kisses. nothing open mouth.

He doesn't like that there are consequences. Too bad for him. i'm not going to be a safe harbor that he can break up with, fool around then come back to me. thats just a sicker way of cheating.

Lol. I agree with you that what it is.
And we only got pissed at jordan bc he was telling us about what he was doing there was nothing wrong with telling us that.

Btw I'd do the same thing if I were you... But how would you know if he did any of that?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:53 pm
Guys i'm gonna go on hiatus, gaia's been troubling em lately and my grades are slippping behind B+'s, ill check back every month  

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:45 pm
urushihara the shoes salesman is new ninja warrior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:53 pm
@ liz - because he DOES NOT lie and i'd just have to ask him.

game plan failed.

pretty much we're even right now and are gunna do a point system. if the bad points out weigh the good by the time of summer then we'll break.
my parents are PISSED about this and now pretty much hate him. but i'm fine with it because it's just another year

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:16 pm
SOM3BODii TOLD M3
@ liz - because he DOES NOT lie and i'd just have to ask him.

game plan failed.

pretty much we're even right now and are gunna do a point system. if the bad points out weigh the good by the time of summer then we'll break.
my parents are PISSED about this and now pretty much hate him. but i'm fine with it because it's just another year

*qivers in faer* Sorry Just wondering. *hides.*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:43 pm
i walk in dressed in a very realistic lion suit " mooo! i mean roawr"  

violinest637
Vice Captain

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:29 pm
Oo weird random thoughts in my head....
plenty enough for me to make my own comedy show with 3 seasons... oO  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:20 pm
PissPocket
Guys i'm gonna go on hiatus, gaia's been troubling em lately and my grades are slippping behind B+'s, ill check back every month

== Lol Justin Beaver  

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:32 am
yawnyawnyawn... hung out with my sis and her boyfriend yesterday..we gamed and watched the zombie movie "fido".. got home around one... three days in a row of three hours of sleep... whoohoo.... zzzzzzzzz but I prepared for it kinda.... downloaded a buttload of techno for my drive .... it's fast pace might keep me awake... thats what I'm hoping for anyway....  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:18 pm
Wow... No post hardly. sad  

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:14 pm
my sister got into a car accident today.

a bank robber was escaping and rear ended her. The crash stopped him and the police got to take him away. My sister stopped the bank robber and saved the day!!!

But she did hit her head on the steering wheel but is ok. the medicine the hostpital gave her made her sick but other then that she's fine.

i got a hero like batman in my family!

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games