Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:00 am
"I see. Sounds like you were planned for something else till this guy found ya." Jake rubs his chin some before looking back at Alex and sighs. "Take it easy ma'am. He's just trying to get under ya skin." He looks over at Brad some, thinking. "And you be nice! Last thing we need is bickering when some group is looking for ya." He shakes his head as he looks at the map on his Pip-boy, seeing what looked like a city marked on the map. "Were getting close."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:24 am
Brad looked right at Jake with a dull stare.
"Trust me. I have every reason to antagonize her right now."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:26 am
"I know my original name was suppose to be Liberty Prime. That's all I know though." HK shrugged.

"YOU DO NOT, a*****e!" Alex barked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:10 pm
"You've made it that my brother might not return, remember?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 pm
"He brought this s**t storm on himself! If he hadn't showed up, he'd be fine!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:21 pm
"And you would be in a cage. Beaten and raped more than likely."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:33 pm
"David planned on selling her." HK corrected.

"She could have been easily bought by one of us, or someone we trusted. Or tracked."

"Thank you, HK." Alex smirked, looking at Brad.

"But we would have to act immediately. And the chances of a successful immediate act would be low." He added, before sighing as he looked to Jake.

"I suggest you run if you wish to avoid this."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:39 am
Jake nods abit, thinking. "Liberty Prime huh? Definitely sounds like something the Brotherhood would make. Wish I could see the data myself to see what the original concept was." He couldn't help but sigh and grumble as the others bickered, shaking his head as he continued listening, looking over at HK some. "Well....I don't know, might be a nice story to tell sometime in the future, plus I've been in crazier groups."  

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:58 am
"You don't know whether or not she would have been sold right away." Brad replied to HK.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:53 am
"Time does not matter. All that matters is her location." HK said to Brad, before looking at Jake.

"Do you value your sanity?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:42 pm
Jake couldn't help but laugh as HK asked, holding up his Pip-boy some. "You should know the answer by now. Besides, if I did, I'd stay locked up in the vault instead of breaking out." He sighs lightly as he thinks to himself. " 'We live in the Vault, We die in the Vault.' All nonsense really. The lead was gonna give the all clear anyway, I just couldn't wait another month in that blasted cave."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:47 pm
"A Vault Dweller, hm? I've always been curious what you guys are like." HK mused as he started poking Jake's head.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:32 pm
Jake chuckles, rubbing the spot he was poking. "Lets say I'm one of the rare few in the vault that wanted the doors to be open already. Many of them are content with the fact that the doors will stay sealed forever, while I and a handful wanted to explore the world, maybe bring in more supplies to the vault." He sighs lightly as he thinks back. "Capital Wasteland, Vault number sixteen."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:03 pm
"DC area? I hear there's a lot of Super Mutant there."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:56 pm
"Yeah, mostly around the center of the DC area." Jake half smiled as he continued thinking to himself. "They know how to handle a weapon and lug heavy equipment. But they are not all there. Seen one try to shoot me with a Rocket Launcher, ended up shooting the wall a foot infront of him, blowing him and his buddies to bits." He chuckles some, shaking his head. "They can be abit fast and can soak up some bullets unless ya know where to hit."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games