Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:02 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll raised his hands and unbreakable binds snapped around the things arms and legs " its not nice to intervene...."
*Vexxion appeared next to him, his clothes completely restored.*"Do you know this person?"
".... no..... but i already dont like him....."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:02 pm
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll raised his hands and unbreakable binds snapped around the things arms and legs " its not nice to intervene...."
*Vexxion appeared next to him, his clothes completely restored.*"Do you know this person?"

Djinn: *appears behind me and frees me* Kill her, no one else but her.

Alita: Yes lord. *pulls out a rogue knife and slices at Berry*  

MizNaughty520

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:03 pm
GothicLonelyGurl520
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

((wtf you can just let someone out of them theres no lock on them here controlled by bixyl's mind attack him))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:05 pm
GothicLonelyGurl520
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

"what was that for?" berry jumped back and healed herself  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:07 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
GothicLonelyGurl520
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

((wtf you can just let someone out of them theres no lock on them here controlled by bixyl's mind attack him))

((The Djinn can do anything, hes evil and controlls alot of things, he has a spell over alita that protects her from harm, don't get mad ok, it's just an rp, not real life, it's not like your going to die from it))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:30 pm
GothicLonelyGurl520
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
GothicLonelyGurl520
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

((The Djinn can do anything, hes evil and controlls alot of things, he has a spell over alita that protects her from harm, don't get mad ok, it's just an rp, not real life, it's not like your going to die from it))

((...... omg i ******** hate you smuch..... i know its an rp your the one whos god modding.... ok ill be like you )) bixyll pulles out a knife and slits alita throat and she dies  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:02 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
GothicLonelyGurl520
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
GothicLonelyGurl520
Spartan-622
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

((...... omg i ******** hate you smuch..... i know its an rp your the one whos god modding.... ok ill be like you )) bixyll pulles out a knife and slits alita throat and she dies

((dude chill, I'm not god modding, no freaking rps with me. You shouldn't be upset. I don't know what you got against me, but man, you really need to chill and tell me why you hate me so much. I've apologized to whatever I've done to upset you. I wanted to try and rebuild friendship with you, but if you keep acting the way you are, then your not worth it. It upsets me to know, that people hate me so much without giving me a reason to understand. Therefor, I can never learn from a misstake that I've made with some and do better with a new friend. I don't get it. I just want to have fun, be nice, and enjoy life, but people like you are holding me back from that, and I'm not taking it anymore. I'm sorry for what ever I've done to piss you off, but dude, chill. I shouldn't have to apologize twice, I've offered you with respect into rebuilding new friendship and along with greg. I'm not the one who's holding a grudge. You are obvisouly. And I don't like it. It makes me feel like I'm worthless, every time I try to make better, people just spit on me. I'm trying to be friends with you. I'm TRYING, so don't say I never have gaven a try. But if your not going to try. Then that's not my proplem, it's yours. I want to get along with every one here and have fun. But obivously, no one to give me a second chance. I'm not going to apologize again. I've done my part, now do yours, or keep grudging, because your not holding me back!))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:10 pm
GothicLonelyGurl520
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
GothicLonelyGurl520
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
GothicLonelyGurl520

((dude chill, I'm not god modding, no freaking rps with me. You shouldn't be upset. I don't know what you got against me, but man, you really need to chill and tell me why you hate me so much. I've apologized to whatever I've done to upset you. I wanted to try and rebuild friendship with you, but if you keep acting the way you are, then your not worth it. It upsets me to know, that people hate me so much without giving me a reason to understand. Therefor, I can never learn from a misstake that I've made with some and do better with a new friend. I don't get it. I just want to have fun, be nice, and enjoy life, but people like you are holding me back from that, and I'm not taking it anymore. I'm sorry for what ever I've done to piss you off, but dude, chill. I shouldn't have to apologize twice, I've offered you with respect into rebuilding new friendship and along with greg. I'm not the one who's holding a grudge. You are obvisouly. And I don't like it. It makes me feel like I'm worthless, every time I try to make better, people just spit on me. I'm trying to be friends with you. I'm TRYING, so don't say I never have gaven a try. But if your not going to try. Then that's not my proplem, it's yours. I want to get along with every one here and have fun. But obivously, no one to give me a second chance. I'm not going to apologize again. I've done my part, now do yours, or keep grudging, because your not holding me back!))

(( yeah seriously give up on me from being friends with you i dont want to be friends with you and i hate people who think they just can get everyone to like them again by saying sorry its pathetic and im not trying to hold you back i just want to be out of your ******** life oh and your little ******** party just made it worse and to Greg when he joins one of your many rps " thank you for joining fallen *smiles warmly*" and t everyone else it just ok start rping you dont have to be a stupid suck up and act like you're so nice and awesome you just have to show them that you know u would of tried to be freinds with you really i would of but the excessive pms and the rp just annoyed the living s**t out of me and saying oh no one pay attention to me an rps i did whenever you interacted with me so stop bitching  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:22 pm
((please take this to pms on the rp please))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:16 pm
Recca takes back to the air, but before he can leave the ground a green light surrounds him. the clothing on his arms and legs got destroyed, and deep cross shaped cuts appeared on his wrists and ankles. and small holes appeared on his forhead as if rose thorns pierced him across the forhead. Recca collapsed on the floor unable to move. ((those 2...they act like they have PMS...))  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:24 pm
MrAsianK
Recca takes back to the air, but before he can leave the ground a green light surrounds him. the clothing on his arms and legs got destroyed, and deep cross shaped cuts appeared on his wrists and ankles. and small holes appeared on his forhead as if rose thorns pierced him across the forhead. Recca collapsed on the floor unable to move. ((those 2...they act like they have PMS...))
(( grow up kris))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll turned around "and what do i get in return?"
"what do you want?"

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:36 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
MrAsianK
(( grow up kris))
((you should grow up, so what, she god moded, IT'S AN RP))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:25 pm
MrAsianK
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
MrAsianK
(( grow up kris))
i know its an rp ....... you know what ......bye ******** gaia it fucing stupid now  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:13 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
MrAsianK
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
MrAsianK
(( grow up kris))
i know its an rp ....... you know what ......bye ******** gaia it fucing stupid now
oh give me a break. why can't we just all get along.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games