Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:51 pm
But you do like Banjo Kazooie right Bio? Because you do that sort of thing in it as well. As far as I remember... but it's on a smaller scale. And it's kinda like Metroid games. I love my Metroids...

Some wrestling game had them... Dunno if that's all, but that's all I know. xd And ********' a, Capcom really cranked up the difficulty on this version! On Normal mode... holy crap. @_@; But I love it like that. Challenge is a very good thing in my book. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:54 pm
Not really. I'm pretty sure that in Banjo Kazooie, you can beat each level consecutively, getting all 10 puzzle pieces, 100 notes, 7 Jinjos etc. without having to get a move from the next level.

I don't remember it being that difficult. When was the last time you played the PS version?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:57 pm
Five Jinjos. razz

And uh... never. But dude, try this version. It's so hard! I've been playing this on the GC for some years now... and in this version I can barely get to the RPD without staying out of Danger status. Frickin' crazy. >_>; Thank God there's no Hard mode... It took me like 30-40 knife stabs to kill one zombie. *was on the dumpster in the alley stabbing downward*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:18 am
I played that version many times. It was the very first RE game I've ever played. You don't stab the zombie, you evade it.

But I can't play that version again, I don't have my 64 anymore.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:47 am
I have no idea where my N64 is, unfortunately. It's probably somewhere with all the awesome games I had for it like the Turok series and Blast Corps.

On a different note, is anybody going to Comic-Con in San Diego this week? Is there anybody else in this guild that's even anywhere near San Diego? xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:54 am
Maybe someday. But not this year. You lucky b*****d. I wish I could go so I can try some of that Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe action.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:00 am
I'm not really all that lucky, just conveniently located. I live like right across the bay from the Convention Center. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:04 am
Conveniently located is lucky. It's not like your parents said, "Someday our son will want to go to Comic Con, let's move in here so that he can do so."  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:07 am
I guess. It's kinda like geographic luck.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:12 am
Still luck. I mean, you're lucky enough to live in the same city, let alone across the street from it. Let's switch houses.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:13 am
Too bad the house next door to me already sold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:15 am
Not like I can afford it. I don't even think I'm legally allowed to own property in the US.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:18 am
Yeah, i really doubt you could afford it. Prices around here are quite high.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:19 am
Well, when I'm rich and famous...  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:21 am
You can buy one of the houses on Ocean Blvd. that sell for like $5 million.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games