Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:51 pm
((I feel a custom Taijutsu coming to mind XD))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan smiled as he knew everything there was to know about this jutsu, including the risk. "Alright im ready and willin' lets get to it!!" Ryugan said rubbing his hands together until a few blue spaks began to fly out. Ryugan's body was constantly hot because of him being in the Konpekikaen clan. He then regained his composure and stood his body straight as he crunched his knuckles anxiously.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:19 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir glanced at Ryugan. "Except you. I will only teach you up to the third gate, at best."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:29 pm
((Awww why??))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan frowned with disapproval and disappointment. "Hmph, Whatever..Guess I'll learn four more on my own" Ryugan continued to crunch his knuckles as he glanced at Fenrir. Guess my squad has to have something on me, Ryugan thought.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:56 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir frowned and walked up to Ryugan before suddenly punching him in the face. With his diamond hard knuckles compared to Ryugan's weak iron defense, Ryugan should've felt a great deal of pain from it. "You will not!" he barked in rage. "Why do you think I am not teaching you all of the gates!?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:10 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan face turned from the punch but, he simply stood still and acted as if he felt no pain. He then turned his face back torwards Fenrir and smiled. "You'll only get away with that so many times" Ryugan says as he lowered his right shoulder prepared to counter any punch or kick Fenrir could throw at him, he only lowered his shoulder so Fenrir wouldnt know he planned on countering his next attack. "And your about your question, Because you think im some bonehead who doesnt know the risk of this Taijutsu technique and if thats the case your dead wrong.." Ryugan's eyes grew cold as he glared in Fenrir's eyes.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:34 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir glared back into Ryugan's eyes. "I will get away with it as many times as I please. If I want to hit you, you will let me hit you. If I want you to stand at attention, you will stand at attention. And if I want you to die, then god damnit you will stand there and say your last prayers." Fenrir growled. "I told you before that if you were not willing to follow my precise instructions then not to show up at that forest, but you did, so shut the ******** up and follow. Now, I am singling you out to not learn this technique because you ARE a bonehead, and although you may be aware of the risk it entails you do NOT know how to use it. I will tell you this now, Ryugan, among your fellow students you are the weakest. You have the spirit to fight and win, and you have the body to accomplish it, but you do not have the mind that Ezio and Quan have. So far you have only thought about how to make yourself stronger and which techniques would serve you best, but in the process you have become so conceited and boastful, that you must think your d**k could penetrate a steel wall!" Fenrir crossed his arms. "So, I am taking away your bad habit. Until the exams are over you are forbidden from learning any more ninja techniques. You will concentrate solely on how you will utilize what you now know more effectively, and I will be sending you on missions to test for so. Do I make myself crystal ******** clear!?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:39 pm
((Dont say that's me either, my char's just a douche))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan lauhged at Fenrir and slowly began to walk off the grounds. "Ok, if you say so" Ryugan manages to spit out while still laughing uncontrolably. "IM' FORBIDDEN" Ryugan says still laughing as he heads torward his dojo to finish learning the mist style Taijutsu.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:41 pm
((You do realize that taijutsu counts as ninja techniques, right? Let me repeat what Fenrir is trying to order, NO LEARNING!))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:41 pm
((Pardon me but damn Ryugan. If words could kill then Fenrir just raped your a** five times over.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:54 pm
jwalker67
((Pardon me but damn Ryugan. If words could kill then Fenrir just raped your a** five times over.))

((My char isnt a hot head that curses alot, thus i couldnt be all like "b***h I ******** YO MOMA AND SHE THINK IM A REAL NINJA"..LOL

Yes, yes i do Fenrir.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:12 pm
Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno appeared at the training grounds with Second Stage Diotski on his back. He looked aroudn and spotted Fenrir,Quan and some other man"Hey fenrir do you mind if I spar him,I need a warm up..."He pointed to the man next to Quan and Fenrir. While saying this he took out a screwdruver and began feild stripping his sword

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:16 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir shook his head at the man. "He isn't ready to spar yet." After that, Fenrir went back to his own training. He read through his next jutsu scroll and summoned the giant sword, "Gram" to his side.

[1/7] First Fenrir started memorizing the handseals for the jutsu. There was quite a few of them for this high level technique, so Fenrir couldn't master them on his first try.

[2/7] Luckily, with his second try Fenrir got them down. To help with the jutsu process he practiced forming them in rapid succession, eventually using his speed to make the timing between handseals almost nonexistent.

[3/7] Next Fenrir shot his arms out to side and attempted to send a slash of lightning infused wind to hit a nearby tree. Unfortunately nothing really happened the first try, except a strange buzzing in the air and slight projection of a wind blade. Fenrir wasn't used to projecting slicing winds from just his arms, so naturally this process was going to take more practice for him.

[4/7] On his next try Fenrir made some progress as a slash of lightning infused wind speeded towards the tree. However, it slowed down significantly before it hit and once it did only a slight indent was made. Fenrir was making progress, but it still needed a lot of work.

[5/7] With another attempt Fenrir finally created a perfect wind and lightning slash with his free arm. A crescent-shaped tall blade of wind zipped through the air at an ungodly speed and sliced the trunk of the tree in half, toppling the tree completely. There seemed to be a major problem with it though, as Fenrir felt througly exhausted from making that one blade. According to the jutsu description, normally he should be able to make plenty more of these without the slightest bit of hesitation or exhaustion.

[6/7] Fenrir decided that the best way for him to get past this problem was to practice more and let his body get used to the energy the jutsu required. This met with a slight success right from the start, as on his next try Fenrir successfully made two slicing wind blades before becoming tired, instead of one.

[7/7] After a few more attempts Fenrir finally used Gram to boost the jutsu even further, and soon he was making up to twenty of these powerful wind and lightning slices without breaking a sweat. As a jutsu he could easily use with his sword, Fenrir pictured that it would make a great offensive tool to overwhelm a foe.

((Lightning Slash: Inabikiri kirikizu no jutsu learned))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:44 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir moved onto his next jutsu, a particularly high ranking one that he'd been looking forward to learning.

[1/10] Fenrir started by trying to summon the earth behind him to rise. For the first try, the earth barely lifted a few inches. The structure still had a long way to go, and Fenrir could already tell that it wasn't going to be a quick process.

[2/10] Fenrir tried summoning the earth behind him again. This time the structure rose a couple of feet into the air. Fenrir sighed. Sure it was progress, but at the rate it was raising there was no way that it would be able to be used on the spot or in a sticky situation during a battle. Still, its legendary destructive powers made the effort worth it, in his mind.

[3/10] A tremendous boost was given to the structure as Fenrir tried to summon the earth again. It looked like he was getting the hang of it. This time the structure rose almost a full story into the air. Fenrir could start to see what looked like gigantic fan blades sticking up inside the structure.

[4/10] The structure rose another couple of feet with the next attempt, but otherewise nothing special happened. Training for this jutsu was a long process, and unfortunately there was nothing Fenrir really thought that he could improve on, except try to get his chakra imput right.

[5/10] With his next try, Fenrir glanced back at the structure with some relief. It looked like he was a little over halfway through with summoning the entire structure. Still, as it was the summoning was useless. Only the finished product would hold any promise.

[6/10] Fenrir finally raised the structure up to two stories tall from the ground. With a little extra effort, he could still jump to the top of it. He wondered what would happen when he would finally finish the entire summon, and if it would really produce the effects he wanted it to.

[7/10] The structure rose even higher with Fenrir's next attempt. By now the large structure was almost complete. Just about another story, and Fenrir would be through.

[8/10] Fenrir performed the jutsu again. This time though he tested its mobility and placed it several feet in front of him instead of behind him. At this point he could even perform the jutsu without any seals or even touching the ground. He could simply raise the structure from anywhere in the area, and have it face whichever direction he wanted it to face. There was still the issue of its speed, however, which despite Fenrir's best efforts continued to rise at an unpleasantly slow pace.

[9/10] With another attempt Fenrir finally summoned the entire structure out of the ground. When it was fully erected, Fenrir was happy to see that it was actually a giant windmill. However, after a few seconds nothing happened. Where was the windmill's legendary power!?

[10/10] Fenrir realized that the structure needed a little extra chakra to finally give it the finished summoning power. Once he fully erected the windmill, facing away from him of course, its legendary destructive abilities used a powerful wind to suck in everything before it. Fenrir quickly ended it, but if it had been left alone the wind-mill would have chewed up the entire training grounds. Fenrir doubted there was any shinobi that could escape from such a brutal technique.

((Kuchiyose: Kyoukan Fuusha (Summoning: Giant Windmill) ))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games