Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fallout: The Ruined York (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:29 pm
"I heard a rumor they kidnap people too a lot down there too." HK added, as the city's entrance started coming into sight.

"Now... Before you enter the lovely establishment which we all live in, I have to ask... Do you like Ghouls?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:11 am
Jake shrugged some, sighing. "Yeah, they try to find the weakest of a group and they end up captured or killed on the spot. The lucky ones are killed on the spot." He looks around some as the entrance of the city came into sight, smiling some before looking over at HK confused. "Of course. Some of my friends and allies back home are Ghouls. Granted some are cranky, but they have some interesting stories. Why ya ask?"  

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:10 am
"Our city has a heavy Ghoul population, to say the least." HK answered.

"The city was founded and ran by a Ghoul, and in the lower, radiated levels, are other Ghouls who help maintain the subway so the city remains habitable for non-Ghoul people."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:10 pm
"I see. Kinda like Underworld back home. It's another city founded by Ghouls, most of them are survivors of the the Great War." He rubs the back of his neck as he looks around the city, blinking abit. "Wow. Looks like a nice place. What do they have here for security?" His stomach growled abit, making him facepalm and snort. "Ugh, knew I forgot to do something today."  

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:46 pm
"You means the giant, armored gate with several armed men waiting behind it? Rud and Slade." HK answered.

"There's a tavern if you're hungry. Idiot."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:55 pm
Jake shrugged some, looking back abit. "Huh, alot better then I expected. The guards at the Underworld have some people outside and a Gutsy inside." His stomach let out a small growl and snorts, checking himself. "Damn, think I ate the last of the roasted mole rat meat last night. Think I have some lizard, but it never tastes right."  

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:36 pm
"Deathclaw beats pathetic robot." HK chuckled.

"HK... You're a pathetic robot."

"...Master, I suggest you shut up." He growled while Alex just smirked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:05 pm
Jake chuckles lightly, shaking his head. "I don't know, sounds like he's pulled yer butt out of the fire more then once." He looks around the area some, thinking to himself. "Looks to be a nice city. Kinda makes me miss Rivet City, or Megaton." He checks his rifle once more and shoulders it, sighing. "Should explain what got ya into the firefight back there, but don't think it should be out here where there are ears everywhere."  

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:08 pm
"The city is underground, in the subway. So how you're seeing it, I don't know." HK grunted as the subway entrance finally came into view.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:51 pm
Brad was also perplexed that the kid thought he was seeing the town.
"...Must be a Vault-Dweller thing..." he grunted, making his way into the city.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Tahatan

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:33 am
Jake shrugged some, sighing to himself. "Hey, if you stay in some crap shacks for a good portion of your life, any town or building looks nice." He snorts as he looks back ahead, thinking to himself. "Plus this is the first time I've seen some using a Subway for a city hub. others used big buildings like Underworld while others would build a town from scrap."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:07 am
"It's safer underground. So, spare us the Vault Dweller whining." HK grunted before he looked to Brad.

"Do we still need to identify ourselves to the guards, or could we just go in..?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:08 am
"They know us, and the fact the kid is with us, they won't bother....If Slade returns, he'll have to do the test though...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:28 am
"Why? I thought he of all people wouldn't have to."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:06 pm
"Slade will have to do the test to 'Vaulty'."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 460 461 462 463 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games