Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:52 pm
((Hey it's me Sphinx-chan!! My account was hacked and stuff and I can't seem to get it back so I'm hoping the administrators deleted it and stuff so he won't cause trouble. Luckily he hasn't. I just wanted to let you know in case I don't get my previous account back I'll be using this one from now on.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:15 pm
Xiggys-gurl
((Hey it's me Sphinx-chan!! My account was hacked and stuff and I can't seem to get it back so I'm hoping the administrators deleted it and stuff so he won't cause trouble. Luckily he hasn't. I just wanted to let you know in case I don't get my previous account back I'll be using this one from now on.))
((well ok and lots have happened while u where gone. billy aka bixyll quit gaia and is on sometimes but doesn't rp, and and alita aka gothiclonelygurl quit the guild so now this rp is goiing to die soon so yea. we need at least billy back. he one of the main rpers in this rp ))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:59 am
((i try to post a lot too...ppl are forgetting about me))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:59 pm
MrAsianK
((i try to post a lot too...ppl are forgetting about me))
((........i was doing my plot twister in this rp when he quit. crying we need to get billy back on this rp))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:20 pm
" yeah know since i quit rping ive had alot more time to work on me and my friends guilds...)) bixyll looked over at berry " i want to have my heart..... im tired of being just a puppet..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:25 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" yeah know since i quit rping ive had alot more time to work on me and my friends guilds...)) bixyll looked over at berry " i want to have my heart..... im tired of being just a puppet..."
"you destory berry's heart so i won't be in pain anymore. i can't fuse back with it correctly. it only hurt me. and i get you back your heart some how" berry partly roll her eyes.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"you destory berry's heart so i won't be in pain anymore. i can't fuse back with it correctly. it only hurt me. and i get you back your heart some how" berry partly roll her eyes.
" so we have a deal"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:37 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" so we have a deal"
"yea."berry thought'until my heart going then i will not care what happens to him or berry condition'  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:42 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" so we have a deal"
"yea."berry thought'until my heart going then i will not care what happens to him or berry condition'
" ok you'll go get my heart first he lives in earth ad his name is billy just teleport there and grab him and bring him back to me if i went there hed kill me on sight dont underestimate him"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:47 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" so we have a deal"
" ok you'll go get my heart first he lives in earth ad his name is billy just teleport there and grab him and bring him back to me if i went there hed kill me on sight dont underestimate him"
"why do i have to get your heart first?" berry thought'no. i want berry's heart to be gone. then i can never be heart broken again.'  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" so we have a deal"
"why do i have to get your heart first?" berry thought'no. i want berry's heart to be gone. then i can never be heart broken again.'
" you dont go first... wi wonty get your heart... and you cant do it yourself"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:55 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" so we have a deal"
" you dont go first... i wont get your heart... and you cant do it yourself"
"fine" Berry disappears to where billy is."hey are you billy?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:56 pm
((Ack, I don't know what to do.. XD I'm a bit lost since I disappeared for quite a while and stuff and wasn't sure what was going on.. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" so we have a deal"
billy looked at her suspiciously noticing that she came out of a dark portal " no, you got the wrong person sorry" billy walks off  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:07 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy looked at her suspiciously noticing that she came out of a dark portal " no, you got the wrong person sorry" billy walks off
"your billy and your coming with me." berry grabs his hand and pulls him towards the dark protal."if you go back with bixyll then he destory my heart ........"berry started to cry."then .... he be happy and thats all i want and since he doesn't love me and he most likely hates me since am weak.........am weak becuase of my heart. " berry sighs  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 421 422 423 424 425 426 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games