Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:48 pm
hid-behind-the-mask
User Image

Hachi tilted his head back, and tried to recall the jutsu's he learned.
"Well lets see, other than the jutsu that we learned in the academy ], the only other ninjutsu i know is the Lightning Release: Electron Technique."
After that he raised up his hand and started counting off.
"Then the genjutsu's i know are Cloud Clone Technique, Demonic Illusion: Vision of Hell Technique, Kai, Instant Strike, Drunken Sight Technique, and the two I just learned a moment ago are the Double Vision Technique, and Fake blood."

aro then looked at the sky and thought for amoment before looking back at him "how about you and me spar for a littel while and i`ll see were you may need improvement."aro said geting in a stance.
(sorry for in the inactivecy.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:34 pm
User Image

Hachi sighed, he didn't really know enough to make a good spar, but he supposed if this was going to help him, he shouild do it.
"Sure I guess." He said while taking out a kunai.

hid-behind-the-mask

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:09 pm
aro decided to start off easy by throwingsome shuriken then made hand signs then let out a huge looking fireball.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image

Hachi knew that he was too close to dodge the shurikens, and the fireball just by running.
So he quickly went through the seals of one of the academy techniques.
Substitution technique.
Hachi was replaced by a branch, and it then was quickly incinerated by the fireball.
A moment later, Two Hachi's came running out of the forrest, and towards Aro, both of them working on seals.
Drunken sight technique.
Then right after they finished the genjutsu, they went through the seals for a ninjutsu.
Electron technique.
Hachi was hoping that Aro's now visual imparment, would make it easier to get in for a close combat hit.

((lol im using bold for universal ninjutsu, bold and italic for genjutsu, and orange for the one lightnin ninjutsu i know))

hid-behind-the-mask

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:40 pm
Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno did a handsign and then Slid Diotski off his back and as soon as he did he lept into the air and threw some Kunai at aro just to see what his reaction time was...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:07 pm
User Image

Zephyr saw Hachi and Zeno sparing or at least he thinks they were sparring. He made a few quick handseals and then fixed his hair.

"youkai seiretsu (Specter Parade)" he said as he made the final seal and from everywhere came ghostly moaning.

AB_normal_U

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:11 pm
VanillaBear 166
User Image

Zeno looked at the new man and did a handsign as he did this his Byakugan Activated and pulsed then in the Blink of an eye Zeno was behind him with his Hidden Blade sprugn out he dived his open palm directly into the back of the newcomer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:11 pm
((Vanilla bear I saw you post your RPC in multiple threads without you leaving a previous one.

If you dont want me to just plain kill your RPC RP that you left the other areas DONT DO IT AGAIN and fight AB over there.

I'm not the only one who saw you do it so basicly I'm already supposed to just kill your RPC))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:18 pm
User Image

Zephyr just grinned. From bellow him rose a ghostly samurai which blocked the attack of Zeno but it quickly dissapeared.

"So you have byakugan? No matter even if you know those samurai are not real they still FEEL REAL enough." Zephyr said grinning as he moved his hands around.

Another ghost samurai emerged from the ground and slashed at Zeno.

((So here is a trick with this genjutsu, there not real but it feels like they are so if they hit you you will feel it. If they block it feels like they are but there is nothing really there now here is one last thing. I went here to train against myself you attacked me so I will kill you. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:25 pm
User Image

Zeno parried the ghost and slammed his palm into it and as soon as he made contact the Blade Sprang out and impaled i in the Chest dispersing it. Zeno then turned his attention on the Real Zephyr and suddenly appeared apove him with Diotski Raised above his head slashing downwards"..."
    ((Havock,I know I was contacted earlier and now am refrainign from that anymore

AB,I understand what you are trying to say))

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:29 pm
((Wow... AB dont kill him just kill him yeah that works... AB OF ALL THE GENJUTSUS I TAUGHT YOU WHY MY GENJUTSU?

You could have at least tried the disintegration one first...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:37 pm
User Image

Zephyr knows that genjutsus will have almost no effect on his opponent but all he really has to do is confuse Zeno.

Zephyr activated his sharingan and easily stepped out of the attack's way.

"Suna no Akushumi (Taste of Sand)" he said plainly as he made the seals and walked towards a tree. He pointed at Zeno then suddenly sand burst out of his sleeves and entered Zeno's mouth choking him.

Zephyr stretched his hand out like he was choking something as his genjutsu was choking Zeno. One more ghost samurai emerged from behind Zeno and stood with a katana held up high then it swung the katana to decapitate Zeno.

((Yet again a genjutsu... The Fun thing is since your byakugan is active you cant even SEE the jutsu happen. Havock how many ghosts does the specter genjutsu make again? all i know is i used two already ))  

AB_normal_U

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:42 pm
User Image

Zeno had just enough time to smile before the Sumurai lobebed off his head.He didnt try to evade it because he knew it was too late so he just stood there and waited for what seemed like an hour before it finally came...Quick and Easy.His body fell down to the ground decapitated with his head rolling across the floor of the forest.His weapons clanged to the ground and his White Cloak smeared with the blood of a young soul...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:57 pm
User Image

Zephyr just laughed as Zeno fell pray to his genjutsus. The remaining amount of ghost samurai he could summon appeared.

"I hate people who attack me for no reason." He said raising his hand and the remaining samurai drove their katanas into Zeno's arms and legs.

"I will give you a present first." Zephyr said as he pulled out a kunai. "I wont kill you but I will make your remaining time here a living hell." he said as he decided to aim for Zeno's spine.

"I am not a medic so I dont really know if this will end right." He said as he tried to stab Zeno's lower spine.

Zephyr thought it was too easy, he kept his sharingan activated just in case. He also made sure to listen around.

((No complaints? You could dodge if you want that is if you manage to fight the pan of the genjutsu. If you dont decide wether my stab only wounded you, crippled you or actually killed you.))  

AB_normal_U

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:04 pm
User Image

Suddenly Zenos Body was absorbed into the ground so Zephyrs Blade hit the Dirt and then suddenly a Blade appeared in front of Zephyrs neck.Zeno hidden blade was an inch from his neck as he was behind him."Checkmate..."He whispered and right as he started to pull backwards and kill Zephyr the world around them vaporized and they were both standing back in the same spots as they were when they had started,Zeno still stareing at him with the Byakugan and holding that same handsign"It was you who were in the Genjutsu..."

((Basicly you have been fighting an Illusion this entire time ut very good fight you sue genjutsu as well as I do if not better))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games