Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Inactive_account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:39 am
I swear I love the " Green Earth " herbal shop down the road my home made green tea ( ninja with other specialness ninja ) gets me seeing things lol Its awesome ...and hyper we can forget that mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:40 am
lol well mines shoulder length curly and black with sporadic blond tips lol im tired of long hair so im getting it chopped lol ill just keep my bangs long so ill have short black hair all over my head with long blond bangs yay !  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Inactive_account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:43 am
It sounds nice the way it is...but the way your going to get it whee OOHHhhhh that sound interesting I'll have to make someone get that done so i can see it  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:46 am
lol well im just insane with my hair although i am very tired of waking up in the morning with my hair in my eyes then trying to brush it and being in more pain then the last time i accidentally stabbed myself... anyways g2g be back later.  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Inactive_account

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:48 am
okay! talk to you another time, have fun !  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:22 am
I am back i was gone for a shorter time then i expected  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:31 am
Oh and a question if Kurai is on can i have my character Azrael be a teacher ?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:34 am
NO!! eek Azreal a...t..teacher...the horror^^

FYI: I'm leaving today in the evening and won't be back till sunday, then the next day (Monday) I'm leaving till Friday so I might no see you guys of a whole week crying  

Cabbageicus

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:37 am
Well he doesnt seem to fit into the student section and with his age and knowledge would fit wonderfully into the teacher section although i dont think hed be the most popular teacher  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:41 am
heh heh, what would Azreal be teaching anyway?

oh, and i cant wait to get my nw guns and munitions, ill be able to blow a hole in a tank XD  

Inaluke

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:43 am
Probably Light magic and/or Angelic magic and/or Magic fusion with weapons hehe  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:44 am
If Feena was a teacher she would fail you all ^^;;

*gets into a random moment*

Who are you gonna call? Ghostbusters!!!

Well, yeah, i came back from a friends and she wanted to watch Ghostbusters 2 and i think i fell alseep halfway through.  

Ai`
Crew

Inaluke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:49 am
Fuji, wanna know what happens when you shock weapons grade uranium? it blows up, and its a big boom, geuss what some of my new bullets are going to be made from... WEAPONS GRADE URANIUM!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:51 am
Then ill dodge them my character Deimons whole fighting style is based around speed so hell be out of the way before you pull the trigger. My character Azrael has a magic barrier skill thatll stop your bullets harmlessly in mid air in front of him when he uses it lol  

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:52 am
hhmmm...trying to burn music......computer has decided not to close the disk area...so I can't get the disk in
T.T  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games