Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" ok you'll go get my heart first he lives in earth ad his name is billy just teleport there and grab him and bring him back to me if i went there hed kill me on sight dont underestimate him"
"why do i have to get your heart first?" berry thought'no. i want berry's heart to be gone. then i can never be heart broken again.'
" you dont go first... i wont get your heart... and you cant do it yourself"
"fine" Berry disappears to where billy is."hey are you billy?"
billy looked at her suspiciously noticing that she came out of a dark portal " no, you got the wrong person sorry" billy walks off
"your billy and your coming with me." berry grabs his hand and pulls him towards the dark protal."if you go back with bixyll then he destory my heart ........"berry started to cry."then .... he be happy and thats all i want and since he doesn't love me and he most likely hates me since am weak.........am weak becuase of my heart. " berry sighs
"BIXYLL!?" billy snapped into aciton and a keyblade appeared in his stand he swang at berry chest  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:24 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy looked at her suspiciously noticing that she came out of a dark portal " no, you got the wrong person sorry" billy walks off
"your billy and your coming with me." berry grabs his hand and pulls him towards the dark protal."if you go back with bixyll then he destory my heart ........"berry started to cry."then .... he be happy and thats all i want and since he doesn't love me and he most likely hates me since am weak.........am weak becuase of my heart. " berry sighs
"BIXYLL!?" billy snapped into aciton and a keyblade appeared in his stand he swang at berry chest
berry held her ground but bearly."what wrong with you?" berry voice keep changing back and forth for her normal with a heart and without her heart voice.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry held her ground but bearly."what wrong with you?" berry voice keep changing back and forth for her normal with a heart and without her heart voice.
" i want nothing to do with bixyll im my own person im not becoming one with.......... him"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:31 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" i want nothing to do with bixyll im my own person im not becoming one with.......... him"
"but if you don't then he never feel again. he won't be happy and thats all i want him to be is happy. since i can't make him happy anymore." berry sighed and wiped her tears away.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:35 pm
billy looked at her " of course you cant make him happy..... you never even knew bixyll no one does..." billy walked off  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:38 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy looked at her " of course you cant make him happy..... you never even knew bixyll no one does..." billy walked off
"but i have a chance to learn" Berry attacked him.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:39 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" and the only chance of that happening is me going with you and heh heh that wont happen"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:43 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" and the only chance of that happening is me going with you and heh heh that wont happen"
Berry attacked him again"just come with me"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy walked off "... no  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:45 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy walked off "... no
Berry grabed him and held him in a way so he couldn't move to well."please. i just want him to be happy and your the only thing that will make him happy."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:13 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy walked off "... no
Berry grabed him and held him in a way so he couldn't move to well."please. i just want him to be happy and your the only thing that will make him happy."
" why sh0ould i help you!?" a dopple ganger apeared behind berry and pulled her of billi  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:44 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy walked off "... no
" why sh0ould i help you!?" a dopple ganger apeared behind berry and pulled her of billi
"becuase you know you should"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:00 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy walked off "... no
"" you have got to be kidding me! you expect me to end my live and share the same body with the guy who i hate and have always fought with for some stupid girl who cant make him happy? get lost1" bixyll cointued to walk away"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:23 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy walked off "... no
"" you have got to be kidding me! you expect me to end my live and share the same body with the guy who i hate and have always fought with for some stupid girl who cant make him happy? get lost1" bixyll cointued to walk away"
"Your coming with me!"Berry grabed him and throw him in to a dark portal and it takes him to where bixyll is."here bixyll"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
billy walked off "... no
"Your coming with me!"Berry grabed him and throw him in to a dark portal and it takes him to where bixyll is."here bixyll"
bixyll looked at billy then to berry " that was quick..." then he looked at billy billy pulled out his key blade and looked at bixyll im not fusing with you!" he jumped in the air and smacked bixyll across the face with his key blade making bixyll fly 10 feet to side and skid on the ground bixyll stood up unscathed "..... see i hate this i dont feel pain anymore.... please billy help me end this"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games