Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UmbraGallus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:45 pm
Well they were in the Old Used games more than likely. They have like GBC, PSX, X-Box, and that was it when i went with her...Yeah it's pretty bad at that section. It's like a hurricane hit. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:59 pm
*sniffles* Why must all the good places be in Texas or out of my state? I mean, there's a place that sells PS1 stuff, but lord knows they rape you for the charging of it. They had a Greatest Hits version of Silent Hill 1, and was charging 70.00 for it. It had scratches and everything.. *le sigh* too rich for my blood.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:13 pm
Yeah all my game stores are pretty rediculous. 40 dollars for SH2. 3 and even 4. And they sell nothing remotely rare. Can't find a single DDR game.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:19 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Wow, those guys are idiots. They could've sold it for like $50.
Is it in good condition?

Its in great condition.

Yea, those Bargain Bins are total chaos everywhere. But the rest of the store is pretty organized. 3nodding

Vankala

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:23 pm
NotteRequiem
*sniffles* Why must all the good places be in Texas or out of my state? I mean, there's a place that sells PS1 stuff, but lord knows they rape you for the charging of it. They had a Greatest Hits version of Silent Hill 1, and was charging 70.00 for it. It had scratches and everything.. *le sigh* too rich for my blood.

Holy Crap! I say, don't shop there, though I'm pretty sure i don't even have to say that. Entertainmart has plenty of copies of SH 2 & 3 at decent prices. Actually all the prices there are pretty decent. I also bought a copy of Siren that day too. Only $10 biggrin

Hey Notte, I say you should move here to Texas! biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:06 pm
Vankala
NotteRequiem

Holy Crap! I say, don't shop there, though I'm pretty sure i don't even have to say that. Entertainmart has plenty of copies of SH 2 & 3 at decent prices. Actually all the prices there are pretty decent. I also bought a copy of Siren that day too. Only $10 biggrin

Hey Notte, I say you should move here to Texas! biggrin

Lol, you just want to steal me away from all my fanboys! (Hee hee)  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:02 pm
Didn't the Capcom website say that RE Director's Cut costs $99? Stuck up much?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:19 pm
Nice find, Vankala, but is it the original long box version in perfect condition for three bucks? I think not! Yay for that garage sale like a month ago.

Jk, it's still an awesome find whether or not it's long box. 3nodding  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:34 pm
I went to see Elon Gold today, he was doing standup here in Toronto, and it was absolutely hilarious. If you haven't heard of him, you need to watch more standup comedy. He hosted the roast of Pamela Anderson. He was also in her show, "Stacked."
I'm just a fan of his standup, but he was hilarious. After the show, I was waiting for my ride and he walked by, so I shook his hand and stuff, it was pretty awesome.

Adam Hill was there, too. He's this Australian comedian who's missing his right foot. He was very hilarious, too. It was a blast. Just what I needed to get away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:24 am
Attention one, attention all, read this thread and well, I can't rhyme worth a damn, so have a laugh at this thread, about 5 posts down or so.

XBox forums.  

Elliot Salem

Tyr525

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:05 am
Canas Renvall
Same problem I had, except I never played Banjo Tooie. And the FMVs for RE2 aren't actually too bad. I mean for the N64... xd

Ironically, I was thinking of buying RE2 for the N64 last night and I think I will. Besides, I wanna run through with invincibility hella quick and then get the Hunk Mini-Game to play through. God I love that thing.

Also, Mercenaries on Resident Evil 5. Thoughts? Concerns?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:05 am
Well, he got one thing right: I don't want it, I'm not gonna buy it.
But still... People's stupidity makes me want to smack them.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:33 am
I will without a doubt buy it. Despite the name, an action game is an action game. I'll just block out the Resident Evil name from my mind and think that the characters are being used illegally.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:09 am
Umm... There are plenty of action games, though. It's not like you have to own each one. I'm telling you, RE is slowly becoming more and more like what Onimusha 4 was. With Onimusha it was an instant transformation. I mean, Part 3 had its kiddish parts, but Part 4 is just ridiculous.

RE is heading down that path, maybe not at a total plummet like Onimusha, but still, at a pretty steep decline. If the best they could show in a preview was that cheesy a** gameshow host type villain, imagine how terrible it's gonna be when you play the game. Next thing you know, that cheesy a** gameshow host is actually Wesker in disguise.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:26 am
Well, it's not just an action game, it's a 3rd person shooter. I'm a fan of 3rd person shooters.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games