Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4240 4241 4242 4243 4244 4245 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 11:59 pm

Haseo Hitsome
I know Silk a lot.. he is my friend and I don't know about Raijin Sasori.. Bambi? you mean l3ambi?

Yup all of those guys used to be crew of NUR.

xd

I fought all of them except for Silk. Anyway Silk and Raijin put the bloodline in there while |3ambi and I had to negotiate A LOT of bloodlines cause HV complains a lot about them.

Last October or so I was still crew but BB (current owner) and Ishmale decided that the terms HV have are a bit irrational thus they decided to disregard them.

BB and Ishmale said they will remove the bloodline once no one has it. I was about to mention that I would kill everyone of that bloodline so we can end the problem but they will obviously disagree.
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:02 am

Discordial Moki
I hate Alaska, it's 11 at night and the sun is still up ._.

Cover your window.

As for me I'm taking a break for a few hours and get back to work.

Moki this is my promise to you. BY this time next week I will open the guild even if we dont have everything done.

I'm talking about this exact time on the dot ... even the seconds... I'm setting a countdown timer xd

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:08 am

Heh, ok then cool.

I am looking back at the old days of the guild and might I say, I miss it. Look I am on page 3 of the chatroom!
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:11 am

Squishy Havock
Haseo Hitsome
I know Silk a lot.. he is my friend and I don't know about Raijin Sasori.. Bambi? you mean l3ambi?

Yup all of those guys used to be crew of NUR.

xd

I fought all of them except for Silk. Anyway Silk and Raijin put the bloodline in there while |3ambi and I had to negotiate A LOT of bloodlines cause HV complains a lot about them.

Last October or so I was still crew but BB (current owner) and Ishmale decided that the terms HV have are a bit irrational thus they decided to disregard them.

BB and Ishmale said they will remove the bloodline once no one has it. I was about to mention that I would kill everyone of that bloodline so we can end the problem but they will obviously disagree.

Hmm Look like Tenshi is on the list of head clan called "Raiken" Hmm I guess I will be normal ninja boy again without bloodlines, clan, or demon but I only use heaven curse-mark this guild but I noticed this guild don't have Heaven curse-mark anymore. -_- I miss it.

Well HV has big problems than I thought. Well look like my old friend Mak who was the owner of HV guild he is good person but today or Yesturday He gave someone as a leadership I don't know why. I don't like him who is new Captain of the guild because He always anger with ppl... >_>

Shinji Inawa

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:52 am

Your friend must have been the one I talked to and negotiated a lot. He also gave me a few helpful hints but he wont take my poison advice xd

I gave out the first curse marks then everyone died razz
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:43 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

I made Chuunin! biggrin

Xenau

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:56 am

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH me too
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:05 am

YAY!

You too! biggrin

*Hugz*

Xenau

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:30 am

gonk
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:33 am

How is everyone?

irishshamrock12

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:36 am

I'm doing relatively well, how about yourself?
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:41 am

Oh I remember you, well I am doing fairly well.

irishshamrock12

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:41 am

Im good.
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:49 am

lol well that's good.
I'm going to my writing class in about two hours and I'm not looking foreword to that =/
I hate writing essays -_-

hentaiprince

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:58 am

ANYONE want to join my Avatar Guild?
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4240 4241 4242 4243 4244 4245 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games