Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4242 4243 4244 4245 4246 4247 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:08 pm

It's really funny, the different levels of ignorance put into that ad.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:10 pm

The person spelt Pikachu wrong.

Lavableman

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:11 pm

Picachu
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:12 pm

omglolwtf

[-Stefan-]

Akkad`

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:16 pm

dramallama
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:17 pm

@ any being of intelligent mind available: How would this do as a setting for an RP? I want opinions on it. v-read-v

The year is 456 of the Grand Empire, centuries upon centuries after modern day. And all inhabitable places on Earth belong to a single empire. Every country is now simply a province of this massive empire. Every continent on Earth is under the rule of a single man, the undying Emperor Aevis. Since his conquest of every country on the planet, Aevis has lived on for hundreds of years as emperor of the Grand Empire. His power was so great at the start of his reign, and all other nations were so weak and beaten, that he succeeded in stripping away all modern technology in order to ensure that his empire would not fall apart due to rebellion. Missiles, guns, cars, planes, computers, even highly advanced medicine were taken away during the early years of his rule. The people of the empire live a life of ignorance and superstition. Hardly any remain that can remember the technology that once played such a key role in everyday life. One of the only exceptions to this lack of technology is trains. A network of railroads connects the empire, allowing for fast travel. However, acquiring a ticket is expensive and normally can only be used by Aevis’s military and wealthy officials who are favored by the empire. Most still travel by horse or by foot. The other exception to this lack of technology is that used by the Imperial Guard. The Imperial Guard use many modern technologies and dub them as “magic” that one may only learn upon entering the Imperial Army Academy, where they are brainwashed completely to obey the empire and Emperor Aevis and to believe themselves in their “magic”. Aside from this, everything is like that of ancient times when swords and shields ruled. However, while stripping away all technology that could challenge the empire ensured the empire’s survival thus far, rebellion is far from being extinguished. People long for independence and for a better life than that offered by the imperial rule. This is especially evident in the far reaches of the empire, far from the capital in the Mediterranean. Not even giving each region sub-capitals such as Constantinople, Moscow, and New York to better govern the empire can keep order. The showdown between the Grand Empire and the world is about to begin.

Masamune 5.0

melikefood

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:18 pm

xd
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:20 pm

You b*****d I was stealing that idea from you XD

Ah well. Go with it. I like it, and will be sure to join.

Seaphron

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:21 pm

Akkad`
I have been seeing that too, Wayne.
me 2
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:23 pm

neutral

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Hyuuga_Ronin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:29 pm

Sounds like an alright roleplay idea, Masamune. If you expand on your idea and start it up, I'll probably join.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:31 pm

O:

LifelessFawkes

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:31 pm

Seaphron
You b*****d I was stealing that idea from you XD

Ah well. Go with it. I like it, and will be sure to join.

Really? When I posted it earlier I thought you hadn't read it since you logged off. You're free to use it. I just want it to be used for something since I think it's such a great idea. And with eight books in the making I won't have time to write it. And I actually have refined the plot abit since the last time I posted it. If you want I can help you out with it if you want to use it as your RP. I'd actually really want to since I'm in ******** love with this idea. It's one of the best ideas I've ever made up.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:32 pm

Well I am off for the night, good night Cult.

@Mune - remind me to explain myself tommarow XD I have like missions and stuff written up.

Seaphron

Masamune 5.0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:37 pm

Seaphron
Well I am off for the night, good night Cult.

@Mune - remind me to explain myself tommarow XD I have like missions and stuff written up.

Will do. Missions, huh? Sounds interesting.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4242 4243 4244 4245 4246 4247 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games