Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:15 pm
User Image

"You think I would be that stupid? I saw that handseal you made earier I just did not understand it till I activated my sharingan." he said as he grinned.

Around Zeno was all twenty of his ghost samurai. "I was wondering why you could still see my ghosts if your byakugan was active." Zephyr confessed as he grinned.

"These ghosts dont appear in byakugan well at least they dont appear normal." Zephyr was talking but to Zeno it would not make sense since he would be seeing the real world but in the genjutsu he was surrounded.

Zephyr closed his hands and suddenly the samurai directed their katanas into Zeno's skull, but to Zeno it would seem like nothing is actually happening.

((Actually since I made the genjutsu first you made your jutsu within mine... you were trapped. xd I'm not dumb my friend I actually had to fight havock inside a tsukiyomi once.))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:21 pm
((err ******** ... I told you AB you should have gotten kurama not sharingan...))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:25 pm
Fear my Blade... Zeno HyuugaCome at me...
User Image

...Fear my mind more...c l o u d s h i n o b i

Zeno did a handsign and laughed"You know little of the Byakugan I can see where you spread out your chakara and these manifestations are born of your Chakara thus allowing me to see them quiet clearly"All the Katanas Peirced zenos but he just stood there as if nothign had happened.He dropped from the tree and began walking towards Zephyr who to him it would appear that Zeno had twenty Katanas in him

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:25 pm
((...genjutsu is confusing. I don't know who's mind ******** who anymore. confused ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:33 pm
User Image

"You really dont know what a genjutsu is do you?" Zephyr said snapping and the twenty samurai pulled the katanas out and then slashed Zeno.

Zephyr wanted to end the genjutsu and just let Zeno writhe in pain but he wont he wanted to inflict more pain.

((Sadly you are wrong zeno... the entire battle is happening in your head.. YOU REALLY CANT SEE THEM We are talking about this entire battle right here ever since i did those seas... its all in your brain in reality we look like idiots standing in our places.

Actually I can really say that you god mod cause you cant feel the pain of these attacks in reality if you just let the pain hit you the genjutsu ends but this scale of pain right here... this will cripple you. oh and if byakugan could see chakra spread out if i use a genjutsu like this and you activate byakugan should you not get blinded by chakra since it covers you me a portion of the place entirely leaving byakugan useless in this situation.

In basic logic you did your genjutsu within mine, your genjutsu ended when you killed me in yours but mine did not end yet mine wont end until all the 20 samurai are killed and since you only killed the samurai in your genjutsu they are not counted they are well made by you not me...))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image

Zeno continued smiling he knew this was gonna be a b***h when he came back but hey lets just fight it out here"Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou (Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand)"As the Samurais closed in on him Zeno struck each one over twenty times cripplign them and makign them fade back into non-existance. Just then The Genjutsu was broken again and they were back to their starting spots,Zeno did a single handsign and then felt like he had been stapped and grabbed his side where he had been 'cut worse' while Zephyr would feel liek he had been stabbed in the throat which in the Genjutsu he was.To an onlooker they had just stood their that enitre time,only they knew what had just happened in their minds

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:41 pm
((To sum it up basicly we both got mind ********... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:51 pm
User Image

Zephyr grabbed his throat as he felt the pain but he grinned and even bothered to clap.

He pulled out a ninjato from his back sheath. "You see all you did was manage to make me feel this much pain while you will now fell the pain of being decapitated, stabbed by twenty katanas in the scull, stabbed in the arms and legs and being cut everywhere." Zephyr said as he tried to control himself

There would be no way Zeno could function anymore his entire body will be in so much pain all he could do in reality is scream over and over again.

"Die." Zephyr said as he used his other hand to pull out several kunai and threw it at Zeno which would be in no shape at all to even move.

((Well no only you... you are a real idiot arent you... How can you say 20 wounds are not worse than 1 cut... well its your funeral

The only reason this is not an S-rank jutsu is the fact that a simple usage of kai will remove it from the start and the fact that it does not happen in a split second someone else could punch me to death and I cant react to it since I am also in the genjutsu. Its an A rank genjutsu one that even the guy who made it never used.))  

AB_normal_U

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:19 pm
VanillaBear 166
User Image

Zeno just kept smiling"I feel nothing..."He dodged the Kunai easily and hopped from tree to tree laughing as he seemignly defied this momentous Genjutsu.He then landed about 3 yards away from Zephyr"What say you we make this a Taijutsu battle from now on?"

Fist of the Bro Star generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:30 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir noticed the genjutsu battle between Zeno and Zephyr, and decided to take an interest in it. He unraveled his bandages around the side of his head to reveal a sharingan. Immediately, Fenrir tried to copy the samurai genjutsu Zephyr was using.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:32 am
((Score!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:39 am
hid-behind-the-mask
User Image

Hachi knew that he was too close to dodge the shurikens, and the fireball just by running.
So he quickly went through the seals of one of the academy techniques.
Substitution technique.
Hachi was replaced by a branch, and it then was quickly incinerated by the fireball.
A moment later, Two Hachi's came running out of the forrest, and towards Aro, both of them working on seals.
Drunken sight technique.
Then right after they finished the genjutsu, they went through the seals for a ninjutsu.
Electron technique.
Hachi was hoping that Aro's now visual imparment, would make it easier to get in for a close combat hit.

((lol im using bold for universal ninjutsu, bold and italic for genjutsu, and orange for the one lightnin ninjutsu i know))
aro was almost used to being drunk but this felt different,aro looked at Hachi and saw a spark in his hands then quiqly made hand signs makeing a shadow clone infront of himself then jumping high in the air as the clone also made hand signs before slaming his hand on the ground a mud river appered in the ground right under his student whie the real Aro was in the air making hand signs:Katon: Kaen Hisame no Jutsu (Fire Release: Incinerating Hail Technique)
Description: By focusing their chakra into their hands, the user can then lift them skyward and create a salvo of small fireballs that will rain down all around them, incinerating anything they touch. Since the fireballs have no solid state, they can only do damage by burning things. These fireballs are about half the size of one's closed fist.  

Aro97

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:23 am
User Image

Zeno fell to the floor immedialy after he casted the genjutsu.The pain was massive but thanksfully Zeno always carried around medical supplies in his various pouchs.Zephyr would not see him do this thankfully the Immortal Technique that he cast would make it seem that zeno was perfectly fine and running around but It would only last anouther minute or so...he had to act fast.He very slowly swallowed the Soldier Pills and pain killers.It eleaved the pain enough that he was able to stand"ok lets finish this"Right as he was about to move a black eagle appeared and flew over him Crap! Zeno released the Genjutsu and Immediatly did a handsign making him disappear in a puff of smoke

((I would have finished the fight but I have to be somewhere else it is important))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:45 am
the shadow clone aro casted earlier had disappered as he made a hand sign and made another clone who followed one of his students.  

Aro97

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:07 pm
User Image

The mud river caused both of the Hachi's to lose their feet for a second, and they reform a second later.
Hachi never really liked close combat, and would of tried it only if he had more genjutsu's on Aro.
So he was only using the two cloud clones as a distraction, so he for a better chance of attack.
And right now seemed like a good time to him, so two kunai's were thrown out of the forest that the two cloud clones came from.
One went to the Aro in the air, the other went to the Aro on the groun, and both of the kunai's had exploding tags on them.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games