Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Inaluke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:55 am

Fuji, one, Can Azreal's magic barrier stop bullets that he cant hear or are traveling faster thyan the speed of sound, and can deimon dodge a barrage of 20 mini-nukes because if not... well i geuss their both ********...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:57 am

oh, and my very first ability, Deadeye... means that im completly accurate to within 50 yards regardless of the target... if i can see it, i can hit it...

Inaluke

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:57 am

First of all Deimons speed is akin to teleporting in teh fact that he starts going and then dissapeares reappearing somewhere else or atleast thast what it looks like cause he moves so fast so ya he could dodge your barrage... and for Azrael as soon as he sees your movement to grab your guns and shoot at him he could raise teh barrier and you would se the bullets stop and fall to teh ground an inch infront of his hand itd have to be a large surge of energy to break it down liek sphinx atacked me with an insane attakck and it broke my barrier.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:58 am

stare Be Right Back...try to not kill each other..

Cabbageicus

Alef

Hilarious Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:01 am

blarg, good morning er afternoon people...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:01 am

what if he didn't see me going to make the shot, you know, kill him all sneaky like...

Inaluke

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:03 am

Good afternoon Alef ^^;;

Um, guys, would your attacks be a little godmod-like?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:03 am

Exactly right now theres no way to predict the outcome of it there are to many variables to consider it all boils down ( correct term ? ) to the whole situation so wed have to spar and then it all depends on exactly whats going on again.

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:04 am

I'm so proud....^^ blaugh 3nodding blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:06 am

Yume no shima shinen kouen!

Ha ha ha...

Ceron

Inaluke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:06 am

ok then... hypothetical situation... one of my rounds is called a "Shadow pattern comprssed round", its silent, say i were to get in behind Azreal without him kowing, and i shot at his head with that... could he block it?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:10 am

No he'd die like any other person lol... unlesss he was ic expecting an attacke hed have his barrier already rasied most of the time but if he didnt know he was gonna be snuck up on hed be dead
Edit: why are you picking on my characters anyways what did they do to you.

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Ai`
Crew

Wait a minute!! Are you guys talking about the tournament?

I don't think killing is allowd.

hi guys!!

zero-jt

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:13 am

Yeah, as we've already seen how people can get antsy pissy about killing someone's character.
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games