Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Post your picture/ random pictures/dream avatars Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:17 am

Sin's seen that tezufuji website before.
I think Niphy showed it to me before. :/

-hails talented artist-

Anyway.
Sin was bored, and decided to show her camwhore-ish photos from camp.
-nodnod-
But they wouldn't host, so you shan't see them. C:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:21 am

Hmm.
Actually, I did manage to host them.
o:

To show or not to show.

xiiao-ai

Yanaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:20 am
@Tokio~~

My he DOES sound awfully sad...>_>;; Did he live in his mum's basement and tell you tales of how he used to import Sailor Moon VHS from Japan cause the dubbing in the Western version was awful??

LOL tell me more about him. Feed me ~~ The thought of a loner 30 year old Otaku who's never had a girlfriend cracks me up. The thought of him sitting there playing dating sims wondering if that's how it's like ;P  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:38 am
@Sin - Multiple posting..? Tut tut, not a good example for a mod to be setting razz but yes, SHOW. mad

@Tokes - Freak. rolleyes Don't see why you bother. xP

Niphz
Crew

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xD

Stereotype much?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:49 pm
You know they're true really XD

Jokes jokes. I apologise. ><;;

Niphz
Crew

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:53 pm

At least I didn't double post right after another.
There's an hour difference.
D:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:57 pm
..you are forgiven, in that case. <3 xD

Niphz
Crew

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:07 pm
You still use command prompts? What version of windows do you have Toki? XP doesn't require any command prompts at all to use properly. And installing Vista over XP woud be as simple as running the installation DVD and following the instructions. I've never had any problems with adding, deleting or modifying software. It's only the hardware I refuse to touch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:57 pm
@Yanaku: He actually still lives with his mother. xd

And yes, he is a fairly extreme otaku by UK standards. He sorta tries to whoo girls on forums by sending them gifts of plushies and anime DVDs. Kinda creepy, like a stalker. o.0
Dunno about the dating sims, but I reckon he's definitely spent many an hour spooging over anime girls. Haha, spooge. :XP:

@Niph: Now what gives you the right to call him a freak? Or was that directed at me? Whatever. rolleyes
And I bother because although he's a sad shell of a man, I still treat him like a human being. Why? Because I respect people and don't judge them meerly by what they've achieved in life or how 'cool' they are. Deep down he's a nice guy, albeit a weird one. Do I chat to him out of pity? Sure, but when it comes down to it, I'm just a sympathetic guy and don't mind discussing this guy's or anyone's problems.

@Minielf: I'm not actually nerdy enough to know what a command prompt is. It just sounded technical enough to use in my post. xD
Y'know, sorta like when you make up stuff to sound like you're a computer wiz. Like... my laptop's top of the range, I recently installed a 10 gigahertz polysilicon microchip with a processing power of up to 128 billgates per second. razz (in case you didn't notice, billgates per second is a fictional SI unit used in the Harry Potter universe)  

Tokioka

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:11 am
Maybe I have grown more cynical recently, Tokes, but it seems to me that talking to someone like that even out of pity is rather a waste of time.

I'm sorry, I'll revert back to happy-go-lucky-caring-for-everyone!Niph in a week or so.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:21 am

ICU is so cold without the nice Niphy. xD

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:26 pm
xDD

I'm regaining hope in humankind today after everyone being so lovely to me generally. <3

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:48 pm
Yeh Niph wasn't happy Niphy today ~_~;;; I was so worried while on a long drive today, couldn't check phone haha but was so worried. But I think she's better now =3 Oh yeh! Such a good thing to know! biggrin We need her to make ICU warm  

Yanaku

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:00 pm
Tosh is probably a bringer of negative energy.

;______;

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 522 523 524 525 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games