Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:32 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" why sh0ould i help you!?" a dopple ganger apeared behind berry and pulled her of billi
"becuase you know you should"
"" you have got to be kidding me! you expect me to end my live and share the same body with the guy who i hate and have always fought with for some stupid girl who cant make him happy? get lost1" bixyll cointued to walk away"
"Your coming with me!"Berry grabed him and throw him in to a dark portal and it takes him to where bixyll is."here bixyll"
bixyll looked at billy then to berry " that was quick..." then he looked at billy billy pulled out his key blade and looked at bixyll im not fusing with you!" he jumped in the air and smacked bixyll across the face with his key blade making bixyll fly 10 feet to side and skid on the ground bixyll stood up unscathed "..... see i hate this i dont feel pain anymore.... please billy help me end this"
berry attacked billy trying to get him to get weaker so he would fuse with bixyll"just fuse with him"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
" why sh0ould i help you!?" a dopple ganger apeared behind berry and pulled her of billi
"becuase you know you should"
"" you have got to be kidding me! you expect me to end my live and share the same body with the guy who i hate and have always fought with for some stupid girl who cant make him happy? get lost1" bixyll cointued to walk away"
"Your coming with me!"Berry grabed him and throw him in to a dark portal and it takes him to where bixyll is."here bixyll"
bixyll looked at billy then to berry " that was quick..." then he looked at billy billy pulled out his key blade and looked at bixyll im not fusing with you!" he jumped in the air and smacked bixyll across the face with his key blade making bixyll fly 10 feet to side and skid on the ground bixyll stood up unscathed "..... see i hate this i dont feel pain anymore.... please billy help me end this"
berry attacked billy trying to get him to get weaker so he would fuse with bixyll"just fuse with him"
a dopple ganger appeared and blocks berry's attacks the dopple ganger attacks back and holds off berry bixyll charged and hit bixyll with a three hit combo knocking him to the ground bixyll didn't fight back  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:45 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
a dopple ganger appeared and blocks berry's attacks the dopple ganger attacks back and holds off berry bixyll charged and hit bixyll with a three hit combo knocking him to the ground bixyll didn't fight back
"huh? let go of me"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:02 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"huh? let go of me"
the dopple ganger spun around and threw berry as hard as he could  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:20 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"huh? let go of me"
Berry hit the ground and went to bixyll"you ok bixyll?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"huh? let go of me"
the dopple ganer melted away and billy waved at them he the disappared bixyll watched billy disappaear " son of a b***h....."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:50 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"huh? let go of me"
the dopple ganer melted away and billy waved at them he the disappared, bixyll watched billy disappaear " son of a b***h....."
"bixyll.......sorry that billy got away. i tryed my hardest....."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:33 pm
((Ack, I don't know what do to!! lol I'm kind of stuckish sort of.. sweatdrop xd ))  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:51 pm
Xiggys-gurl
((Ack, I don't know what do to!! lol I'm kind of stuckish sort of.. sweatdrop xd ))
((hmmmmm maybe you can follow billy around becuase i know billy and bixyll and berry will most likely run into each other again))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:13 pm
((Alright then, thanks. ^^ Woot, time to stalk people again.. XD))

Xia sighed as she now stood in the streets in the World that never was city alone. She shrugged a bit and began to walk around and stopped when she saw a strange boy who looked a awful a lot like Bixyll. Out of curiosity she began to follow the boy, her yellow eyes gleaming with mischeif.  

The Sphinxyness

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:52 pm
Recca woke up on the floor, he couldn't move, his ankles, wrists and forehead were still bleeding. "s**t..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:00 pm
billy noticed someone following him he quickly turned around with his keyblade and pointed it at xia "...."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:33 pm
Berry hugges bixyll"are you ok bixyll?" Berry looks at him"don't worry we will get him back"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:57 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry hugges bixyll"are you ok bixyll?" Berry looks at him"don't worry we will get him back"
bixyll stared at her and pushed her off him " your a disgrace..." he walks off  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:37 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll stared at her and pushed her off him " your a disgrace..." he walks off
"how am i a disgrace?" berry got up and followed him then grabed his hand with much anger in her eyes and punched him in the stomach"why can you see that am just trying to help you! you always push me around. Am just trying to make you happy for once. Why can't we go back to the days where we were together. What happened to us? You got possesed by that spirit and now your like this towards me and others! Change back!" Berry body was slowly fusing back with her heart even though she didn't noctice the whole time she was yelling at bixyll.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 423 424 425 426 427 428 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games