Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image

Zephyr shrugged and fixed his hair. "What an irritating waste of chakra." he said as he walked towards Fenrir.

"And I thought your training needed no genjutsu-desu?" Zephyr said seeing Fenrir copy the genjutsu but he was more concerned on how did Fenrir know they were in a genjutsu since it would look like both Zephyr and Zeno were standing in place for a long time then the next thing would be Zephyr throwing kunai.

((Fenrir since you managed to copy Havockboy's Custom genjutsu I'll tell you about it.

you already know its name just look back a page
Its A-ranked

You have two ways of using it, one is to make the battle happen in someone's head or in reality.

If its someone's head they fight the samurai and well the only reason they all have to die before genjutsu's end. They can dodge and attack if you want its your genjutsu and all the pain the inflict will be felt in real life problem is you two are vulnerable to outside interference because the battle is happening in real time so if you say you run three meters in the genjutsu you are actually standing in place. Nope you cant override the genjutsu because you also put yourself in it you cant know about the outside world. This is why havock put me with Anzu I use this genjutsu and she kills them. Twenty total max samurai.

If its outside the samurai are endless but only 20 at a time the jutsu lasts 10 posts if you extend you give up a genin jutsu and it extends for 2 more posts. They just block the line of sight havock favors this cause he does not like to stand motionless and his puppets are unseen cause they are covered by the samurai.

Yeah i regret not following Havock, If I were a kurama i would have killed him at the start.

Coward I still have a whole lot of fight left in me.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:23 pm
As the incinerating hail still flew tords Aro`s student,Hachi it bloked one of the kunais as aro threw a kunai at he other one to stop it at it`s tracks when it exploded in mid air Aro flew throgh the smoke and came down with a kunai then slashing it tords his student.  

Aro97

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:42 pm
((wait, are you slashing it at my two clones, or the me in the forest?))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:45 pm
(the clones.)  

Aro97

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:51 pm
User Image

((lol ok))

The kunai ripped through both clones, leaving a big gash across their chests, but soon reformed, because they were still cloud clones.
Now that Hachi didn't have to worry about the falling flames anymore, he threw another two kunai's with exploding tags at Aro and his clone out of the forrest.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:00 pm
aro then saw the 2 kunai and found out were he was,"thats were you`ve benn hideing."arosaid as he flashed hand signs and used subtitution justu replaceing himself with a tree branch and appaered behinde him with a stick then did a light poke on his back."...Sup."aro said with a smile.  

Aro97

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:02 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir shrugged his shoulders. "It didn't, but that was before I had this." He pointed at his sharingan. "Spectre Parade, that is one of Zeramaru's genjutsu." he growled. "Outside of his family, I know Zeramaru the most. I've read about all of his poisons, all of his puppets, and of course all of his techniques. Be careful of how you use them."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:11 pm
User Image

((lol ok))

The poke went right into the cloud clone of Hachi, and the real cloud clone of hachi came out from behind of the tree that was behind Aro, and poked him too.
The pressure from the poke should of shown Aro that this was the real Hachi. "Not too much."
Hachi knew he would eventually follow where the kunai's were being thrown, so he was throwing the kunai's right behind the cloud clone he created.
He was also planning on using his fake blood genjutsu if Aro attacked his clone, and then attack from behind, but since Aro didn't attack, he decided not to also.

hid-behind-the-mask

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:19 pm
((@Ab: damn, that sound like a cool genjutsu. I'm kurama, and asked havock if i could come with him, but he kinda forgot about me =P))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:27 pm
hid-behind-the-mask
User Image

((lol ok))

The poke went right into the cloud clone of Hachi, and the real cloud clone of hachi came out from behind of the tree that was behind Aro, and poked him too.
The pressure from the poke should of shown Aro that this was the real Hachi. "Not too much."
Hachi knew he would eventually follow where the kunai's were being thrown, so he was throwing the kunai's right behind the cloud clone he created.
He was also planning on using his fake blood genjutsu if Aro attacked his clone, and then attack from behind, but since Aro didn't attack, he decided not to also.

"your good for your rank and smart"aro said turning around knowing not to go hard on a genin not to disrespect him just fo the fun of it.Aro took out a lighting fire and earth scroll."witch would you prefer to learn?"aro asked  

Aro97

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:34 pm
User Image

((lol ok))

"Well, seeing how my element is lightning, I think i'd like to learn raiton jutsu's.

((can a lightning clone use ninjutsu's and genjutsu's?))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:02 pm
(No they can`t and y do you have lol ok over the rest of ur post question )

aro threw the lighting scroll to him."you`ll need to learn quite a few justsu so you may enter the chunin exams."aro said  

Aro97

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image

((My bad, forgot to delete that part))

Hachi caught the scroll while it was spinning in the air. "Have any that you suggest I should know?"

((That sucks))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:41 pm
(yeah i no ember clones can`t either crying )

"Hmmm when ur done learning 5 genin based jutsu learn 3 chunin moves."aro said as he took out a chunin leveled scroll"ya know,if you want to."  

Aro97

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:46 pm
User Image

Hachi took out his genjutsu scrolls, along with the lightning scroll that Aro gave him.
"I guess I'll just look through these and see which ones I should learn."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games