Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Inaluke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:13 am

im just checking, im still a little peeved about our first encounter where you vapourized my bullets... its annoying how no one in this guild has taken even a singel hit from abaddon, regardless of powers you cant block or dodge everything... in all of the fights ie been in ive take more than my fare share of hits at that
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:14 am

@Zero: Good divergeno (I don't think I spelt that right blaugh )

@Inulak: Well you've never fought me, thats why I always get hit, at lest most of the time...and if I get REALLY REALLY close to death I get brought back....but you see my problem is I don't really have any magic thats supose to hurt, just stuff that paralizes you thats about it...

Cabbageicus

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:15 am

He didnt vapourize the bullets he simply shocked them pretty much stoping them plus htink of it this way if you got shot in the right place liek you and sneak shooting azrael in teh head youd die straight out no help. But enough of this conversation its just causing unhealthy arguments lol.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:17 am

fair enough, its just a little agravateing when people wont take a hit... i might just have to bring out my orignal character... if you think abaddon's nuts, wait till you see this guy.

Inaluke

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:17 am

Yeah, and I can't say your attacks against Yusake were exactly precise, assassin techniques. But yeah...blocking bullets is a little much...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:18 am

Yay ceron your on is solumone blocked up with orders or culd i have him make a custom Katar set for Deimon ?

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Inaluke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:19 am

oh yeah, by the way, how do you like the ammo list i gave you... evil stuff eh? oh and dose Graves accept mysterious red substances with magical properties and deacently customized guns as payment,becasue if not i dont have mutch...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:22 am

Oh ya....so when do you think will get our orders? cause I'll be gone till next week pretty much

Cabbageicus

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:29 am

OKay Where did everyone go y'all seemed to have dissapered at the same time xp
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:30 am

I'm wating for Cerons answer lol

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:34 am

Ha ha, Solumone makes no limit to how many orders he'll take. Just RP it with me then we'll be set. Oh and Ina, you should PM me that list just in case, I don't have much time to RP right now. As for you Sphinx, I've already got your order just about ready, just have to type up its description when I get a moment of free time. I'm about to go and do my second mail run, so I don't have time now. Plus I'll be pretty busy after that delivering these fuggin' fourty pound paper boxes all over the building, not sure if I'll be able to get on before going home. If I can though, I'll type it out for you. If not, I'll PM it to you or show it to you when I get the chance. As for the liquids and what not Ina, how unique and rare are these perticular items?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:34 am

Okay

Cabbageicus

xX-Fujikata-Toshizo-Xx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:36 am

Wait you cant rp right now Ceron ? well next time you do have some time to rp tell me so i can go give solumone graves my order.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:36 am

we all are waiting for Ceron's awnser...

Inaluke

Cabbageicus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:38 am

Well he answered me so I'm cool...well Ceron I'm leaving in arounf 5 or 6 hours so if you get time before then that would be nice, but don't rush I'm cool I can wait a week sweatdrop
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games