Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:06 pm
Xia paused and stared at him. "Oh boy, a keyblade wielder? Don't get all crazy with that thing, I was just curious as to who you were." she said slowly, trying to pick her words carefully since she knew keyblade wielders were a bit of her enemy. Or at least that's what Xemnas said. ((lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry hugges bixyll"are you ok bixyll?" Berry looks at him"don't worry we will get him back"
bixyll stared at her and pushed her off him " your a disgrace..." he walks off
"how am i a disgrace?" berry got up and followed him then grabed his hand with much anger in her eyes and punched him in the stomach"why can you see that am just trying to help you! you always push me around. Am just trying to make you happy for once. Why can't we go back to the days where we were together. What happened to us? You got possesed by that spirit and now your like this towards me and others! Change back!" Berry body was slowly fusing back with her heart even though she didn't noctice the whole time she was yelling at bixyll.

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:25 pm
Xiggys-gurl
Xia paused and stared at him. "Oh boy, a keyblade wielder? Don't get all crazy with that thing, I was just curious as to who you were." she said slowly, trying to pick her words carefully since she knew keyblade wielders were a bit of her enemy. Or at least that's what Xemnas said. ((lol))
the keyblade disappeared and he walked off slowly  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:26 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Berry hugges bixyll"are you ok bixyll?" Berry looks at him"don't worry we will get him back"
"how am i a disgrace?" berry got up and followed him then grabed his hand with much anger in her eyes and punched him in the stomach"why can you see that am just trying to help you! you always push me around. Am just trying to make you happy for once. Why can't we go back to the days where we were together. What happened to us? You got possesed by that spirit and now your like this towards me and others! Change back!" Berry body was slowly fusing back with her heart even though she didn't noctice the whole time she was yelling at bixyll.
bixyll looked at her "..... you obviously dont understan "we" were never together i was just a puppet being controlled by spirits you dont even know who i am"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:43 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll looked at her "..... you obviously dont understan "we" were never together i was just a puppet being controlled by spirits you dont even know who i am"
"you told me that i was helping you feel emotions again and when i died you brought me back to life and then showed me all the emotions again. you loved me. and if it is true that the sprirts were controlling you then allowed me to get to know the real you. i want to be with you the real you. i may not know what that is or what you are like but i want to learn." berry looked at his eyes and if you looked in her eyes you can see the emotions comiing back to her eyes as her heart was trying to fuse with her without contacted with her body.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:49 pm
Xia blinked. "Alright, whatever." she said. She sighed when she thought he was gone, actually happy he didn't try to attack her or nothing. She walked off a bit, curious as to where she was to go now.  

The Sphinxyness

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:45 pm
Recca couldn't move without feeling immense pain throughout his whole body. he managed to stand up, he slowly walked around the area, trying to recall where he was. he walk over the the next street, and left a long trail of blood. Recca's vision was getting blurry and he almost lost his footing. He kept a hand on a wall to make sure he was going straight.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:43 pm
MrAsianK
Recca couldn't move without feeling immense pain throughout his whole body. he managed to stand up, he slowly walked around the area, trying to recall where he was. he walk over the the next street, and left a long trail of blood. Recca's vision was getting blurry and he almost lost his footing. He kept a hand on a wall to make sure he was going straight.
billy walked by him noticing him he ran up to him and steddied him " are you alright .... what happened?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:45 pm
bixyll looked at her sadly " ..... I'm sorry berry ....... im a nobody i have no want for love or happiness ..... i just want my heart" bixyll disappeared into a portal some where near billy  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:03 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked at her sadly " ..... I'm sorry berry ....... im a nobody i have no want for love or happiness ..... i just want my heart" bixyll disappeared into a portal some where near billy
Berry followed him though her portal and grabed him"am a nobody to remember!"Berry hugged him"when we get your heart back, you might want to be love , happiness so am not leaving you. cuase i fell in love with you even as am a nobody. it doesn't make much sense to me either but yea."berry smiled and you can tell her heart was fusing back with her.(when her heart is completely fused with her she going to be in pain.)  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Hiro Mitsukai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:27 pm
(so can i join in this right now)

Bio:
Name: Serph of the Wind
Weapon of Choice: a Serrated Katana (or a zanpakutō Trying to find name), and a Double barrel Revolver named Dragoon with never ending bullets and can control wind with alchemy
Personality: Carefree, smart (but does not show it)
appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Serph walks in scratching the back of his head "Can someone help me i'm trying to find someone" Serph Says  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Berry followed him though her portal and grabed him"am a nobody to remember!"Berry hugged him"when we get your heart back, you might want to be love , happiness so am not leaving you. cuase i fell in love with you even as am a nobody. it doesn't make much sense to me either but yea."berry smiled and you can tell her heart was fusing back with her.(when her heart is completely fused with her she going to be in pain.)
" i just want to find billy .... please.. just leave me alone ... ill find you after"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:54 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
MrAsianK
billy walked by him noticing him he ran up to him and steddied him " are you alright .... what happened?"
"who the hell are you?" Recca was flashing on and off between angel form, and regular form  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 2:15 pm
Serph_Sparda
Serph walks in scratching the back of his head "Can someone help me i'm trying to find someone" Serph Says

Xia noticed the newcomber. "Hello there, and just who you might be looking for?"she asked, tilting her head to the side cutely.  

The Sphinxyness

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:12 pm
MrAsianK
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
MrAsianK
"who the hell are you?" Recca was flashing on and off between angel form, and regular form
" my names billy whats happening to you?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 424 425 426 427 428 429 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games